Virginia mom, 23, who mysteriously disappeared from front yard found dead; suspect in custody

foxnews.com/us/2018/03/01/virginia-mom-23-who-mysteriously-disappeared-from-front-yard-found-dead-suspect-in-custody.html

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/us/2018/03/01/virginia-mom-23-who-mysteriously-disappeared-from-front-yard-found-dead-suspect-in-custody.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

prob a coalburner. nothing of value was lost.

Looks like a typical coalburner.

>23
the fuck, she looks 40

>white
Eh we already have enough of those here

Single mothers especially need to avoid black males like the fuckin' plague.

HA
HA
HAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
AAHAHHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

>yo waddup it's yo homeboy Alvin today i'm gonna show yall niggas how we pound this white ass pussy literally to the ground YO

Coal burner confirmed. Picture of the "Acquaintance" who has just been arrested.

>Toll Status: Paid.

Ayyyyyy it's yo boy Alvin back wit a notha SUPA OFFICIAL won't catch me lackin' but you''ll see me clackin' murder review ayyy man you know how it do.

Toll status = paid
Her "acquaintance" lol. Her boyfriend is a beta soyboy, no doubt Alvin here was hittin' it. So, she tries to break it iff and instead he breaks it off in her?

another reason to hate niggers

>single mom
>coal burner
>killed by nigger
sometimes I wonder if our collective consciousness is shaping reality

Heavy.com just needs one fact you need to know
>yep, it's a nigger.

burn the coal

pay the toll

>Alvin B. Keyser

Toll status:
[x] Paid
[ ] Unpaid

bash niggers and muzziefucks on the head till they stop moving

problem solved

1 nigger = increases crime
lots of niggers = Africa failed continent

niggers are just flat out worthless
retool the ovens

If our ancestors knew the price we'd pay for having the descendants of slaves here, they would've sank every slave ship before it arrived in port.

Bet what happened she got catcalled by a nigger and went to hop on his bbc and the rest is just toll paid

sad but true. they are the most dangerous biological weapon

She's American.

No, it's reality that shapes our collective conscious.

If my ancestor who is buried at Gettysburg knew how it would turn out he would have stayed home.

desu slaves only came over because of the Jewish fuckers who wanted cheap labor.
>Importing an invasive species
Dont have to be a genius to see that leading to problems

the boyfriend, but still a maybe

Fox News says they were "acquaintances". She was fucking him on the side and tried to end it, he did niggers do naturally and killed her.

the cuck u mean

Screenshot. One more to the thousands.

Paid in full.

Blonde as can be kids. Only sign that shes a coalburner is the fact that a nigger killed her. Her facebook also looks like she's been with the same guy since 2012. The kids don't look too much like him though.

>23
>looks 43

Why do white women age so bad?

>the last time he saw her was when he kissed her goodbye at 4:20am that morning before he headed to work
>the neet moves into the wagecuck's house and has his way with his wife

>what is side pet to pay all my billz while i fuck tyree for 500 alex

why are mutts so obsessed with being cucked

They already have a nigger in custody lmao

Ayo Dindu nuffin yo sorry tRUMP supportin redneck rasisist a(ss) rite bout dat my nicca!!! I be lettin all deez ignant inbred rasisist tRUMP supportaz momaz wiggle dey brutiful booty all up in my mug befo i taxate n brutalize dat brutiful a(ss)!!! Boi u betta axe sumbody bout me fool! Axe jo moma cuz she be down wit dat life to!!! Fa rizzle my nizzle on da b diggity diggity dizzle! Holla!

I would actually find a degenerate show like that entertaining, though.

AND
The fucking NIGGER PIECE OF SHIT
Probably has an arrest record a mile long
BUT released on account he
Neva din du nuffin .
Just like the Broward Cowards , just catch and release cause we don't want OUR numbers to look bad.
That's RACIST
FUCK I FUCKING HATE NIGGERS
Why can't we ban niggers . That would save way more white people.

Thank you, drive through.

this

>burn coal
>pay toal

My thought as soon as I saw the blonde hair

>23
wew why murrilards age so badly

That roastie looked 30

well my arabic son when you go through 2000 shitskin dicks a day 10 years nonstop the dna they shoot up inside your tummy makes you age like no tomorrow

Did they follow the smell of burned coal?