>dbs is the goku sho-
>nobody matters except the sai-
>all the humans are jo-
>the only useful move is kameha-

leave your concessions to me

Other urls found in this thread:

mediafire.com/file/e4vkv2wh5uc70wg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

How the hell did the last thread get "archived"? There were only like 80 or so responses and it wasn't even close to page 10.

Did some keiro the other thread?

Gohan becomes relevant ag-

It was saged by mods because it had no topic, don't know why they didn't outright delete it

I AM PERFECT YOU IMBECILES FRIEZA IS NOTHING MORE THAN A OVER PLAYED JOKE ON THE FRANCHISE WHO ONLY CAME BACK BECAUSE AKIRA HEARD A SHITTY SONG MADE BY A SHITTY """"""""METAL"""""""" BAND MY DESIGN IS JUST SO EVOLVED ITS HARD TO DRAW BECAUSE IT BEARS PERFECTION WITH EVERY STROKE OF THE PENCIL I AM A MASTER PIECE I NEED TOO RESPECT IF A GUY THAT GETS KILLED 2 TIMES GETS TO COME BACK FOR AN ARC THEN SI SHOULD HAVE MY CHANCE ASWELL PLUS I GOT SAYAN DNA AND FRIEZAS STUPID RACE DNA WHICH SHOULD ENABLE ME TO GO GOLDEN BLUE CELL AND LETS NOT FORGET WAKAMOTO WOULD VOICE ME AGAIN SO DISAPEAR FROM MY SIGHT U GODDAMN IMPERFECT DEFECT NINGENS

>Beerus is only a mid tier God of De-

How can a character that was created as a Roshi rape joke look so much better than Caulifla and Kale?

Mods archived it instead of deleting for some reason.

I really really LOVE Vegeta!

>tfw Freeza gets knocked out during the one-hour special

/r/ing a pic of Dyspo where he looks like he's blushing he's beaten up and grabbed by the ear by Hit

bunny boy was made for hardships

will Frost have new transformation?

>wife has to bend down to kiss you

THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF MANLETFAGS

>design for a hypothetical fusion with Brianne makes Caulifla look far better

Really makes you think.

>concessionshit in the OP
Doomed thread.

Gohan's rematch following /ourguy/'s brilliant stratagem to ring out the ITing rat is gonna be great.

>dbs is goo-

>not a monkey
No surprises there.

>mfw Full Power Roshi started kicking the shit out of Frost for a few seconds
I also really liked Frost and Magetta working together, the interactions between Roshi and Vegeta, and Beerus showing respect to Roshi.
I loved everything about that episode desu. It might have been the best since this arc started.

Beerus is the best GoD, based Toyo

>general deleted because it didn't have a topic

do the mods really think this facade is fooling anybody? How does posting a random question in the OP change the fact that this is still a general?

Was he actually beating them all by himself?

Gohanfag, fuck off, cancer.

I wish I had more of Champa beyond this one. I got some more of Beerus but nothing really new. Kinda was hoping the clothes would appear again so the nips would make more fanart of the gods using them.

Lol. Threads are going by quick

I am only posting hype for the next episode. OP is the one retard that opened the thread with a shitpost featuring concession shit.

Next Time

Why are you getting mad because he said concession?

>too cruel
Why is that only an issue now? He was torturing his foes since ep 98 at least, it only just happened to misteriourly take place off screen and with no shown victims through several episodes.

What even makes you think I am mad?
That said, it sems like this will end up turning into a meaningless reply chain so I am taking my leave right here unless you can come up with a better topic.

Roshi brought illegal equipment, Goku uses Instant Transmission and is about to use a Spirit Bomb, but Frost is the cheater.

Carry over from his latest appearence.
Sorry but once a cheater always a cheater.

Has Tien done anything cool without immediately losing afterward, yet?

Ringed out last week by being caught off guard much like it happened with Cuckrillin.

I found this

Gohan is not the survivor.

Orshi is the only good human.

I like Tien, why does he get shat on so often? Are the nips just butthurt cause he's got a Chinese ascetic?

It's not about fooling anyone, it's about forcing generaltards to at least put an inch of thought into it instead of just spamming threads endlessly. Just making things slightly more inconvenient for retards can make them drop like flies.

Roshi was an accomplished martial artist before he retired and lived the life of a hermit. He always had these multitude of techniques and skills to fight against less skilled opponents like the Saiyans.

>beerus is the strongest GoD

*breathes in*
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Thanks for this, it's quite cute

Yes he is.

Frost and Freiza are scheming for the betterment of themselves, something that doesn't belong in a tournament to decide which universe survives. Gohan's only flaw is trying to tackle them both head on without any plan to stop Either Frost or Freiza.

This is the laziest way to write off a character, like dude, it's not hard to outmatch the humans in a fight.

Leave the ToP to me!

Toei doesn't have the balls to make even the U7 scrubs be threatened by the fodder warriors of the other universes they happen to fight. The end result if Tenshinhan being defeated by a foe totally outmatched by his kikoho but that happens to sneak his way into a tie (since he too ends up ringed out along with Ten)

Toei just spent the last few episodes showing Master Roshi, the weakest of the humans, take out three fighters and fight Frost to a standstill before leaving. He pushed himself to the limit, used all the techniques and combat experience at his disposal to survive. Even God of Destruction was impressed by the old man. The problem with Tien and Krillin have are that they lack the battle smarts to use their techniques efficiently.

>Muh Toei boogeyman

kek why does cabba think he can take on toppo

>Tien and Krillin
So much for them to be the younger generation that Roshi had been waiting for. Never mind them being better choices than Goten and Trunks.

>Toei just spent the last few episodes showing Master Roshi, the weakest of the humans, take out three fighters and fight Frost to a standstill before leaving.
Exactly you just proved his point
>Toei doesn't have the balls to make even the U7 scrubs be threatened by the fodder warriors of the other universes they happen to fight

>his

It happened in Toei's anime, therefore it was Toei's fault.
Sorry if you can't handle it toeimutt.

It's funny whenever Super has a good episode, you can almost glimpse at the decent show it could've been. Doesn't matter though. In the end BASED Toyotaro will show how it's done.

Yamcha would still be in.

No need to shitpost about it when it's literally true, either.

For the first time in what feels like forever, it feels good to be a Vegetafag

I like Trunks x Goten, but scanning this made me feel weird.

mediafire.com/file/e4vkv2wh5uc70wg

I think I like them better in an ambiguous bromance than out right being gay.

Well, what do you know? You were a Toyojuan.

goten doesnt seem like he would know anything about sexuality, he takes heavily after goku

He's also a child

God, why can't margarita peg my anus.

He truly is /ourprince/

Yeah, he's probably copying his mother giving him a good night kiss or something

Borderline gay.

Gohan is going to disappoint us so hard.

>vegeta was going full rage ssjb in the bottle but couldnt break out

could mafuba be strong enough to seal the gods of destruction/angels?

No, I didn't. I think he forgets that Master Roshi, Tien, and Krillin are supposed to be martial artists and not space thugs, space tyrants, or heroes. The fodder warriors of the other universes were brash, reckless, cocky, and using brute force instead of skills. Those are traits usually assigned to the villain of a marital arts themed work right before they get their shit kicked in by a seasoned fighter like Master Roshi, who proceeds to show them how he earned his reputation.

How would Vegeta react to his son being gay?

>he

>teenager
>child

>he didn't instantly Final Flash them

Should we blame goku for this stupid shit..its actually his fault... He actually chose frieza like he can trust him into not fucking them over... but idk maybe this is temporary since Frost looks like hes about to back stab him....

>using brute force instead of skills.
You mean like Roshi simply using a bigger Kamehameha when that chicken guy was gaining the upper hand?

He would rather his son be gay than weak, and his grown up version showed him he isn't neither

>Roshi predicts what Ganos is gonna do, dodges and uses his own size to throw him around
>Ganos powers up and hits him anyway
>Roshi hypnotizes him
>Ganos shocks himself to get out
>Roshi calls his bluff and blows him off using his own life energy

Samefag

I'll take that as a yes.

Please tell me this shit is fake?

No problem man. Part of me still clings onto hope that the clothes still have a chance of making an appearance later on when it's time for the main event, even though I know it won't happen.

It's a doujin, dumbass.

>VEGETA SAMA
>CHOU SHINKAAAAAAAAAAA

God, is their a bigger CHAD in all of anime then the Prince?

what are you talking about? Roshi literally told krillin and goku that techniques don't matter and that they should instead focus on powerlevelling by putting on heavy shells. The entire turtle hermit fighting style is based around just getting stronger.

Has the latest manga chapter been translated yet?

Yeah Master Roshi is the MVP of this episode for sure.

then in their first tournament he whips out all his secret techniques to completely own them and everyone else

sasuga muten roshi

No. Waiting for Viz.

How come no one is talking about this?

>Frost comes up with the Mafuba plan on the spot
>baits in Vegeta
>Magetta conveniently appears out of nowhere to carry out the plan

Does Frost have telepathic powers now? What the fuck toei

Techniques clearly do matter against foes that are a close match in the power level scale.
He refused to teach them any techniques because he didn't want them to win the martial arts tournament that soon, that's why he even entered them to steal the title from his students.
Both of them ended up learning the simpler techniques like the kamehameha and after image just from watching his matches though.

Well lets see:
the enemy planning to use the Mafuba against their user isnt new
anyone with a brain can see he would b8 Vegeta
Magetta didnt follow any plan, just basic teamwork

>inb4 teamwork headcanon
That shit was never explained in the episode.

He was buying time talking to Vegeta and pretending to be weakened remember? He was waiting for Magetta to appear. Maybe he planned it with him before

Because he doesn't know him or his power.

Someone on that staff really, really like Roshi and hates Krillin and Tien.

>Never mind them being better choices than Goten and Trunks.
Tenshinhan was eliminated to take out someone who was threatening Piccolo and Gohan. The guy Tenshinhan took out had ripped off Piccolo's arms. Trunks and Goten don't really have a power advantage there.

Why can the Mafuba be reversed now?
What kinda bullshit?

Why didn't they attack him while he was doing it, why couldn't Vegeta just reverse it himself?

>I never read/watched db" the post

He was surprised and caught off guard, you know just like every other u7 guy has been taken out up until now. By now I'm sure that will be Goku's fate too.