Skirt no Naka wa Kedamono Deshita

Will you remember Shizuka's Shizukas?

They put it in the poon yet?

Yes.

Damn, finally. Not sure if I want to continue to complete this though. I could enjoy hmanga but stuff like this or plain hentai just bores me and its not because of the censoring or lack of overt sex scene too, probably.Thanks for soldiering on watching this user.

>stuff like this
But there's nothing like it.

Its not many but last season or before it had that daiz anime, the ecchi is just meh when watched I guess.

Who's this for? I want to say men, but men GENERALLY don't like heterosexual, non-shota, maledom traps.

She was cute but also a bit annoying. I enjoyed this series as it was able to get a laugh out of me weekly but not a bad final episode. He finally got to put it in in the end.

There's a Teacher x Student one airing next season.

It's for women.

It's a teens love manga. It's a category of erotica aimed at women. Art is not explicit enough to be 18+.

What is more explicit than ponos in vagoo?

It's hentai m8

It's a level of explicitness where the genitals are only drawn partially and vaguely, and even that is only sometimes.

I will.

And that makes it R17?

It's kind of awkward to watch, honestly. It's too far from being actual hentai and too far from just being an ecchi series.

It means it's not 18+. Manga doesn't really differentiate beyond that.

R15 is a thing as well.

You might see it for some doujinshi, but as a thing with meaning for actual published manga books in Japanese I don't think I've ever seen it.

Serious question. Can anyone really get off to this when the girl is constantly making these squeaking sounds? This could actually be hot if she'd be silent or moan like a real fucking person and not some cheap whoopee cushion.

Yes

I doubt it even if I'd want to.

Probably not.

It's an Asian thing.

Makes me laugh every time, I can't help it. It's just so unnatural