Would you have done the same? Are you as manly as Kurosawa?

Would you have done the same? Are you as manly as Kurosawa?

I wouldn't doing what he was doing in the first place.

Afro is a true man and God tier friend.

"It was all me, I did it"
"I was being blackmailed"
"I'm truly sorry"

Just to ease the blame a bit

Yeah but I would be fapping while apologizing.

>Would you have done the same?
oh Hell no
> Are you as manly as Kurosawa?
nah

No, I'm a piece of shit. I'd have raped Kitahara given the chance.

Blame the fat kid

>I wouldn't doing what he was doing in the first place.
This but still no. I'm not going to make myself a piƱata for a bunch of shitters.

>"I was being blackmailed"
it took me a minute or two to realize this is actually sort of true

I still wonder why he took the fall all by himself.

He didn't love her or anything (I don't hate delincuent girl but I read the entire manga with the first girl wins mentality - shame on me)

Because he is a man, and men dont blame little girls

I always confessed the childish things I used to do on middleschool, like stealing and other bad behaviours
To confess you came on several girls clothes? God no, masturbating on girl's bathroom is a joke compared to the mental damage you can bring to 15 yo girls

He wanted to own up to his own actions. She blackmailed him, but he started it and eventually went along with her for his own selfish reasons.

Shame it wasn't made clear the bullying was the impetus; for all they know, he was just being a pervert. It didn't excuse him, but no one had to pay the way he did to become a better person.

Probably. At that point in the story he was on a long slope down to a very dark place and he knew he had to get off it somehow. He couldn't just tell the girl he wasn't going to mess with people anymore or she would reveal his secret anyway. So it was either 1) tell everyone or 2) have her tell everyone. At least with option 1 you have some possibility of people regaining respect for you since you did the right thing in the end.

When I feel down, I just remind myself that there are still people here who didn't get the message behind Onani Master Kurosawa and I feel better.

She wasn't going to do it, she's a coward.

Get a hobby.

>At least with option 1
people dont give a shit about some dude masturbating on girl's bathroom and she was too much of a coward to reveal anything

Already got one, champ!

>she's a coward

Doesn't matter, there's any number of ways she could have revealed his secrets. He could have taken the risk and never said a word, but then he'd be living his life knowing she could ruin him any time she wanted and Kurosawa didn't want to live like that anymore.

>Kurosawa didn't want to live like that anymore.
And thats the only reason of why he didnt get away with everything, he wanted to be punished and thats fine, catholics like that too

Masturbate only at home?

I was just waiting for him to get mad at her and say "If I'm going down you're going with me, as the person who blackmailed me into it" It wouldn't be hard to see either, everyone he targeted was someone Kitahara hated or had been bullied by.

>posting the best page, turning point and most carthartic moments in the manga
you're a fucking waste of space OP
i get genuinely mad whenever people spoil the non memey parts of this already short manga, especially that particular page.
fucking kill yourself.

don't forget to sage

if you got blackmailed into doing something because of that same thing and you got caught for doing that thing. Why don't you rat the blackmailer out anyway?

I wouldn't have done it in the first place.

squirrel has a shitty life and she would not be able to survive the additional bullying

Absolutely not; stuff like that will fuck your life up completely; it only turned out well in the end because the manga wanted to end on a positive note.
Settling everything with Kitahara would be ideal, but you could always just make clear that you'll make sure she'll get as much blame as possible for the whole incident if she exposes you.
She's a coward and since she knows it would be suicide she most likely wouldn't, and even if she exposed you it isn't sure it would stick considering her social status.

She lost my sympathy when she started blackmailing him.

t. people thinking he should have dragged her down with him
the whole point was that regardless of outside influence he was the one that actively decided to be a horrible person. dragging down another in your accepting of consequences and punishment was hardly a step in the right direction.

Christ, I hate this series more than any other. No joke. I was hyped as fuck to read a series where a man uses his unique talent of masturbating on people undetected to get revenge on dumb whores in increasingly elaborate, Jojo-esq ways. Now that's a fucking premise! Instead we got this nonsense.

Except he wanted to stop sooner but she forced him.

Me too, really. I went in expecting a silly ecchi comedy and got a harsh coming of age tale. He lost his social standing, got beaten to his crush by his 'friend' who before plot dickery he actively resented and then settled for a shitty tsundere while hoping his reputation doesn't follow him next year.
Middle of reading Prison School right now and it covers similar themes a million fucking times better, I actively care about the characters to the point who is actually 'NTRing' who or whoever sacrifices their reputation for the benefit of his friends leaves me in indecision over what outcome I'd really prefer, while dealing with it in a way that's both engrossing and goddamn hilarious.

Get over yourself, this manga is like one hundred years old and discussed to death on Sup Forums so everyone who heeded the advice of you grogs and lurked moar would already know how it ended already
It's not even that good

>regardless of outside influence
thats the whole point buddy-o. its like how peer pressure is a thing but only if you're not mentally strong enough to resist.

Simple fix
>Threaten the nerd girl to beat and rape her if she talks
>Apologize to cute ponytail girl amd brocoly guy in private

Everything would have been bettter if he had confessed the first time he realized he liked her.

>dumb spoilerfags
it doesn't matter how old it is. people who see that page will never ever be able to read it like i and others did.

and don't fucking delude yourself, newfags are constantly swarming in. they'll see this page, then read the entire first half of the manga knowing EXACTLY where it leads up to, not get any of the catharsis and then dismiss it as average or shit. this is what spoilers do.

I don't care about random spoilers in most series or even the broccoli NTR page. but not this spread. this spread defines the entire series.

you are probably one of these newfags,
aren't you?

Of course I wouldn't have done the same thing. There isn't any logical reason for him to confess in front of the whole class; it's suicidal to say the least. A wiser decision would be to confess to an older authority figure and admit that what you did was wrong. Adults would have had a more balanced view of the whole thing, and they wouldn't broadcast it to the entire school.

Anything is better than straight up admitting you committed the crime. The whole incident smacks of Christian ethics, where you're supposed to confess your sins in front of a church or something. Or it's the Japanese mentality where you're supposed to apologise for every silly little thing, no matter how illogical or self-defeating it is.
His whole life would have been screwed if this were real life. He would have never gotten rid of the stigma his entire life. Maybe he's satisfied with people calling him a perverted nutjob his entire life.

>Asking forgiveness for his masturbatory prowess.
>Being manly
LOLno, that was the gayest shit ever. And no, i would have drown that shitty school in my cum. Repeat the year and do it again.

>Adults would have had a more balanced view of the whole thing, and they wouldn't broadcast it to the entire school.
I've seen my share of shithead adults in anime/manga to consider not telling one.

Were you mad that people started reading this manga because of the ending too?

What about his parents? Assuming they had the best interests of their child at heart, they would have probably contacted Kitahara's mom and smoothed it over while giving him a stern talking to.

On that note, another thing Kurosawa fails to take into account are his parents. He wanted to take all the blame for himself, but his parents are going to suffer whether he likes it or not. Everybody would probably be wondering what a bad job their parents had done raising him, and that sort of negative perception is difficult to get rid of.

It was an extremely stupid decision.
Why just pull upon himself all the blame while he was basically just another victim?
Why didn't he tell the *whole* truth and get that ungrateful little bitch what she deserved?

>yeah i came into your belongings, but she made me do it!

>mom, dad, i cum in my schoolmates' stuff
>stern talking to

No, he is a bigger man than me and I'm not afraid to admit it.
Truly the best manga.

No, I would have told everyone it was squirrelbitch who wanted that and blackmailed me to do it even if it means more bullying for her, making her commit suicide

WHY WONT THEY PRINT THIS
I WOULD BY THOUSANDS

If he was really that smart, why didn't he bring to school a recorder or something to record her voice while she was blackmailing him, and use that to counter-blackmail her in return? This would have solved literally everything.

And that's why you will never have a qt tsundere delinquent gf

>yeah, i came into your belongings, but she made me do it! here, i have proof!
this user was right. there are actually people who didn't get the point of this manga.

He wasn't a victim though. He wanted to make other students uncomfortable, he had a clear motive for doing all the things he did. He wasn't an unwilling accomplice at all.

Literally what manga did you read?
Except for the very first one or two cases (who were entirely justified) he was never willing.

>Literally what manga did you read?
I could ask the same question to you too.

It is ok to put spoiler in the OP now?

Is it ok to be on Sup Forums when you haven't read Kurosawa now?

no, but newfags are trying hard to impress

I honestly believe that if Kurosawa was animated with a less silly premise at its base, retained everything else and got decent art it would've been a 10/10
Things that won't ever happen

I wouldn't want a Kurosawa adaptation anyway. Yotsuba likewise.

But does he deserve her?

Fudge, I meant this best girl.

I bet she does enjo kosai

They got married

I wonder how their sex life is.

Roleplaying middle school

Fucking lucky bastard

Cute ending but hardly realistic
Not many girls would be willing to spend time with someone who used to cum on their clothes

This is actually a good manga unlike Onani Master.

time heals all wounds user. a month after the incident, you'll still feel disgusted but not the intense repulsion you once did. 3 months, you find it doesn't bother you that much anymore. half a year, and all of a sudden its just another thing in the past.

How could you say you love him if you don't let him cum on your clothes?

Sorry, I thought I had it spoilered. I fucked up.

Bukkake

No, but he isn't as manly as Molester Man

Nope

No

Oh hi Mark

Im very happy Sup Forums made me read this manga
It was pretty cool, can anyone recommend me another?

legend of the strongest man kurosawa

Molester Man

What are you even doing in an anonymous imageboard if you care so much about spoilers?

Some girls find serial killers hot, its not that much of a stretch.

>Middle of reading Prison School right now and it covers similar themes a million fucking times better

Are you seriously comparing some kid's pencil doodles to a professional manga?

my post literally explains it. i don't have to care, i read it a long time ago. but i care anyway.

this this this