Sup Forums, I just made the mistake of watching Your Lie in April while going through a fit of depression...

Sup Forums, I just made the mistake of watching Your Lie in April while going through a fit of depression. Now I am wallowing in sorrow. This is why I dont believe in god, cause bad shit like what happens in this anime always happens to good people.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GJtMRsnFERM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Then watch a happy moe anime to counter it

Killing yourself seems like a great option.

Good idea

Fuck off netflix scum.

you should read pun-pun.

Nigger who fucking pays for streaming? I illegally streamed it like everyone else

I forced myself not to tear up at the end, the next day I felt like shit and had no idea why so I rewatched the last ep and let the tears flow.

I'm downloading this now.

This.
You'll feel better in no time.

The drama in this was so fucking retarded. Did she want him to feel like trash for the rest of his life because he didn't confess before it was too late? Seems like a sociopath

The music was nice.

>Now I am wallowing in sorrow
>over this melodramatic bullshit
Seriously?
>This is why I dont believe in god
Holy shit.

>I illegally streamed it
Just leave.

Soundtrack was god tier, literally everything else besides the visual directing was trash.

I thought he confessed at the firefly scene

I don't recall that. The point is, the characters had to act in the most ignorant and unrealistic way for the series to reach the most tragic conclusion it could. Literally the only positive about the ending was the protag being able to play piano again. I've always hated the phrase, but this was forced drama.

You sound new to anime. Are you?

OP are you 12? Remember that you must be over 18 to post here.
>mfw I want to rise that to 21

People who browse this site are autistic until they die. Age isn't a factor.

Don't succumb to the meme
Just call it overly melodramatic

yeah I agree they do act ridiculous. I hold my suspension of disbelief by reminding myself these are just kids fresh out of middle school, so I can still see why they behave as they do. Also I'm a sucker for sad stories so that helped.

The most depressing thing about this show is how fucking shit it is. Only the art and music are good. Everything else fucking sucks. I'm still mad.

You're lying

Whats this show about. I see musicians in OP so Im guessing one of the either gets crippled hands or dies.
Every plot of a music anime.

The girl has KEY AIDS and it isn't even a KEY show.

Melodrama

cliche melodrama. When they revealed in the end that she knew and loved him all along since way before i was pissed at this last drop of common anime trope.
I was mad that i had feels for this show.

>KEY AIDS
So she has some terminal illness then? Because thats the key specialty.

Yep. The show is unabashedly melodramatic. The ending is the biggest "fuck you" I've received since watching the ending of The Mist.

You know how this should have ended? He should have given up piano finally, and moved in with Tsubaki. Now THAT'S how it would have actually gone down.

Tsubaki pls

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAH WAAAAAAAAAAAAH
This shit Anime is specially made for crybabies.
Fuck this shit.

Watch this to sober up.
youtube.com/watch?v=GJtMRsnFERM

Then watch March Comes in Like a Lion as repentence.

This nigger needs a better mic.

Maybe subscribing to him would help.

I believe their crap if they was 10 years older (they only fucking 14 on this Anime)

I cant take it seriously with that age.

Is there a more MPDG anime character than Kaori? I think this is the first time I've noticed that particular bullshit archetype in a Chinese cartoon.

Yeah, but at least she's not Tsubaki.

Ahahaha user you didn't need an anime to plunge into despair, just take a look at your own life.

naw probably not

Show was OK. The best part was when the MC and the other 2 pianists had that post-competition friendly chat. You just know they'll all go to the same school together afterwards and have friendly rivalries with each other.

>Youtube reviewers
Fuck off.

Why would I lie. I'm not Kaori. And I'm not about to write a fucking essay on why this show fucking sucks again.

>posts a crossboarder reaction image
Yeah, you can leave now.

Animals are as neutral as it gets. And it's not like there's any reaction images worth shit from this show.

Musical sex on stage with a loli was great and your opinion is shit if you think otherwise.
Think of all the times their hands much have touched

Fucking this
Literally every forced drama shows are made for crybabies only