I hope you're hiding your nation's flag, you're not a fascist are you?

I hope you're hiding your nation's flag, you're not a fascist are you?
youtu.be/5sAV_u1f5aQ

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=g_nQGtHbuPE
youtube.com/watch?v=SaQ6A2VMEpQ
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=2&v=M3pmZFtQ3uM
youtube.com/watch?v=d0stoXahQJE
youtube.com/watch?v=tGbGVvMEapY
youtube.com/watch?v=JyGKclva68s
youtube.com/watch?v=ofHeFooVU-E
twitter.com/policia/status/969294955721232384
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

"I was larping ironically!!!"

my ex-friend's reaction when I caught him using a meme flag

ja-ja-ja
cringy

No fascist, just a catacuck

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

SERÁS SIEMPRE UNA COSTRA EN EL CULO DE JORDÍ

que es esto, tio? una pelicula, pelicula corta, propaganda? que es?

biba españa!

youtube.com/watch?v=g_nQGtHbuPE

Chino names his son Franco in homage.

el goblino...

es el hijo de berto romero?

People in Catalonia are fucking leftists, they deserve what Spain is doing.

>strawman: the movie
it's like one of those assigned male comics holy fucking shit

youtube.com/watch?v=SaQ6A2VMEpQ

What a colossal faggot of a dad. What are the comments saying, best ally?

CON MI CANCIÓN
LA GLORIA VA
POR LOS CAMINOS DEL ADIOS

Based chinaman

Mainly comments of support towards the son, wich is surprising considering the current lefty situation of Spain.

How fucked is Spain dude? I wanted to move there.

No, you have to go back

It's pretty fucked my friend, although i feel like the situation is changing a little bit. People are getting more and more redpilled.

Pretty fucked, amigo. There is an increasing probability that we will get fucked just like in 2008 due to a new construction bubble. The day it explodes it could mean the end of this country, stay strong.

Depends.
Are you a statist, like the government to dictate your opinions, don't mind high taxes and bad social services while rampant corruption is bankrupting the country?
Do you like overregulation and a political environment where a good politician is one who makes more regulation, not less?
Do you hate democracy and are ok with a police state silencing opposition?
Do you like to be a wageslave with no possibility of entrepreneurship and at the mercy of a labour market with about 20% unemployment?
If the answer to all these questions is yes, then Span is the place or you, my man.

So... are they mocking the leftists? Or are they saying that we must embrace our flag whenever we are progres or fachas?

Well, i've got a question. I'm proud of Spain, my homeland, but i can't be proud of our government. We've literally been for one year without it, and our economy is growing but slowly. What's happening with the pensioners? How can i be proud of that?

At this point, who even cares anymore. The best thing that could happen is that Spain is wiped off the earth. Half the people hate Spain, the other half hate what it's become and want to simply crush the other half. No country can ever prosper this way.

The ancient history of Spain that is often alluded to by populist politicians is nothing positive. Spain is like an element with too much mass that becomes unstable. You can't ever get a patriotic narrative going that will please at least a significant majority of people.

>I'm proud of Spain, my homeland, but i can't be proud of our government.
That's one of the most cucked things I've ever heard. What are you even proud of, then? The government was voted by the people. The people constitute the homeland. And the government is a central part of that homeland.

You can't be proud of your homeland and not of your government. You can disagree with your government on some things, but if you're not proud of your governt, you're not proud of your country.

why the fuck is that kid wearing a hoodie with richard from gumball on it

Maybe you are right, but it's so sad to think we've been wasting people's lifes for centuries and still will in the future. We are a joke, we've always been.

Why the fuck not? I love that show.

Holy fuck they have chinese in Spain? Don't tell me there are people like the dad in real life

They're mocking lefties
Just watch the last part, the kid said to his father that he was going to give the flag to his mom's boyfriend

Good show! Thanks for that

Oh, so i need to be proud of more than 90 corruption cases and terrible organization? We've had enormous oportunities to make our country great, but we've all missed them. We're letting the youth leave Spain, only to make it even more old than it already is. We've converted our country into a ''chiringuito'', and all of that thanks to years and years of terrible government.

But that doesn't mean that our country is the worst. I love our culture, our language, our history and our people. But that doesn't mean that im proud of my government because it has always been doing a shitty job. We need a new right-wing party, not this PP-Ciudadanos bullshit that is going on.

the kids name is Franco Chen Chen, aaaahahahaha

>But that doesn't mean that our country is the worst. I love our culture, our language, our history and our people.
All that corruption, terrible government, and generally selling out your own countrymen is part of your culture.
I know you spaniards have a hard time grasping reality, and that you'd rather wallow in your wishful thinking, but again: you can't be proud of your country and not be proud of your government.
If you're ashamed of your government, you're ashamed of your country. That doesn't mean your country doesn't have redeeming elements ffs (I hate your spaniard sectarianism so god damn much). It simply means that on the whole you're not proud.
If your kid has top grades in math, and shit grades in everything else, are you proud of him? Prolly not. That doesn't take away merit from his math grade.

The thing is, you WANT to be proud of your country no matter what, and that makes you a sucker. You're like a guy who goes to the market and asks: "How much is this? I have 100 euros." What will the seller say? "You're in luck, it's precisely 100 euros!"
No matter how shit your country is, you'll still be proud of it. And that's why Spain doesn't improve. You can't correct the deficiencies if you don't start by acknowledging them, and when you give out your national pride so easily, you end up denying the bad things so they don't crush your fantasy. So you end up voting corrupt politicians that tell you your country is awesome and anyone who wants to change it just wants to destroy it, while you despise the guy who tells you Spain is shit but wants to actually fix it.

HOSTIA CON LA PROPAGANDA

SI LLEVA MORADO DE PODEMOS Y TODO, Y LUEGO EL OTRO DEFORME TARUGO EN EL DESCAPOTABLE

JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA

Spain deserves to be back to being only Castilian and Andalusian faggots, they can also take Poortuguese with them.

We, Catalans, and the Basque are the only working nations in this cucked Spain.

Actually, Castilian cities such as Burgos, Salamanca, Toledo and Valladolid are getting more and more wealthy thanks to the political failure in Catalonia. Thanks, based Puigdemont.

Ostia tú, que me he reído. Es súper subnormal pero me he reído.

I love you Andorra, I'll always will.

Spain is fucked beyond belief. This video changes nothing

We're California with lag.
We copy everything that comes from the U.S. (slogans are always in english, some chants too, like refugees welcome or manspreading and other Soros' sponsored crap).

If you go to a small town in Navarra or Cantabria you'll be confy af. Nobody gives a fuck about that crap but won't give a shit about you either (for a while at least).

>Andorra
Rogue state like Portugal, Netherlands, North Italy and etc

It's paradise, my dude. You can only go there if you have money.
You have to leave like a 50k€ deposit just to live there if you manage to have all the requirements.
No immigrants, no lowlifes. Just people. And it's not Switzerland so you don't have jewish vampires either.

el catalANO

Actually in villages from Navarre the youth is as retarded as it can be. They're feminist cucks and support refugees. The old people, on the other hand, are either leftist progres commies or straight PP or PNV right wing españolistas.

Anyways, the villages are becoming older and older so if you want to come to spain the villages from the Pirineos are the best site to go if you don't want retarded feminist lgtbq faggots.

putos judios. aguanta espana!

I don't doubt it, my mother visited, she said it was a nice place. Would love to visit eventually

La Rioja Independiente
Y con salida al mar

>La Rioja Independiente

Don't be another faggot... :/

Youth is retarded anywhere, no doubt. If you go to the Roncal area you have the crazy heads that chased Hispania Verde with chainsaws like a horror movie but places like Estella are good to live in.

I'm actually from Roncal, and let me fucking guarantee you they're crazy motherfuckers. Nevertheless, there probably are some good people left. But Roncal is a complete chaos. It's full of leftist cucks.

I've never seen more "GORA ETA" signs in my life.

Que se puede hacer? Espańa se a recuperado do cosas peores.

hey girl

Give it time, don't be expecting any revolutions coming from Spain. Catalonian independence could've jump started a nationalist call from Spain,

Fuck off, mongrel.
Literally a nigger fleeing his own situation.

If the amerimutt loves Spain enough to want to move here, he can. He just can't mix unless he can prove over 80% Iberian genes

south american girl in SPAIN

AMA

23andme, and also do you really love Spain and have you had your tubes tied?

>do you really love Spain
i love it , my ancestors came from Extremadura.

whore

Yes, very whorish

All of them???

TETAS OR GTFO

enseñame las tetas puta, con timestamp

We do need tetas

Moorish ancestors included...?

Now now Anglo, can you prove to me that this was your ancestor?

Lo siento mi user amigo.

I'll retract that!

We need a monarchy for a coup d'etat. After that we'll abolish the monarchy

>t. indoctrinated Catalonian LARPer

It's ok (((anglo)))

yeah it's pretty bad, it could be worse, but americans seem to be better at partisan humour

tocame la musica de carrousel
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=2&v=M3pmZFtQ3uM

I unironically prefer this hymn over the actual one. It represents much better the popular music and culture.

youtube.com/watch?v=d0stoXahQJE
youtube.com/watch?v=tGbGVvMEapY

F U C K

D E M O C R A C Y

I think it's just me, but the since disgusting lefties only sing it it has gained a stigma of cringe and disgust for me.
The German version is cool as fuck though: youtube.com/watch?v=JyGKclva68s

youtube.com/watch?v=ofHeFooVU-E

Based National Police

twitter.com/policia/status/969294955721232384

Es cataluña

Yeah, of course those are much better also than the actual hymn, the lyrics sound a bit silly nowadays though.
>I think it's just me, but the since disgusting lefties only sing it it has gained a stigma of cringe and disgust for me.
Literally who? Vast majority of lefties below the 50 years won't even recognize the song. At most they might recognize "La Internacional", but that's it.

The best chaino

and yet you manage to be the world's 1st global empire and biggest European powerhouse until the multicultural caste established slowly erodes the Empire from within and a particular opportunistic workaholic decides betray an alliance.

Actually, that's wrong. Since 2008, the II Republic has been a symbol for leftshits.
It can be pretty shitty for right-wing republicans who want a republican government like the German or American one.

Raise the comunism

So what happened? Why are you so fucked now?
40% youth unemployment, a Monarchy more out of of touch than ours, low wages, shit infrastructure. fuck the refugees even get jobs selling fake shit.

I'll still be on holiday there in Abril though!

I always wanted to visit Spain to see my great grandpa's home village in pais vasco but seeing how the left gas corrupted it has completely disillusioned me from visiting this pro-refugee, marxist, cucked shithole lest I be stabbed by gypos or somalis.

150 years of constant civil wars.

Y mañana, esa misma extrema izquierda que llora porque dice no tener libertad de expresión, montará su habitual circo porque un policía ha usado una imagen de una rana.

What are you doing speaking inglish, spanish don't know such a thing

Rich coming from you, Achmed.

>Actually, that's wrong. Since 2008, the II Republic has been a symbol for leftshits.
So? Do you really think they stopped to learn about it? Just show "Himno de riego" to a leftist and and he very likely won't recognize it, just try.
The same way many communists or marxists never even read Marx, I've seen this a lot through my years in the university - Sociology.

Communism is on retreat here, just look the last polls.