Is this a good Idea? Should it be worded differently?

Is this a good Idea? Should it be worded differently?

I wouldn't bother. they're too set in their ways. liberals actually believe in banning weapons because they want to rob us and squat in our homes.

Just wear a nice FN hat or maybe HK to piss off the poors and noguns alike

tfw poor fag with m+p 9mm

Should Trump put a ban on guns or at least make gun control more strict?
Why now of all things?
Why didn't Obama, the lefty hero president do anything about it?

I get super tired of hearing about America Trump the terrible every fucking day, it's unbelievable how much attention you guys get on our media.

We elected a reality TV show host for a president. This is what happens. Pray it doesn't get renewed for a second season. depend on it to be cancelled halfway through.

We should enforce the laws on the books.

But why keep crying about it all day?
Why not accept it and focus on making your country great again?
There's just so much attention to how awful he is that it's almost like people are losing focus of the path ahead of them.

I'm reminded of a quote by Nietzsche, every time I see someone bashing Trump on TV.

>It’s ok to support the second amendment.

I seriously doubt he will get reelected. He's pissing off his base and he is hated too much to bring people over from the other side no matter how much he cucks on the issues.

This isn't very good. Other one was but this is just meh.

b-but it rhymes

IT'S
OK
TO
OWN
GUNS

This one is good. Anything that divides whites away from multiculturism is a good sign. Even if 99% of people shrug it off, if 1% are offended enough, it’s very good. That sign might be just a little too obvious, though.

The Second Amendment Is Not Negotiable

It needs to be reworded to "SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED".

>SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED
Yep.
That's the one.

really makes you think....