If responsible Americans don't need"high-cap" magazines, then why do other Americans need cars that go 150mph?

If responsible Americans don't need"high-cap" magazines, then why do other Americans need cars that go 150mph?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YaGh6V7xBZQ
youtu.be/fbel4SASUPQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>if

not a real word, when it comes in a sentence, dismiss everything that follows.

Thanks fag

Fag

This. Speeding "accidents" kill more trends each year than "assault rifles" kill in a decade.

If these liberal faggots really cared about the children they would ban sports cars. You can easily have your right to travel so long as you stay under the speed limit and drive a car that can only go said speed limit as a maximum.

Yup. You can buy a fucking 200hp crotch rocket that'll go to Mach 7 and back in 2 seconds but if you have over 10 rounds in your semi-auto in MA you could probably go to jail lmao

shut this shit down right now, OP. you will have to pry my Camaro from my cold dead hands.

Unfortunately this

Same reason people need to be paid to post on a political board.

youtube.com/watch?v=YaGh6V7xBZQ

My buddy forgot to put on parking brake in his Camaro last week and the thing rolled literally 400 ft down a parking lot unscathed

(((Glee)))

because the retards that make the fucking laws dont know what the fuck theyre talking about
youtu.be/fbel4SASUPQ

Swimming pools kill more kids than guns and no one needs those either.

Push for it than. Push for more regulations on speeding and car limitations.

>Schools and jobs gotta lower hours cause it's a bitch to get there
>Traffic held up
>Cops love it cause it means more revenue
>Republicans can cater to soccer moms who are only quasi-liberal
>The Doom Pill
>Capcha is always street signs anyway

artosis?

Literally nothing wrong with this. Car status is inversely related to penis size

Why do rich people need more money than they can spend? BAN HIGH CAP BANK ACCOUNTS.

No one NEEDS more than the median income. No one. You don't NEED a million dollars. Every dollar above what you need is a dollar stolen from someone else. BAN RICH PEOPLE
WE NEED COMMON SENSE WEALTH CONTROL

I'm only okay with this if it's a restriction on P/w ratio, but it's not even feasible with ECU tunes. The best idea is to shut the fuck up about magazine sizes otherwise accept that your Lambo is an erroneous example of consumerism and that its potential shouldn't exceed a set speed.

The ultimate irony here is that drug overdoses kill more teens each year than "assault rifles", yet the liberals want to LEGALIZE drugs.

Try it then.

That's because they have no idea what they want, they are a product of propaganda and nothing else

Kek
This.

Why do Americans need salaries with more than 5 digits?

>b-but if we legalize drugs they will use less drugs!
Some people unironically think like that.

>"not a real word"
>in any dictionary available
>conveys instant intentionality and meaning to anyone who hears it
>widely understood

kys Strayan retard

These threads seriously miss the point.

The leftists would love to take your car away. They want to take away anything that gives you agency over other people.

Within 5 years of the first autonomous cars, they're going to start requiring extra taxes and regulation for 'old fashioned' drivers who want to be in control of their vehicles. Ten years after that they'll start banning manually operated vehicles from public roads.

You aren't tricking them, you aren't BTFOing them. You're just reminding them of something else they want to take from you.

I want to point out a double standard, that's all. They want personal freedoms for people that think the world is after them, but takes away those personal freedoms for NORMAL MAJORITIES of people. God I dislike Nigs Jews spics and the whole lot but if I want one thing eradicated from this country it's leftism. My head hurts

We need common sense wealth control
What do we want?! Wealth control!
When do we want it?! Now!
This is what democracy looks like!

if if if if if if if

>common word
>not a word
Pick one.

The truth is, by that point Kacynski had already been force fed the redpill. That timid smile is him trying desperately to project the memory of a better world he once thought existed, even when he knew humanity was irreversibly enslaved by the system of technological progress and spiritual submission.

His lack of guidance drove him to make poor decision when he could've been a post-modern wizard of writing and influence.

So maybe we should heavily regulate cars like we do guns....

Oh wait.

It's pretty FUCKING depressing