RELife 197

HAPPENING

Other urls found in this thread:

reader.whiteoutscans.com/read/relife/en/0/197/page/1
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Just in time for the anime finale.

FINALLY

reader.whiteoutscans.com/read/relife/en/0/197/page/1

Link to the reader because the site is kaput. Takes a bit to load but you'll eventually get it.

So can we have the "they fuck all night long until one of them passes out" thing next chapter? The author's been putting it off for too long already.

I just don't want Hishiro backing out now due to feeling insecure.

Not anime or manga, fuck off

You first.

xd

OH FUG

HE FUCKING SAID IT!!!
It was aishiteru right?

It's not Korean so calm down nip lover

Course not. When it's boyfriend/girlfriend it's always "suki" first. You already know "aishiteru" is reserved for something much much more deep in their culture.

I asked because a character of Tomo-Chan used it some chapters ago to his SO, so maybe this could had happened here too.

Fucking finally.

Well, this makes my useless Sunday a lot better.

That smug was the best thing to come out of Kariu.

キタ━━━(゚∀゚)━━━!!

This better end with him accomplishing his goals like having a wife and kid before 25

They better fuck like animals the entire night.

>not anime
Uh buddy?

It isn't a Korean web comic so calm your autism

Didn't expect Kaizaki to confess first

Is this going to be animated in the OVAs? Say yes pls

>before
Isn't he already 25?

>buildup forever
>sweet drawn out reveal
>finally going for the kiss
>definitely going for the kiss this time
>See you next report.

The suffering never ends.

I just hope that moetist doesn't back out of it and it actually goes somewhere.
But I smell timeskip incoming.

How did they find out they were both subjects again?

Did they though?
Hishiro~n has her doubts but I don't think Kaizaki ever though about that.

So he is being irresponsible and going after a girl he thinks is half of his age?

Good man.

He is doing the right thing.

Fuck yeah! Waited 197 for this!

Head pat? Really?

yosh yosh :3

>Next chapter
>Sorry you can't kiss her/him
>you'll be kicked out of the program and lose your memories

Aren't the two handlers cheering for these two?

I love An!!!

I hope there's no further drama or missunderstandings.

FUCK YES HOLY WOW FINALLY

>relife
>not anime or manga

hes 27 lmao

fucking finally, i've waited for this shit to happen for so fucking long i can't believe it actually happened now

i can tell it's not manwha because the image would be much, much longer with more white space between panels and she'd be taking dick by the middle of it.

sauce?

Major spaghetti spill in 5.

FFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCKKKKKK
Fucking finally, son. Now we can start going somewhere.

The only events after this one are temple visit for Kariu/Ohga bullying, Valentine's and graduation which is the one huge drama left.

There will be hard sweaty hand holding in between r-right? right?

Next panel is mating press?

Yes.

Wew, just read this and I trusted to be a happening thread on Sup Forums, and here it is, you haven't failed me anons. Don't fucking fail me here Hishiron!

I suppose it will, I think the trailer said that it will conclude the story so we already know it's running on the last legs from here to March or whenever the OVAs come out.

Now, I'm a headpat fetishist, but that was not a time for headpats.

t. retard

Still waiting on the sex scene. If we don't get one I'll be majorly disappointed. You can't blueball us for so long without at least showing them fuck.

I love her smile

The cutest

Man what was up with how much drama surrounded Red

so why not impregnate Hishron? that way they won't have to be separated. I mean surely they won't separate a pregnant woman to her husband right?

You're looking at it the wrong way because even if they remove their memories the tummy is still proof

What a man, Arata

Welp, it would be very illogical. If their goal is to ensure that those individuals will be able to back to decent adult life with decent socialization, removing of memories would be giant step back.

So would their handlers hook them up after all is said and done? I mean it seems like a pretty easy fix from an outside perspective.

ahem, may i have source, good sir?

Well what do you know, good things can happen after all.

>He's about to say it
>She pulls her hand away
>Think author's going to use this to get out of it and carry on with pointless drama for another arc
>It actually happens anyway
About fucking time. Damn. I am so glad and happy even though I recognise I've been baited and fucked around with. Give me my sweet, sweet ending please.

Time is a flat circle, he will manage.

Oh no! Let her go you madman!

>rape
fucking finally. she deserves it

This wasn't a happening. This was a maybe it's happening. Next report will be the true happening... I hope.

It's only fair, Yoake needs to get his happy ending.

About fucking time!

>They are 27
>They think the other is 17

Is it legal in Japan?

It's legal to tell someone you love them in civilised countries.

She flat out knows at this point after the cigarette bit, but if she confirms with anyone out loud that she knows, she'll lose her memories.

Kaizaki doesn't know. He's thought it might be possible at certain points, but immediately debunked those theories.

Who knows, but both aren't going to act on it and assume the other won't remember any of it.

Nah nippon men are forced to commit hyouka if they are spotted headpatting in public

Fucking finally.

They better not forget anything. How can they just erase their existences with shit like the Internet around? Then I remember they have plot pills to be high schoolers.

Just fill them plotholes with pills, and it all goes away.