Live - The_Donald mods have gone full autistic meltdown

It's happening, folks.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/969178931369783296
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

finally

thats not a good thing
now all of them will flock here

Dammit. We gonna' have to go through this happen again?

If they leave plebbit because they are upset with Trump, they won't come here.

We do not care about T_D. If we wanted to know what is happening there then we would go there.

Back to r*ddit fag

HAHAHAHAHA, that place is such a fucking shithole

Oh boy! Drumph is going down! I know I've said it before a thousand times but this time it's true!

>lefties try to concern troll
>they get banned
Wow it’s fucking nothing

>Trump speaks at CPAC about how important 2A is.
>Trump has an OPEN DOOR congressional meeting where reporters are ALLOWED to film and record
>Trump exposes just how evil the democrats are by saying he is willing to forego due process
>Trump tweets out early the next morning how important 2A is.

4D chess. KIKES BTFO.

Oh god are we gonna get MORE refugees? Sup Forums JUST had an influx of them from neofag.

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/969178931369783296

So their mods are banning /leftypol/ and shareblue shills?
better than our mods it looks like

JIDF are getting banned for concern trolling about Trump's statements and they're coming to Sup Forums to complain about it. Shills are complaining about getting banned for shilling. SAD!

How fucking retarded

For the left shouldn’t you be happy trump is pro gun control? No they just hate trump no matter what.

The_donald was never objective it’s a Donald Trump fan page

this

This. I guess we're supposed to fall for his. This isn't 2008.

GO BACK

murdoch murdoch was right again

you'd think that after so much time people on plebbit would realize how Trump operates.

This is why I'm glad pol isnt moderated. i'd say 99% of the people are shills that KNOW the context of what trump said and are being shits, but calling them out sharpens us rather than making us look like jews.

t_d is here in the thread.

Aaaaand this is why the Dems will.once again be in the position of blocking something their base wants. Anyone who does see the exact same strategy he used on DACA for this is a fucking idiot.

Hi /leftypol/ D&C Muslim FAGGOT

I thought the courts blocked his daca shit

Nah they too busy on GLP don't worry.

You forgot your meme flag

you have to back kids

you realise no one likes donald redditors here don't you?

fuck this censorship faggotry

Now if the mods here would only ban all the pro Trump kikeshills here.

They already come here, the fuck you on about. They even have their own general

I thought that the mods went on a shooting spree against other redditors or something. Thanks for the disappointment. Also every redditor itt should go kill himself immediately

Disgusting.
Cuckservatism in a nutshell

You know you a true gangsta if you is banned from The_Donald

We don’t like /leftypol/ either, fuccboi.

> Not remaining resolute for the God Emperor
They’re lucky a ban is all they got.

Pls mods

back to r donald with you

Donald: fuck the constitution fuck due process take the guns

Nu-pol: I mean he's white so...

So? It's Reddit. It's not like it's anywhere that matters.

Bullshit, they never left, whenever Trump so much as farts we get 1 or 2 threads saying it stinks filled with T_D fags screaming shareblue and 1 or 2 DOZEN threads claiming the God Emperors Farts will MAGA.

the real cringe is the people who give a fuck about the subreddit

>subreddit that never makes it to front page (used to, but algorithm got changed)
>subreddit stays in their subreddit, gets accused of using Russian bots and propaganda to only post on an ALREADY PRO TRUMP subreddit
>dozens of anti trump subreddits feel the need to call them out, and all of their call outs make it to the front page. This only results in giving t_d more attention it would have never gotten because once again; it's never on the front page.

christ, people are retarded. Even now, T_D got ~1500+ more subs after this was posted

Reminder

As if 90% of Sup Forums isnt plebs here from the election.

>implying you didn't flock here from somewhere
faggot

wat red it

>Implying if Sup Forums doesn't suck Trumps dick we can't be right wing anymore.

Lmao fuck off with that stupid picture. This plebbit meltdown is beautiful and I can't fucking wait until we get our board back.

kek. t_d tards on suicide watch

>Mods are dems

This has been common knowledge. No gun laws will be passed. The Bill of Rights cannot be ratified with a simple bump stock regulation. Stop the shilling

BASED BLACK MAN!

>plebbit is autistic
I'm shocked.

l've been here since before the Zim Zam trial and the deterioration of Sup Forums has been one of the greatest tragedies of the modern time.

Yes.

Why do you lie every time you speak

>Meme flag

Oh.

This. In the last week alone, I've seen threads defending gun control, claiming the US debt doesn't matter, unironically shilling for Israel, and now threads welcoming refugees from Reddit. We had a good run, I guess. Took them five years, but I guess JIDF and SRS won in the end after all, and I bet these r/the_d newfags don't even know what those acronyms stand for.

They're going to still be fans of Trump after their done with the hissyfit. They just now have to make a choice: read and not be able to post there like a faggot, go to voat, go somewhere else or come here. Knowing TD they'll still lurk and continue accept their overmodded shithole community over being proactive.

>Sup Forums will now be flooded by redditors who think theyre experts at everything
>why even live?

checked
but you realize they'll likely come here next?

>CONCERN, OLDFAG CONCERN
>I saw threads about BLACK DICK yesterday!
>(((CONCERN))), WE'VE LOST FELLOW ANONS!

Exhibit fucking A.

I can't believe I voted for this cheeto. Oh well, I'll vote dem next time.

Not a bad thing. Either
>donaldfags come here, see how le racist we are, and leave
Or
>donaldfags come here, slowly get redpilled

>bitching about meme flags
No better way to spot a redditor other than bitching about anime. I can pretty much guarantee meme flags were here long before you came here

>a fucking leaf

Welp

It was fun while it lasted

>DOOM, DOOM!
>I saw a thread the other day and they were saying guns are good
>I saw a thread the other day saying guns were bad
>I saw one saying Muslims are good
>I saw one saying Muslims are bad!

IT'S OVER FELLOW OLDFAGS, WE'VE LOST!

You're such a typical fucking Frenchmen it hurts.

Refugees not welcome. Stay on plebbit.

>donaldfags come here, slowly get redpilled
No, they'll just congregate into /ptg/ and leak out into otherboards to make more Trump threads.

t. Reddit

r/t_d was the worst thing to happen to this fucking board, and the more you fags try and push that retarded “they’ll slowly get redpilled xD” makes me curious just how delusional you all really are.

>”hehe don’t worry about throwing shit inside of water, you can just pick out the big chunks and the rest will slowly settle to the bottom and still be drinkable”

That’s how fucking stupid you sound.

This. Now that Trump won, why does anyone go there anymore? I haven't felt the need to visit there or click on a Trump general in like a year and a half now

LOL yes, only redditors would ever bitch about meme flags.

You fucking niggers who show up during every manufactured crisis and lie through your cock traps make me sick.

>>>/reddit/

Fuck Trump and fuck /r/The_Donald.

>further proving my point
It's okay, I realize it's a bit too complex for a newfag redditor to understand.

PTG literally wants this shit to happen here. Such fucking autistic circlejerk retards

>implying Sup Forums isn’t already shit

Literally just adding shit to a pile of shit

Pol grew up. We aren't ever going back to the left. The only direction we can go is right.

That post is not ageing well, wew

Last night was the most fun I've had since the election.
Protip: Loyalty to politicians is for retarded people and sheep

even worse

>no one plants any more trees for others to shade themselves and protect from the elements
>I guess I'll just complain about it instead of planting trees
How many times have you made a post complaining about content? How many times have you made a thread contributing to content? HMMMMMMM?

>unironically posting a r*ddit problem without being salt
Please go back to the r/the_donald from where you came.

Thats funny, I sold my long time reddit account for 100$ last friday.

/k/The_Donald is basically gun industry and those occasional million of employed at NSA who like to arrange shipments of weapons.

He just tweeted out respect the 2nd amendment. Trump is so good at 4D chess he fooled his own supporters.

>LOL yes, only redditors would ever bitch about meme flags.
Yes, Sup Forums was perfectly fine with them before geo-flags were even a thing on this board

Yeah Michigan here. Makes me want to puke. Cuckservativism is worse than commies. At least they own their degeneracy.

>reddit
No one fucking cares. Go back.

TD was compromised long ago, do not care what happens there, foreign mods and zog cucks

Oh I understand perfectly. You took one nugget of truth(The board's been flooded with newfags and shills since the election)

Then you run way the fuck down the street with it, and then you're at:

>Over the course of a whole fucking week I've seen threads defending gun control, claiming the US debt doesn't matter, unironically shilling for Israel, and now threads welcoming refugees from Reddit. We had a good run, I guess. Took them five years, but I guess JIDF and SRS won in the end after all, and I bet these r/the_d newfags don't even know what those acronyms stand for.

Golly everyone, turn it the fuck in. Now triple down and call me a newfag again you sheet waving nigger.

>Le be the change maymay
I bet you think spic immigrants will become Republicans once they become citizens, too.

Good. And fuck you for being a redditard, kys.

Wh*t bois BTFO, how will mutts ever compete

we come for you now fikki fikki fikki

reddit gonna reddit

If you truly don't believe that Sup Forums has fundamentally changed since the election that fifty percent of the posts on this board at any given time are apologies for doing a total fucking 180 on a position the vast majority of Sup Forums held not even a year earlier, it's because you are are too new to remember it. Go back.

I apologise for my countryman's faggotry.

Sup Forums is Sup Forums. It was never good. And yet it's also one of the greatest places on the internet

DS forums too