Princess Principal

Next episode is going to be a bloodbath, isn't it? Which side is going to come out on top?

Chise will kill all 42 new faggots, Dorothy will fight Gazelle and Ange will fight Zelda.

So what's our over/under on the person who met Dorothy at the end there being Gazelle?

I want Kingdom to prevail, but I'm secretly cheering for that smug cunt Zelda. She puts both Dorothy and Prefect to shame by being great at her job and having fun at the same time.

What is Princess going to do if Zelda asks her what happens to the C-ball?
Or asks her to spinkick someone

The pigeons. Princess doesn't approve of the ways of Zebra and co. so probably they'll get killed too.

Zelda will bust Princess right away, she probably already suspects her. Princess is a fucking dumbass

Zelda probably already knows she's not Ange, but it doesn't matter. They can't kill her, at least not yet. They need her to manipulate the soldiers.

Zelda already knows it, Princess is stupid and didn't think stuff through

Poor Dorothy. She really isn't cut out for spywork, isn't she? She should just run away to some quiet village and become a barkeeper.

I think they'll kick off their coup to destabilize the kingdom so they can invade and immediately try to kill Princess.

And then Ange and co. swoop in to save her.

Wut? Dorothy is pretty fucking competent as a spy. She's a great driver, can shoot a gun pretty well, can stab a dude with his own knife, can sneak into a big airship, etc.

Granted, small town barkeep would be a great job for her if she ever gets out of the spy business

She's not stupid. She knows they can't kill her.

>muh feelings
>I'm human first, spy second
Granted, her skills are quite impressive, but her unability to hide her feelings is a major flaw in a job like this.

cant wait for Dorothy to kill that bitch gazelle

>Dorothy is a drunkard they said
>She's going to hurt Beato they said

I cant believe that Dorothy is FUCKING DEAD.

Lady in the blue saved Dorothy.

now we know who topped on their relationship

Princess a shit.

Princess is into hardcore stuff.

Brainlet.

What did Ange do to deserve all this emotional abuse?

Ange is a pathological liar with pathological obsession. She should've been locked in a mental asylum.

Princess was in the right; now she took her decision and will stay and fight for her beliefs.
Now it's up to Ange. Will she respect her friend's wishes and support her to the end, or will she flee to Casablanca, leaving everything behind?

Why the fuck is everyone pretending as if it was actually princess that came out at the end? Wasn't it made real fucking obvious that it was Ange disguised? Are you all fucking blind?

She's autistic and never consider anyone else's feelings.

Dorothy should become my wife.

Congrats on being deaf, user.

She didn't learn that a relationship is "us", not "you" or "me"

Well no, now Princess is a pawn in a Commonwealth power bid and Ange has to go bail her out again.

she only wanted to be loved, is that a sin? was it too much to ask?

I'm pretty sure it's gonna be a team effort when even Princess will have her role to play. Rescuing Princess is no the endgame of this finale. Stopping the fake revolution is.

Cour 2 still possible?

And Ange managed to steal princess' clothings how?

What if the black lizard planet invades in the midst of all this chaos

She only lets her emotions get the better of her for people she likes, which isn't a whole lot all things considered.

Dorthy's pretty emotionally reserved too who prefers drinking her cares away, it's just compared to Ange who shows none, even on her downtime, Dorthy is a social butterfly.

Risks are to be expected.
If Ange wants to run like a coward, let her be.

If you make a promise to the little girl you love you have to go till the end.

No

Princess will cry and apologize to Ange after she saves her next ep. Deep inside she knows who tops in this relationship, who's boss of this gym.

Not with the name of the next episode but who knows.

We can dream

Go back to Casa Blanca, Ange.

I hate this anime now.

It was Ange pretending to be the princess pretending to be Ange.
Next episode there'll be a "missing scene" that reveals that everything from the end of last episode was a plan made up by princess to have the victory in the end.

There's no point in running if the person you've been fighting goes back into the fire anyway

Now that Dorothy is dead, who will comfort Beato after Princess' marry Ange?

Haven't been following this show. Did it live up to its potential or is it another flip flop?

It's obvious who it is, if you listen to her voice.

She will build a clone of Princess.

People still like it if that's what you're asking

You can daydream about that, but it doesn't make any more sense

That's stupid. All these pretendings-chains are so annoying to read.

The same applies to Princess stealing Angie's clothes, but guess who's the most skilled thief

people were talking about this coat thing but the coat doesn't really match either of the ones that ange and charlotte wore

however, her bag and hat are clearly the ones princess had

I suppose she just took the red coat off and that was underneath

Beato is also dead

Charlotte come save me~

It's ok. Could have been better really and that's without watching the ending.

I still really like it though. I love the world, the setting and the characters a lot.

They also swapped the voice actresses before in the same episode, this is no clear indication of anything

Didn't live up to its potential, but it's apparently selling moderately well.

Why are you making shit up?

They didn't swap actresses in this episode, that's for sure.

Princess didn't steal Ange's clothes, you're a low IQ viewer.

>when you thought you're going to live the Casablanca life but then the revolution happened
It must be suck to be Ange.

I just re-watched episode 2 and the military guy mentions a world war could occur if control is found out but is it ever mentioned(or hinted) in any other episodes about initiating a coup?

Who was there?
1. A Control assassin
2. L
3. 7
4. Gazelle
5. A third party we don't know yet

It couldn't be Zelda because that scene happened almost at the same time she was meeting with Ange
It couldn't be Chise because she wasn't aware (at the time) of the things happening right now.
It couldn't be Beatrice because, you know, it's fucking Beatrice.

No, the plot is sorely ignored in all other episodes

The coup has nothing to do with Control. It was something the colony-born royal military started and Control is just taking advantage of it.

Looks like a girl in a pleated blouse similar to the school uniform with hair over the right eye.

I'm pretty sure is L. He is needed to restore the status quo at the end anyway.

>All this talk about Casablanca gave me flashbacks of a local videostore called Casablanca I grew up with

>All this plot complaining about an episodic series

Did you whine as much when only a handful of episodes were dedicated to find the samurai who smelled of sunflowers?

>Missing the fact that Ange had an Ange wig for Princess specially prepared for this episode
>Missing the fact that she had an entire plan of the airport prepared
>Assuming Ange just gave up on her only life obsession after being pushed a bit by Princess
I want the brainlets to fuck off.

Drink, Ange.

Control probably instigated the riot by spreading that the Princess would be willing to support them.

Why is Ange so obsessed with telling the fucking color of the house?

>thinking ange never fails
obviously she isn't going to give up but it is NOT going according to her plan

Wrong. I rewatched up to episode 6 and the plot was always there.

That clothing resembles the school uniform.

No darkies allowed

3 has no plot, 4 has no plot, 5 has barely any plot, 6 has no plot, 7 has no plot, 9 has no plot. Just shut up.

Because she wants to assure the Princess that it's the opposite of BLACK lizard planet.

I'm pretty sure the discontent with the royalty has been brewing in the empire for a long time (we had a revolution ten years ago after all) so it was going to happen Control meddling or not.
Now, using Princess as a figurehead for the second revolution, that's 100% Control.

Ok. thought so.

Why does she have the choker.

Does she want to suck cock or just wash clothes?

Lillies being lillies.

You forgot Episode 1, shitposter-sama.

Will Ange actually manage to BTFO of both sides and make up with her girlfriend? Tune in next week folks.

I think the WW is less about the coup and more about installing a puppet pretender. So in a way, Control already has this cornered rat mentality.

I'm sorry your IQ isn't big enough to see it.

Nothing's impossible for yuri dorks.

I still believe in option 6.

Contrary to popular belief, Marilla is pretty cute, and she's not a lesbian.

I wish I could lick Ange's creamy bare legs

Yup. It looks like the female uniform.
I doubt it's Beato or Chise because they have no reason to sneak on Doro like that so it's either a Control mole disguised as one of the students or 7 disguised as a schoolgirl to approach Dorothy

It's such a real shame that this show makes use of cavorite as a superpower, but never makes it seem important. I don't know guys, but anti-gravity spheres seem like a bigger deal than political affairs between the nation.

I can see it happening. Look here, the figure seems to have Marilla's haircut.

Laundry girls to the rescue, it seems.

It's Victorian fashion.