Press F to pay respects

Press F to pay respects.

Niggers destroy another piece of nature.

Other urls found in this thread:

my.mixtape.moe/pqenmv.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

If they allowed people to hunt them before there were only three left, they wouldn't have had trouble keeping them alive

WHEN WILL THE NIGGER SUBSPECIES GO EXTINCT?

A FUCKING WHITE RHINO

>northern white
>extinct

Post yfw whitey is BTFO again.

when they overrun the world, destroy the lands and starve

Yet in the USA Indians get huge NOAA/EWC/BIA grants to buy .50 cal rifles , huge boats, and new loaders for their traditional whale hunting scam.
China gets half the meat and most walrus ivory, and Americans pay for it from their own stupidity.
Poor Indians. Its okay for them to do it since they have Siberian genes.
Whites can hunt a few whales in Iceland but not Canada or Alaska.
Trump just raised the whale quota since he sucks China dick.

White rhinos today. White men tomorrow.

When's the last time you saw a fucking Rhino anywhere near your house? Why should anyone care

its not considered genocide if they are black

this is actually exactly what happened in Zimbabwe when they took land rights away from whites.

Last male northern rhino?
When will you realise these are scams to get money they cannot look at 100% of the land and know it's the last one it's all , bullshit

F

This species is dying out because chinks think the keratin horns that grow from their snouts makes their dick hard

what a world we live in

Elephants are a type of Rhino tho.

except there's still more niggers there than there ever were during rhodesia.

Only because the Chinese think endangered animals have magical properties.

Exactly this. I'm surprised they don't eat pandas yet.

I'm not defending the practice but the gift is actually symbolic of virility (the horn)

Like a luck charm.

press F?

that's what i was thinking, wasn't the chinks the ones responsible for eating/snorting/smoking/drinking all those endangered species in Africa?

Chinks and niggers are the ultimate unholy alliance

They have the magical property of making white people cry when they kill them.

That's the only magic they care about desu.

F

That would make Chinese cry, they don't want to hurt their own feelings, only everyone else's.

Their horns and bones are presumed to be useful for medicine, they really are that fucking stupid to not see that it is merely keratin and calcium.

Why dont they go jack him off?
Freeze his sperm and impregnate some female rhinos.

who the FUCK cares?
seriously, species have come and gone throughout history. why do (((we))) frantically fight for survival of any species, keystone or not? if nature wants it to die out, let it fucking BE.

Fine, keep right on ignoring me, you'll probably try cutting off zoo rhino horns to protect them, only for the witch doctors to declare "the medicine doesn't work unless the rhino is killed, go back and butcher it and then I'll be happy to make the horn into medicine."

Point I am making is that they are that fucking stupid to believe rhino horn makes a good aphrodisiac. That is 18th century england snake oil salesman crap.

Only China can destroy Africa by making blacks do their dirty work.

>chinks can have tiger farms for tiger blood wine but no rhino farms for horns

For shame slanties, for shame.

It's funny how it's worded. Almost like it's saying
"The health of the worlds last white northern male has deteriorated. He is not interested in mating, nor sociable with other groups of rhinos, he sits on the plains, apathetic to the pains of life. The last northern white rhino on the planet just mopes around all day talking about how hook nosed rhinos destroyed his culture. we are very concerned about him"

>if nature wants it to die
It's not the work of mother nature Yuri, it's the work of the chinks. If we let them phagocyte every form of life there will be a very bad scenario for all of us.

Watch this guys, imagine the white race being extinct. We must fight for Europe and its cultures.
my.mixtape.moe/pqenmv.webm

I'm sure you would love to volunteer for that.

well then just genocide the chinks and get it all over with.

Why are Chinese people so soulless?

That's YOUR job.

FUCKING CLONE THEM
STOP WASTING MY TIME

Post the Jurassic Park photoshop of this.

100% this. they are the culprits.
because they think it will make their penis grow or they'll cum harder.
thats the #1 reason rhinos are being eradicated from the earth: lil' Chinese penises.
where is the outcry from the U.N.?