BNHA

This show actually sucks. It's the same shounen crap that I've seen time and time again. The characters are bland, and terribly boring. I don't know why people praise this show. The fanbase makes the show worse than it already is.

somebody post the bingo

Only reason I'm not SAGEing is because your bait is so bad it deserves to be (ironically) admired by everyone browsing this board. It's the perfect example of terrible bait

Look mom I made the same thread again!!

Why would you make one?

Calling things bland and boring is a bland and boring criticism.

Fuck, it's bait, but I'm going in anyway.

Look, I don't think BNHA is great, either. I've been reading it for years now to kill time with little reason outside of that. With that said, let's be honest here: Is it really that bad, or are you just old enough now to have standards which aren't as easy to meet as when you were younger and more easily impressed? It's fucking battle shonen. It's a series for kids. Stop looking so hard for shit to complain about. No one is impressed by your ability to critique cartoon narratives at a super duper high school level. Either enjoy it for what it is or be an adult and simply find something else that meets your criteria.

You could literally apply that shit to any show ever
>W-What?! It's not as good as people hype it up to be???
>Characters are bland in my opinion
>Fanbase is shit
Try harder next time faggot

Back in the old days, baits are actually well thought out.

Better than any shonen crap being released today.

Fact

>It's fucking battle shonen. It's a series for kids.
So was FMA.
Being for kids doesn't mean the author has to go half ass everything like a dumb hack

yes somehow you think that people care when you like things

>FMA
>for kids

It's categorized as shounen so yeah, it's for kids.

>shounen
>kids

This is LITERALLY the new Neon Genesis Evangelion in the making, and by that I mean it's le awful.

This is correct.
/thread

Here you go

What were you expecting really.
Shonen gonna shonen, they produce this stuff to sell toys/cards etc to kids, it has to be a certain way, the writing needs to include certain elements

Anime isnt art is a product

mongoloids needed a new run of the mill battle shonen to follow after naruto ended and it was clear boruto was trash drawn by a disabled pedophile

>The characters are bland
They're a supporting cast to flesh out Deku's growth as a hero. It's his story of how he became the greatest hero in the world, not the adventures of Class 1-A. And nobody said it was original - it's a rehash of old superhero and shounen tropes, but it executes it well. If you're not a fan of either, it stands to reason you wouldn't appreciate it.

In other words, if you don't like shit, don't order a big fucking bowl of it and complain about the taste.

but the mc himself is the most uncharismatic bitch this side of a generic harem protagonist