Boruto discussion

What would their interactions look like?

I can see a little and big sister relationship happening and both helping Hinata out in the household.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Naruto/comments/6o2bab/new_taka_theory_about_the_future/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Reminder that Sarada is irrelevant filler because she didn't appear in the flashforward.

Sumire isn't relevant though. I don't understand why people think she's going to be some major player in the plot and in Boruto's life.

Reminder that Uchiha's unemployment rate is 100%, and 10 years ago 100% of them were involved in crimminal activity.

Can we have a Boruto thread without arguing about Sumire for once?

So when is Naruto going to turn full cyberpunk, trench coats and all? Or has it already, with Naruto's Momo-mimick arm and Denki's computer techniques?

Apparently not.

I mean, 10 years later and only half of them even go to school. What kind of subhuman are they?

It's not an argument, it's some crossboarder who keeps spewing autism about the anime not being canon like a tumblrtard

>waifu so unimportant that you have to use devaintard tier images to get at least something newof her
Sad!
>acussing other people of crossboarding
>Sumirefags are literally from reddit
all makes sense now

Ignore them and still talk about Sumire without giving the haters any attention. They'll leave after a while then.

>Haters
We don't hate her, just the obnoxious retards that want to shove their fanfiction to the story as predictions.

>literally from reddit
Sure thing, tumblrfag

But who cares for a character who wasn't relevant for over 10 epiodes except waifufags? I mean there is literally nothing to talk about her

>newfag doesn't understand speculation

>haters
I guess this user is right. You should really go back.

Speculation comes from facts and in the realm of possibilty, not your favourite fanfic.

>crossboarder telling others to go back
Wew

And yet, you still only have this problem with anything Sumire related

>getting upset because he was found out
>trying to shift the blame to a screenshot he did himself
I bet I can find your "theories" about your OC waifu all over tumblr and reddit since you typ always the same autistic shit like here

Shitposting and arguing aside, what is your honest opinion on Boruto as a whole? Do you think it was a mistake? Or do you enjoy it?

I want to know if they really have the balls to kill Naruto.

That's the only type fanfic that is posted here.

because it's ALWAYS sumire related. you guys are cancer.

>he thinks everybody is the same
>his response to a tumblr screenshot is "th-that was probably you!"
The amount of damage control is hilarious

The discussions made about other characters would also be considered fanfiction by your logic, but you're still only bothered by Sumire discussion. Classic Saladfag.

Does any of the Boruto staff have a Twitter? Can someone just ask them if Sumire is filler or not and end this autism?

>t. the redditor

Trust me, the autism will never end. Even if she appears in the manga, the denialfag will still be rambling on.

>projecting this hard
>getting so defensive over that tumblr screencap
I guess that was your tumblr account after all

Why is Sasuke letting Nardo carry all the bags?

This Op is just an open invitation for shitposting. You should know better than this.

I see this thread is off to a great start. To think a filler character would cause this much drama in every thread.

Other character discussions are about possible connections, behavior or possible powers BASED on what was shown before or people that they have connection with. Like Shikadai playing Shogi or using wind release. Not bullshit like being Kaguya 2.0.

Retard-kun will always find a way. At this point, I wouldn't be surprised if he's the OP.

>filler
>still trying

>Paranoiac
First sign of a Sumirefag.

Who would win? Rinnegan!Sarada or Kaguya-trained Sumire?

But you still come around when so called "possible connections" are discussed as well, just because it happens to be her. You don't like her, just face it.

What is the endgame for Sumire's character?

It's your fanfiction, decide yourself

>muh boogeyman
First sign of retard-kun

Nuke her friends.

>redditor is still trying shift the blame
>proof is a screencap of yourself
>typing "proof" that the evil Saladfags are in truth from tumblr
>W-We S-Summeriefags a-are the c-cool k-kids
> epic h-hawawa! XD

>redditor-kun is still salty

>we don't hate her

Speak for yourself

Konoha's ANBU cape are the most aesthetic ANBU.

Prove me wrong.

who?

>salty
Found the crossboarder

>shift the blame, he says
>after claiming Sumirefags are from Reddit
Wew

this
even has flower crown shit in the OP

Sasuke only has one arm. Plus, Naruto actually cares for his family, so he buys gifts for them, while Sasuke knows he could slap Sakura square on the face and she would still thank him for merely being present.

sauce of this?

>redditor acusses everyone of crossbording
I know you still have to get used to this place but taking your board culture to serious exposes you pretty easy as a newfag so try to tune it a little down

The object of your obsession

>projecting his newfaggotry this hard
You're trying a bit too hard too late, everybody already knows who you are

I absolutely hate her attitude around Boruto.

>Will Inojin use one of ino's techniques?
Is speculation because it's possible. the OP is speculation cause such a thing could happen in the anime.

>Will this character of dubious canon become one of the most important characters ever?
This is fanfiction as there's no basis for the characters actual existence much less them playing a major role in a story if they haven't even appeared in what is literally the future of the anime.

>SUMIRE WILL BE RELEVANT IT WAS JUST HER VOICE ACTOR BECAUSE I SAY SO AND IF YOU DISAGREE FUCK YOU AND FUCK SALAD REEEEEEEEEEEEE
this is full sumirefag. Don't go full sumirefag.

What Sumire-related discussion isn't fanfiction then?

Sarada doesn't appear after the timeskip therefore she is irrelevant filler until she appears.

Is this you?

>present in 90% of marketing material
>had her own arc drawn and written by kishi himself
>her goal is tied to boruto's goal
>not relevant
Why do sumirefags try so hard?

>being so desperate that his tumblr was posted here that he frantically goes on Reddit and finds a post for retaliation

Reminder that Naruto killed all Sumire relevance last week. Basically what Shin and Nue had in common was the space-time technique. Now it is gone.

Many of this Sumire related discussions are literally shit that is direct copy and past from R_eddit

thing like hypothetical interactions

Actually she's relevant until she stops appearing silly. and guess who's still appearing. how many chapters has it been since sarada last spoke? how many chapters has it been since sumire...oh wait. well how many episodes has it been since sarada last spoke? how many episodes has it been since sumire spoke? That's pretty telling of relevancy don'tcha think?

So basically Kamui like Obito.

Remember when some people used to say that Sumire was so popular that there were serious plans of having her replace Sarada in Bort's team and retcon the entire Bort movie?

>mfw there two (2) Boruto threads right now, which consists entirely of shitposting
I'm kind of hoping these threads get de facto banned if things keep going like this.

Were they being serious, though?

>OCfag always post the same fanfic on a
>take said fanfic and run it through google
>reddit plops up as one of the first results
Summieryfags, everyone.

Were you in those threads? They absolutely were. Even I thought it was just shitposting at first.

Kek. I could say the same about Sumire. She also had a special ED for herself and appears in the cover of a novel. But if you think that she won't be relevant because she didn't appear in the manga yet, the same can be said about Sarada after the timeskip. Who knows, maybe Sarada too will be sent away for a mission the rest of the series like Sumire don't you think?

Why do you?

*Sup Forums

>implying he didn't copy and paste that himself to falseflag
And when was the last time that was posted?

ALL THESE CHEAP SCUMBAG TACTICS ON NINJASTORM

STOOOOOP!!!

Is this the crossboarder containment thread?

To think, DBS threads are actually worse than this.

>Summieryfags account is at least two months old
>y-you d-did it
Stupid redditfilth

>newfag admits to being here for two months
What a surprise

>redditor diddn't get it
how fucking stupid are you, retard?

This thread is a disaster. Let's get back to basics. Will we see Hanabi again eventually? She did tell Boruto to call her if he had any trouble.

>Wanting Whonabi back.
Let's talk about something more important, like Kara.

But nobody cares about the bland boring version of Akatsuki

Kara is a way more boring and shitty Akatsuki, end of discussion. Kishimoto liked Hanabi's episode so much he had SP stretch it into two. Maybe she'll be back.

>frantically trying to cover up his newfag power levels
Oops

No, Hanabi hasn't been present in some episodes, therefore she's non canon filler. Just kidding, I hope we can see her fight at least once, plus I've always loved Hyuuga techniques.

And nobody cares about a whore version of Hinata.

People cared plenty about RTN Hinata, who was basically a whore version of Hinata.

I do you fagget, fite me IRL ya pommy cunt. We seriously need more best girl Hanabi and less Uchiha shit/Isis-chan

You're not a whore if you want to give your body to only one person.

I know that it's just a meme but I would love if SP canonized Konohamaru/Hanabi

Right, and Hanabi only wants to give her body to her nephew, so she's not a whore.

Yeah. Literally Nue has no relevance and that was the main part of her seal. The only important part is gone now. Rip Sumire relevance

The husband carries the majority of the bags for the wife right?

i like the idea of sasuke being under the influence of heavier drugs and rolling through the streets mumbling by himself, talking something about naruto, superiority and other utter nonsense

Isn't it a bit early to write them off as akatsuki rip-offs?

Then maybe they shouldn't be wearing matching robes