What's the diference between real life japan and anime japan?

What's the diference between real life japan and anime japan?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dgUUr5dZxcw
youtu.be/8ig8yLeV5dU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

3d

People like anime.

Not a great empire anymore.

In one people act like normal well-adjusted human beings.

The other is Japan.

Anime Japan is the center of the universe.
Real life Japan is a backwater country.

Osananajimi's are often embarrassed and disgusted with you rather than infatuated

One is full of inbred, racist, small, ugly people, the other only exists in fantasy

racism is one of their best policies

One is a depressing place, the other is also a depressing place.

Having just got back from a year abroad I can tell you theres no difference. Japan is literally a 2D anime world.

2D Japan is a happy place. 3D Japan is a land of disappointment just like America.

In real life Japan is a normal country with normal people with normal hair, but personality wise when I visited them I really thought they pretty much acted like anime characters. I'd never seen anything like it

This was Keio high school

Japan is a depressing place where being part of the working class is living hell and being NEET makes you want to kill yourself.

Anime Japan is a depressing place where being part of the working class is living hell and being NEET makes you want to kill yourself but there's also cute girls.

Real life Japanese girls are cute too.

Some, but I can't get past their gangling monstrous teeth.

Of course they're going to mimic personalities from works of fiction or the media. You know how many kids in my school acted like Vegeta or Squall? An embarrassing amount. And I'm a fucking leaf; I can't imagine how bad it would be over in Japan.

I never got this preoccupation
You should meet a British person sometime
Have you ever seen Austin Powers?

You'd have to go to fucking Neo-Venezia for life to not be shit. Maybe if Elon Musk has his way...

>being a hafu
>live in Americunt and get access to Japan
>Often spend comfy winter and summer in Japan.
life is best

>go to Japan
>it's mostly like visiting California with more stand-offish people and slightly better costumer service
Traveling is overrated.

Here in America seeing adults with gangling teeth is just fucking weird. It usually means you're a poorfag or your parents hated you too much to buy you braces.

No I don't mean they were pretending to be anime characters. They were just the most enthusiastic and friendly people I'd ever met, just like in my Japanese animes

It was like some kind of alien planet

I did a whole tour of the country, all their tourism stuff is top notch

user, visiting a country is always like this. I've had literally the same experience every time I visited America, so I eventually decided to just move here permanently, and now I am depressed.

I suppose we have Jesus or whoever to thank for being on average genetically well toothed despite being composed entirely of Native American genociding immigrants

It's not all a Potemkin village bro, it just costs a lot of money and time and effort to arrange and show off everything that's best about your country for each individual tourist

did you enjoy train ride user?

Every country is nice to tourists, it's when you decide to live there that they start getting nasty

nigga if california had trains like japan did i would still be living there

It's the same difference between life in Commics and life in America.

I'm glad real life is not drawn by Frank Miller.

They really do that exaggerated "eh?" everytime.

M-masaka.

What is Japan like compared to New York City? Tokyo specifically I suppose.

Hontou da

I've never heard the Canadian letter "eh" so loudly, for so long, and for such little provocation before or since

Sorry I guess if you were a Canadian you would have thought I meant the letter A

I meant it more phonetically

It's a vocal filler. Sort of like how some people you might talk to will nod or uh-uh while somebody else talks. It shows that they're still listening.

Apparently they do and it sounds funny with real people for some reason.

youtube.com/watch?v=dgUUr5dZxcw

It's actually pretty Zen of them now that I think of it

And now I see what they saw with me when I was there - it was my cute butt that they wanted to pillage with their throbbing old man meat sticks

Thankfully my butt remains un-pillaged, though I did fuck myself with a big dildo once just to see what it feels like for the next time I fuck a girl in the ass

Leaf here, the only people who actually say "eh" are those who live out in the boonies of the prairie provinces. Apparently I say it without even knowing it, and the handful of friends I have online make fun of me because of it.

I wish I didn't have a shitty backwater accent.

You're American - why are you impressed by a linear transportation system?

i'm not american. i just lived in california for a few years because i fell for the stem trains.

i'm actually amazed at how badly america fails at putting cars on tracks
all this and they keep masturbating over atlas shrugged which was all about that shit

I say "eh" all the time though, I just pronounce it "A"

2D japan is a mess, there's demons and magic and people dying everywhere everytime.
On some occasions there are invasions too and it was full of despair.
Sometimes there are zombies and ghouls which pop out of nowhere. It really sucks.

You can't walk around at night so easily in California, especially if you are a girl.

In Japan, you can see anybody of all ages, just casually heading out anytime of the night to places like 7-11.

>i'm not american. i just lived in california for a few years because i fell for the stem trains.
Well that explains it. If all America was was the pacific coastline, then trains would be appropriate. It's not, so we have automobiles.

I remember it was like this in Pasadena, CA too

What a great city, super safe and friendly people everywhere

Yeah, it's bullshit. I mean, who'd really want to live in a world where cute girls are killed off for shock value all the time?

You can see the difference.

youtu.be/8ig8yLeV5dU

why does america masturbate to cars so much
just because it's unreasonable to run a huge ass train line through the midwest doesn't mean it's unreasonable to run one across california (and have it not be fucking shit)

Anime Japan has Supernatural Shit.

World face world ending disasters that you never notice because the Heroes solve the problem before anybody notices.

Japanese government has access to portals to another world or are hiding giant mechs underground that when are activated, come out bursting through the streets.

That blonde transfer student to your school may be Finnish as well.

Some people on the streets you think are in cosplay may actually be real life elves.

The abandoned pet cat you adopted may one day turn into a cat girl the next morning.

sign me up

I got my ex gf from college a copy of the book Battle Royale to read

I'm increasingly starting to think yet again that everything that was ever wrong with our relationship is basically my fault after all

I would laugh if I weren't such a real natural born abuser

I think she was waiting on me to cheat on her a few times so that she could forgive me and get it over with, little did she know that after schoolwork I didn't have the spare resources to manage even one real relationship much less two or more

In anime japan, lolis are the most alpha. They woud try to get you into their vans or assault you in the trains. The lolis are scary.

user, the only difference between the winner and a loser is mindset. At least that's what my mom would say. Honestly, I much prefer wallowing in despair. That way no one expects shit from me and I can sleep whenever I want like a cat!

About 2 atomic bombings

Did you know that you have been psychologically abusing a young 29 year old autistic girl for at least five if not ten or more years already?

every bomb makes them more powerful

Lolis are surprisingly efficient predators. They have no qualms with aiming for vulnerable regions, and will toy with you with an almost casual disdain. I fear for the future when genetic engineering becomes commonplace. I can see them forming an aristocratic hunter society based around tracking down and torturing us filthy 'normals'.

I think you've mistaken me for someone else. As someone with an autistic sibling though, you have my sympathies.

>I will make Onii-chan ahegao.
>t. loli

>but every planes and towers drop makes America worse

>Started as devout warriors
>Two bombings later they are now pissboi's without a standing army and have been under military occupation for 72 years

naw, they're definitely weaker.

The Japan suicide meme hasn't been true for a while now.

Their power level is far beyond anything you could ever aspire to achieve

You cant fuck the loli

Is there any anime that accurately shows Japanese people as xenophobic robots that are all depressed from their shitty overworking lifestyle?

>Their power level is far beyond anything you could ever aspire to achieve

Well yeah, their population is irradiated enough to power a small town

Tokyo Ghoul?

Well since we're talking about anime version, anime America would probably be full of blonde haired busty females or muscular jerk and Obama representing the only black person.
Also there are gangsters everywhere and people saying vulgarities for no good reason.
Actually, anime America also sucks.

Don't forget

>Every American has a gun

a general sense of boring and autism

At least they are not racist-
>Anime murican treating MC and friends as inferior for being nips.
Nevermind. Anime version of anywhere sucks.

>Anime murican treating MC and friends as inferior for being nips.
But that's every country, not just America.

In fact, it's true in real life as well.

>other people are racist as shit towards the japanese and make fun of them, even if they're close friends

desu desu if I had a japanese friend I'd just be happy to be able to have a friendship with somebody from another part of the world. that's cool as fuck. why do people get so autistic over nationalism anyways?

It's not really America at all. We'll elect nips to office; you don't see that anywhere else.

Memes should stay memes.

Anime isn't mainstream, and most school clubs are relatively normal. Also, truck accidents (and vehicular accidents for that matter) are actually rather uncommon, at least statistically speaking.

boys get sent to die in mecha wars in droves. sacrificing a magical girl every now and then pales in comparison.

Great anime related pic OP, definitely not a shitty fb tier meme.

>We'll elect nips to office
No we wont. We elect Americans of Japanese descent

I see everywhere that Japan has a shitty overworking style but if it's the price to pay to have their unique job security and group consciousness, then I think I wouldn't mind.

The real difference is that people are ugly as fuck in real life japan and 99.99% of people are cute in anime. 3D is disgusting.

In anime japan, when you die, you get isekai'd. At least the dead boys in mecha and dead magical girls gets to live a second life with cheats.
Rejoice anons for none of the dead characters you like is truly dead.

>all the anime we are watching are actually a small handful of people who got isekaid multiple times with changes in appearance
>that's why they have the same voices
>and why boys sometimes sound like girls

Now that I think about it, it was pretty much this.

However, I hate LA and I'd rather live in Tokyo than LA. Kyoto was maximum comfy though.

Atleast they arent full of fat fuck like Murica though. Literally disgusting

That is a plus. But they also have that pathetic habit of looking for confirmation before showing emotion, they always look on edge and like they're hiding their emotions.

Does California have a big convention where there are plenty of people selling r-18 doujins though?

the girls arent cute like in anime

I don't see how that's a problem. If anything, with the load of ultra-aggressive progressive fags and whales around in Western world, I'd say that calling for self-control really is the better option. It's not just about you and your special snowflake peers.

They take it too far.

Do people who die in fantasy Japan get isekai'd to normal anime Japan? Is that cute middle schooler a former elf mage?

It's the circle of life.

It's society, you're supposed to work as part of it. You imagine if every last idiot was acting as if they were entitled to something other than their mothers' breastmilk? It'd be hell on earth.

That's because their government literally had to step in just to raise their suicide rates down. The still have to live with the social norms that's killing their society.

>Manly guy in previous life, cute girl in anime Japan.
>Retained memory, acts like a kind but thirsty girl.
I'm feeling so confused in all of the places.

When will we get more genderbended MCs, and just have them roll with it instead of the show dedicating every second to joking about it?