Is Trump Really Cutting Welfare?

I've been planning to live off welfare since i was in grade 10. I'm in grade 12 now just turned 18 and my parents are saying i have to leave after highschool. If welfare by then is cut or at least Federal assistance im screwed. And im a Trump fan.

Go be a nigger somewhere else

>my parents are saying i have to leave after highschool

they sound like bad parents. real bad parents. I'd keep my mouth shut and never tell them I earned a fucking cent

>do nothing
>want to be taken care of
Part of the problem.

GET A JOB FAGGOT

>Is Trump Really Cutting Welfare?

No, he only pretends he's doing so. He's a Goldman sachs democrat.

what if there is only 1/20th of a job to go around?

What the fuck is this bullshit bait?

Go be a welfare nigger somewhere else

why don't you have a job you fucking faggot, I started work at 14, bought a car and had thousands in savings by the time I was your age. fucking kekistani faggot

Problem is the jobs pay minimum wage, why not go on welfare?

Why wouldn't goldman Sachs want welfare cut? THey have to pay taxes for welfare

Stop trolling

I have thousands in savings too. Problem is I don't want to work full time for minimum wage my whole life. Rather just collect checks.

>18
>No skills
>wants money but doesn't want to work
>nothing to contribute to society
>entitled
>literally a parasite in every way
>wants handouts
If you have no drive to make your own life better then you may as well just die. Please starve.

Saw off your leg and live on benefits for the rest of your life. You won't need that leg for work anyway

I do have a drive to make my life better. But not the opportunity to do so.

Atleast go to community college user, you can also collect FSA and work your way towards a AA/skill trade that way you wont be completely fucked when you’re full of regret when you’re older and less retarded

No, you do, you're just too stupid to see it.
Here's a hint

First off im still in highschool so i can't get a full time job, second i already have a part time job.

You could raise animals on super market garbage.

You need like a million dollars of investment to start a farm. And my parents are already giving my brother a big loan since he's really high IQ

So then what do you need welfare for? You admit that your entire plan was to leech and do nothing else, but now you say you want a job. Do you even know what you want? You sound like a displaced lefty.

So now you admit to being a low IQ faggot who just wants gibs and want us to help you with it?

Jezus you deserve that kekistani plebbit flag

I never denied being low IQ. It's not my fault though

I want a GOOD job. I will not spend my whole life working for minimum wage.

Your bait is weak kid

Your trolling is shit. Enjoy ban

>trump fan
>voted for welfate
Stop the lies and stop believing them.

He is cutting welfare for everyone but single mothers, the biggest parasites around.

Death to America.

I voted for Trump because i believed if he made America great I wouldn't have to go on welfare retard

He's 18 now, he couldn't have voted. He's just one of these displaced kekistani lefties who agree with liberal gibs and don't actually believe in right wing economics/capitalism, something Trump doesn't really embrace either.

Get a job, thief.

>I just turned 18
>I voted for Trump over a year ago.
Lies

Cry me a river and drown in it degenerate leech.

By vote I meant I supported him

I don't want to work for minimum wage wageslaving.

Go cry me a river you confederate little shit. All those disgusting statues are being halled down.

Wow good come back guess I'm btfo

Also not trolling. You're bait is seriously shit lmao

Your

sure

LMAO you are trolling

>Problem is the jobs pay minimum wage, why not go on welfare?
Jobs only pay minimum wage I'd you're a shit unskilled uneducated person

Keep trying bud. You'll get the hang of it sooner than later :)

Yeah but you can't just become skilled or educated.

alright you've had enough get the fuck off my thread

>minimum wage
>wageslave
>welfare state
I think you need to come to terms with reality, that you are a deluded lefty without even basic knowledge of economics or personal finance.
Keep your part time job, put yourself through college (without begging for gibs), find some self worth, and maybe you'll make something of yourself.

>I don't want to work for minimum wage wageslaving.

So you think being on welfare would stop that ? Just work anyway for 6 month to a year and you'll be making more than minimum wage

>Yeah but you can't just become skilled or educated
Unless you're retarded yes you can. I had zero experience when I first started my job now I'm making 2 dollars more then when I started out

fpbp

>alright you've had enough get the fuck off my thread
No. You need help I'm here to help you

Again your trolling and bait is weak

Lets just put it this way. My dad was willing to put 150K to make sure i got into a good school NOT COUNTING TUITION. Paid for high quality tutoring, donated to the university. However it looks like with my grades they won't EVEN BE ALLOWED to accept me since my marks are so low it would be clear bias if they took me.

I don't need help from a troll, and a shitty one at that.

Fpbp

Oh so you are actually retarded. Maybe you should kill yourself? Since you have no hope

do you have a nice tight little boypussy?

This

I know you're trolling but even if this was true you could always go to a trades school or a smaller college

>10th grade

Underageb& or black

>dad invested 150k into me
>didn't care enough to work hard
>got shitty grades
>blames it on "low iq"
>now wants gibs and expects to get a high paying job for nothing, doing nothing
Shame.

Trump wants a lot of things the little dictator is not going to get.

Good eat shit and die you fucking lazy parasite

I said that and they called hotline and i had to speak to a cop. So i will not say anything other than fuck off to that comment

Nice bait

I did work hard. I worked harder in one day than you ever did in your life you bum.

Also there's no such thing as "hard work" if you have good genes you'll thrive without trying, if you have bad genes you can work 24/7 on something and you'll still fail".

you have to have a mental illness or a disability get welfare, or a chillens. Good luck trying to get anything if youre white lol, the people who approve the money are racist as fuck.

Do American parents receive child support from the government if they're in a certain income bracket?

If so, it literally sounds like your parents are horrible parasites that have encouraged you to become one.

This is a blessing in disguise, you won't realise it for 5 years, but it really is.

Workfare

Lmao you're really committed to this lie. Props to you for trying

take off the meme flag
I can point out how I know you're not an American

>And im a Trump fan.

Well obviously.

Well hope you like the army, faggot

If you are planning to ride the welfare system
you're an unsavable nigger, you should kys

So take your thousands and go to trade school you whiny faggot.

Go walk infront of a fedex truck nigger. Fulfill your life time dream of being a worthless cripple living off disability.

Black women win again!!!