>2nd Lady Karen @indiana Society of Washington 2/26/18
youtu.be/9eAo34nGHqg
>DepAG Rosesnstein on Fed LE 2/26/18
c-span.org/video/?441660-1/

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/7hpNT
documentcloud.org/public/search/projectid:37206-The-Tor-Files-Transparency-for-the-Dark-Web
breitbart.com/big-government/2018/03/01/donald-trump-meets-business-executives-promises-steel-aluminum-tariffs-next-week/#disqus_thread
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Y I K E S
I
K
E
S

I hate niggers, nation wreckers, parasites, leeches, harbingers of misery destruction, poverty and squalor.
Wherever the nigger goes suffering follows in his wake.
Only the nigger is capable of having one of the richest places on earth as a home, to press their ugly black feet to its soil with all its creatures and foil and still manage to starve to death and turn into barbarians and cannibals.
Where does the nigger fit in white society given all we know of a past they don't have a future they have never made for themselves?
These parasites are worse than nuclear bombs, left to their own devices there is nothing that can be built that they cannot destroy in time.
I hate niggers.
Fuck everysingle one of them, why are we not shipping these destroyers of civilization back to where they came from and building a wall where its needed most, around africa.

AWOO~

Did he finally wake up? What is he doing?

What are you all watching?

We certainly love our gun control don’t we ptg?

AWOOOOOO

Chairman Xi is going crazy.

Reminder to all shills to fuck off

>REMINDER

OMFG

BREAKING: CANADA WILL TAKE RESPONSIVE MEASURES TO ANY ACTIONS IMPOSED ON CANADIAN ALUMINUM AND STEEL - REUTERS

>people still watch CNN
They're still too high up there.

>that morning Joe
SAD!

FOR ALL THE STUPID FUCKING NIGGERS WHO CAN'T LURK, READ THIS

>ptg

>Joe last

That's what happens without any checks or balances. Let's hope Dictator-for-life Xi will end up messing things up more than he'll fix things.

OH MY GOD, TRUMP IS TAKING AWAY OUR GUNS, JUST LIKE MURDOCH MURDOCH PREDICTED! THIS IS JUST LIKE STAR WARS, OH MY GOD
*Drinks from soy bottle and prays for the ethnostate of israel*

HAIL OUR PEOPLE, HAIL WHITE POWER, HAIL KEKISTAN!

AWOOVEMENT!

Mmm hmm

Watching you

I'm sorry, but that anime girl looks a lot like how I imagine Fluttershy would in an anime.

>spoonfeeding
tell them to lurk moar

THIS IS THE LEAF OF FEAR. BE AFRAID. BE VERY AFRAID.

>Watching CNN instead of Community Access Cable
>Not watching old PBS documentaries, state and county political debates, and seeing commercials for your local night college

Holy shit that looks awesome
Impractically stupid but awesome

>NEED
I hate her so much my hate might become its own entity like some kind of Greek god

mfw Shep does his simple-country-boy routine

>/ptg/ single handedly made Joe relevant.

>haha look at shitty CNN using "people familar with thinking" as a source, kikes.
>MY SOURCE OF PROOF IS PEOPLE FAMILAR WITH TRUMP'S THINKING
You don't have proof. you have a theory on what you think will happen but you really don't know because you cannot predict the future..

this isn't even proof this is just a theory. You shouldn't say that you have proof the narrative was btfo because we can't really know. Trump is a smart guy but it's impossible for everyone to know about every single issue 100%.

threadly reminder

Even if you truly convinced yourself that’s the case he fucked up by saying stupid shit

Just like that, /ptg/, hold still...

When does Morning Joe get cancelled?

There are a bunch of carbines that take Glock mags so it's significantly cooler in, say, a Ruger PCC or a Mechtech or an Aero Survival Rifle.

I'd want this.

That's a grenade tho, they can only explode once.

So, now that DACA is dead, Trump is getting the Dems to push hard gun control so that Rs will rally to vote for their Rs?

>Patent Pending

Meaning it is not even on the market yet if it is even real. Plus I can do make something like that at home in my garage.

>patent pending
why am i laughing so hard at this

nigger you gay

Whatever, Canada's been on cruise control since Trudeau came to power.

America usually ignores Canada and I think it may be worse now since he's around.

>california continues to be worst state
>meanwhile the corn jew quietly takes the role of best state
archive.is/7hpNT

STOP POSTING SHITSKIN WOMEN

shills wont get it. they are all brainlets. watch and see how they start to sperg.

>$150 more in my paycheck

God bless Trump

The mood is good

>CNN doesn't even have a show in the top 20

>"We strongly regret this step, which appears to represent a blatant intervention to protect US domestic industry and not to be based on any national security justification."
>a blatant intervention to protect US domestic industry
>not based on any national security justification

what do Juncker and these euros know about national security?

MAGA

no one NEEDS hamburgers, but I don't see you trying to ban those you evil kike

user nooooooooo

Blue Ribbon Chicken isn't French

Do you call them Just b/c they say bon Frites doesn't mean they're not Freedom Fries

you are just intellectually inferior if u dont understand how trump works.

isn't this that fedora virgin's dance who asked some qt dancer to be his gf

>what if I need to shoot 100 niggers?
>what if I need to shoot a nigger 100 times?

You have no proof that he will betray his base other then the First part of the "trump did thing" cycle
I have proof he will not betray his base with incidents 1 to 1 exactly like this (even done to you coming onto /ptg/ and saying he betrayed his base) ending up as nothing
prove to me this time is different and i will change my mind

CRUMBS

Go American steel! Do not be swayed.

nothin' personnel leafs

>RESPONSIVE MEASURES
alright, JUSTin from canada. US will pull out of NAFTA, what are you gonna do next when CHYNA will controll everything you're doing? lmao

Just checking in for an update, is the absolute madman still president? Did he really do it?

Yes. The CPAC 2018 address covered this. Trump explained that he had to scare Republican voters to the polls to fight off complacency.

>Best States

>#1 Iowa
>#2 Minnesota
>#3 Utah
>#4 North Dakota
>#5 New Hampshire

hmm. I just can't figure out what these states have in common!

TIME TO ADD ANOTHER NAME TO THE STUMPED LIST

Jennifer Lawrence's last 2 movies have flopped. Career in the shitter, looks like it's back to x-men capeshit for her.

>Recent tracking showed “Red Sparrow” with prospects in the $15 million-to-$19 million range
>“Red Sparrow” had been tracking as high as $25 million in recent weeks before “Black Panther” began dominating moviegoing. The film is opening at 3,050 locations with Lawrence returning to collaborate with Francis Lawrence, who directed the final three “Hunger Games” movies.
>“Red Sparrow,” written by Justin Haythe and based on novel by Jason Matthews, centers on a Russian ballerina who’s recruited into a secret spy agency after suffering a career-ending injury and facing a bleak and uncertain future.
>Reviews have been mostly positive for “Red Sparrow,” which currently has a 65% “fresh” rating on Rotten Tomatoes. The thriller, which had been originally set to come out last October, carries a $69 million budget.

>mother! did not improve its lot over the weekend, as its $3 million opening day has led to a $7.5m opening weekend. For a $30m release with terrible word-of-mouth, that’s a pretty awful debut. That’s especially true as the film was Paramount/Viacom Inc.’s first of three would-be year-end prestige pictures, and mother! is thus-far getting better reviews on the festival circuit than George Clooney’s Suburbicon and Alexander Payne’s Downsizing. Although, reviews notwithstanding, I imagine those two will earn better Cinemascore grades, as mother! became among the few/the proud to snag an F from said audience polling service.

>Glocknade

Why is nobody talking about this? Onion fags btfo as you've been using a compromising software all along.

>The Tor Project, hailed as a bulwark against the encroaching surveillance state, has received funding from US government agency the BBG and cooperates with intelligence agencies, newly released documents reveal.

>Hailed as “NSA-proof” and used by journalists and whistleblowers alike to protect themselves and their sources from government retribution, Tor is painted in an entirely new light in the FOIA documents, which reveal cooperation between the software’s developers and US government agencies.

FOIA documents:
>documentcloud.org/public/search/projectid:37206-The-Tor-Files-Transparency-for-the-Dark-Web

What is she thinking, /ptg/?

Who else thankful for Trump crashing the stock market with steel/aluminum tariffs? I didn't want to retire anyways!

I don't appreciate having the 2A used as fucking bait for the dems. If the trap works that's great but there is A FUCKING LOT at stake should it fail.

>discord
Didn't that bullshit app ban everyone who has a right political view on the world? All the servers and people that were reported? While keeping various BLM communities that post dead cops and clap when policemen get shot?

This can't be real. No one needs to remember the Holocaust.

>SHE FUCKING FELL FOR THE BENIS GUN MEME

>Canada
Literally who?

>Four leaf clover
>Luck of the irish

Started Yuru camp yesterday after bingewatching Darling in the FranXXX.
First time watching seasonal anime and now I'm stuck here in limbo waiting for new episodes.
Fuck you guys for doing this to me!

>GOP in the lead one week ago
>now dems lead 15 points

>italian women
Fucking kek

Ethanol! The American fuel!

The only people surprised by this are literal fucking retards

Lmao this would weigh so much
Might make the recoil even more manageable though desu

Do you honestly believe all those gun owners are to support trump after the shit he proposed

Because there's 538 politicians in congress, Feinstein.

Day of Rake soon!

Wow, didn't see that coming

Go back and watch Kemono Friends.

breitbart.com/big-government/2018/03/01/donald-trump-meets-business-executives-promises-steel-aluminum-tariffs-next-week/#disqus_thread

>All these butthurt baby boomers on Breitbart

This gets funnier the longer I look at it.

I never said trump was going to betray his base. I know how he does things. I just wanted the proofs that were have said to be existed they arent any. So i'm only 99.999% sure he won't. People don't know what "PROOF" means.

> you cannot predict the future, therefore you are wrong
> I can't predict the future either but clearly GUN GRABBING DON AHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHA

yes, brainlet.

I bet but I was also enjoying how ridiculous it would be to take any conceal or lightweight advantage a glock might have with something bigger and heavier than the gun itself

The House has already said the bill is dead on arrival, retard. You're never going to get a majority of House Republicans to support this bill, and that's why the Hastert Rule exists, specifically to kneecap gun grab attempts. If you're really that upset, go call your Congressman and Senators and yell SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED into the phone until they get the point.

>wasted

retake the screenshot in "tomorrow" or i'm not reading it

>leaf gets digits again