If you wanted to hear a good case for alt-right political policies, who would you send to debate Destiny?

If you wanted to hear a good case for alt-right political policies, who would you send to debate Destiny?

Ironically enough Ben Shapiro because he could cut through the bullshit debate tactics Destiny uses.

David Hogg

cant clogg the hogg

This. Someone who wouldn't get bullied that is all thjis guy does.

Jon Tron

Andy „145 IQ“ Warski

>jew against jew

It's not just bullied but loses their cool. You need someone that can cut the bullshit AND not give them the moral victory.

Stefan Moly?

David Hogg

>alt-right

What bullshit tactics does destiny use? Facts? Logic?

I actually agree.. Send in the Hebrew Hammer. It would be a fucking blood bath.

Protip: Do not use a white person

Gish-galloping, straw-manning, ad hominids, appeal to emotion, appeal to authority, and outright lying. Those are the main ones I've seen.

Talking quickly.

I would send a RWDS to kill all kike ewhores like this little faggot that no one cares about. Sage in every hole you faggot.

a kill team

Doesn't answer a question you asks. Will insult you then cry victim when you insult back. Tries to throw a million unrelated points at you to muddle the water. JF asked him if he thinks its right to have racial preferences in woman and he gave a 20 minute non answer for example. The reason he does that is because he will ONLY take a firm stance on something he knows he has hours of talking points on. I think whats disgusting about Destiny is after his Ryan Dawson debate he got mad not that Dawson was right but because he didn't have enough tricks and talking points to stop him. That says it all about his mindset.

King of mental gymnastics

Sorry, but my kill team literally arrived 24 seconds before yours and finished the job.

I hope they bring body bags with them

Dear Destiny,
Why are you such a massive faggot?
Sincerely,
Saged.

King of mental masturbation

>faggot
Why the homophobia?

Yep, I have a cleaning crew ready to dispose of your body in the mass grave with all the other Kikes.

Homophobia is a misnomer, no one is afraid of fags

He said Alt Right you dumb fuck

Checked.

So apart from a few clips I haven't watched him. Can someone explain what all the shilling is about?

Its like you have never heard destiny speak, he goes off of emotion more than anything, he will virtue signal for the most retarded reasons. And he has absolutely 0 sense of morals. Basically he is a atheist communist.

>Destiny: You need a source that blacks commit more crime than whites
>Also Destiny: Have you ever driven through a neighborhood and seen hispanics working construction?

I will debate this fucking kid and shame him.
destiny grinds his fucking teeth like some aderall munching tweeker, I would destroy that little schmuck.

The Alt-Right are useless, as proven in their debates and getting BTFO by based Destiny. The irony is that only Jew, such as Ben Shapiro, could make a better case for the Alt-Right than the Alt-Right could. Kys, you subhuman Paki kike POS.

This. And while he is employing any of these tricks he will accuse the guy he's debating of doing it. He will frequently Gish gallop, and someone will have to stop him and ask something like "you do know how the Clinton's have a bad history right? You do know Hillary and bill stole billions from Haiti right? You do know that anyone who seems to have a case against them ends up committing suicide by high powered rifle in broad daylight in the back of their skull from 400 meters away right?" And destiny will fucking sperg out with his autistic twitches, say some shit like "okay stop gishgalloping, fine HILLARY IS LITERALLY HITLER, NICE ADHOMINEM DAHWG, YOU WANNA BUILD UP THIS STRAWMAN AND THATS BULLSHIT DAHWG lemme tell you something, Hillary won the popular vote so are you saying half the country willingly voted for Hitler? Because that's retarded, every Trump supporter literally voted for Hitler willingly"

He's a terrible fucking debater but you throw 2 assholes in a Skype call while destiny is playing league of legends or some gay shit and his army of faggy liberals who source all of Destiny's shit for him from salon and wapo and call it a debate and destiny will almost always "win" unless you make it very apparent that he knows jack shit about shit, ala Ryan Dawson. Dawson was able to make destiny retroactively lose every other debate he had ever had by exposing that he wasn't even fucking aware of the bush politics that put and kept us in Iraq, or how Obama kept saying he was pulling us out while he was basically just restationing dudes to a different shithole country to fight some war we didn't have any business in

This Jewish pedophile has been exposed and yet he will never get prosecuted.

>totally chimpout over a mere utterance
>calls me a non-white
>flag

>this
>jew v jew best debate
>or a non white/non jew who could hang like shapiro, idk if they exist yet

Tiny kys

In what way is he a pedo? You know he has a kid of his own, right?

let me explain to you destinys magic
he allways debates on side of the mainstream point of view.
thats simply it.
he can "source" everything and most sources presented against him will be disregarded as "fake news".

You'd send a jew to debate a jew? A jew that hates the alt-right would make the good case for the alt-right?