Is it wrong to love your older sister as a woman?

Is it wrong to love your older sister as a woman?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Westermarck_effect
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genetic_sexual_attraction
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No.

Yes.

Maybe.

As you can see, there exist subtle differences of opinion on this matter.

Why do you ask if it's wrong?

I will never know, because I'm stuck being the onii-chan.
The suffering is very real.

If it's wrong, I don't wanna be right.

Because one should look for validation in society for guidance. Conformity is a tool to be used so that one does not find themselves culled. It is hard for an entire flock of gulls to be annihilated in one swoop.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Westermarck_effect
>The Westermarck effect, or reverse sexual imprinting, is a hypothetical psychological effect through which people who live in close domestic proximity during the first few years of their lives become desensitized to sexual attraction.

Doesn't stop Chifuyu-nee from getting her otouto ending and getting impregnated with the pure blood of her family.

Remember kids, preserving the purity of blood with your family and impregnating your sisters is the true way of life.

Fuck off incest fag

Is there a particular reason why people want to fuck their sisters? I have one and she's basically like a guy to me. It's disgusting to even think of this.

Yes. That's also what makes it hot.

The reason you are not attracted to her is because of . As for those that don't experience it it's because of assortative mating that takes effect when the former doesn't get the chance to overwrite it. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genetic_sexual_attraction

Onee-chans are under such intense stress that it's an otouto's duty to relieve them to make them relaxed and comfortable.

The third pic is beautiful, got a larger version?

fortunately Chifuyu-nee is not my older sister so I couldn't care less about the morality

Modern men no longer desire big breasts

I believe they're from the manga, which I don't have.

But then why do a lot of Japanese people seem to want to fuck their older sisters then? Is it some sort of fucked up fetish?