Yahari

33 hours until victory.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/gagaga_bunko/status/908283818951417857
tieba.baidu.com/p/5329963375
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Stop making threads.

Yui > Iroha > Saki > Haruno > Komachi > Rumi > Sensei > Ebina > Saika >>> * >>> Yuckyno

That's pretty bad taste.

Which one has the puffiest vulva? Komachi?

I want to sneak into Yukino's thighs

You think it's bad now?

Wait till we get actual spoilers on who won, it's going to be a complete shitshow. I miss the days back before s2 when we could talk about this series in peace.

Is volume 12 the final one?

Saika

We can only hope

Already been confirmed it isn't

I'm going to need a source on that.

twitter.com/gagaga_bunko/status/908283818951417857

Post things that make you think

I think 13 will be the last. My hope is we get some comfy chapters and maybe a timeskip

>comfy chapters
user, we both know there will only be drama and suffering from here on out

At least Yui will be safe.

I think thats what Volume 12 will, assuming its mostly about Yukinons past and family. Hopefully 13 will have the comfy stuff. I'd like to see them actually dating, I bet the first date would be awkward and funny

Uh, I have some bad news for you

Yukinon seems to have the most to lose, which is why she'll win. She has the sad backstory with a family that demeans her, she is hated throughout the school and her only friends are Hachiman and Yui.

YUKINO END OR LONER END

Just a reminder that anything can happen

Hoping for more Hayato.

>If chihiro wins I will eat my shit
every fucking time.

I WANNA KILL THIS FUCKING CUNT

So did they stated any reason why it wasn't released in April?

They are forced to rewrite the book because autistic yukinofags kept sending death threat to the author.

>negotiating with terrorist

They were trying to milk Girlish Number and Something Code with 8man Sniper and dual wielding imouto.

So they purposefully delayed yahari just to give those series more exposure?

No, she isn't hated throughout the school? Her class very much likes her.

>what is Oreimo

Great, now Yukino will lose to spite them.

Looking at Yukino, 8man has already chosen

I think they were more concerned with pissed off fans boycotting Watari's other works because their Yahari waifs losing

The delusions you people entertain.

Everything points towards Yukino. So this is already bargaining and trying to act like the Yukino end was forced on Watari.

He is their toy and they are playing with Him
Deep

Which is absolutely retarded, considering you can find hints as early as Volume 1

If I cut off Hachiman's ahoge, will he die

It would be extremely painful

Kys cancer

Did they deliver? From that moment I started being a sucker for shitstorm inducing endings

Yes but if you insist that fans are threatening him or his editor is fucking with him you can pretend you weren't really wrong.

At this point, any ending where Yukino doesn't win will set Sup Forums ablaze

No loner end seems also likely given how much outside shit could come between them.

Shouldn't there be spoilers by now?

I'd laugh at the muhgenuinefags who kept saying loner end would never

That'll just make them look more pathetic desu

Spoilers may be out in 17 hours.

SAIKA
A
I
K
A

I just want a Yukino confessing to 8man scene with Yukino ballad playing in the background. With the lyric "kore ga koi da to, shita naraaa" playing as he kissed her as she cried because she realized that she loves him as genuine as a person can be.

and Yui grabbing knife dearly while witnessing behind the door

Make her do the looking down almost cry pose behind a tree and I'm in

He's a bad guy

Good Irohasu, everyone!

stay away from my healthy cock, syphilis cunt

Saika pls win and restore my faith in nips' taste.

Iroha surprise kissu when?

So, do we have a winner?

8man doesn't have enough balls to touch her, she'll have to take initiative.

>touch her

Pretty sure they can fuck with eyes and conversation alone.

Post girls whom 8man doesn't deserve:
Saki - hardworking girl who wants to support her family. She needs someone reliable, family oriented, who can provide for them

STOP MAKING THREAD AUTISM.

8man can take whoever he want but there is only one genuine, one person that complements him, one girl that completes his single stranded DNA and that is Yuigahama Yui

>Yui
>genuine

>Chihiro
But she had the best chance of them all and was the only girl that stood out from the rest of the harem. The butthurt was more about how unpopular she was. There has already been plenty of buildup for a relationship with Yukino and none at all for one with Yui or anybody else.

write more, you havent earn my (you)

>plenty of buildup for a relationship with Yukino
CRAWLING IN MY SKIN

Volume 12 Preview
tieba.baidu.com/p/5329963375

I hope with all of my heart not only Yukino doesn't win, but that she also suffers to incredible levels. Shitty robotic bitch

>in hindsight
No, she was far behind the Keimabowl after getting btfo

我妻雪乃美如畫

I'm staying up for 33 hours

Why is sensei so perfect?

Oh boy, comfy fags btfo.

Their friendship will be done by the end of the series

Sensei for 大老師, that's why

KITAAAAAAAAA

This, Tenri and Elsie were winning

Oh god it hurts.

>It's time for THAT conversation.

HOLY SHIT IT'S HABBENING

A whole lot of meh. Plenty of Yukino DRAMA and some chapters with everyone else.

團子是我的

This is a good thing, in most series where girls are friends their fans hate each other, but in this case the girls won't really like each other so the fans are more justified at tearing each others to pieces

SPYROOOOOO

Is this a 'Yuifags and Friendshipfags getting btfo'd' scene?

So 8man never really bonded again with the duo and we get more Iroha bullshit, great

It's the "he really went for the boipucci" scene

Yuifags never wanted Yui to be friends with Yukino because they hate her. If anything this development will make them happier.

Nah man, this volume is literally looking like a pile of dog shit.
Almost every damn character got a small section, even Saki's small brother.

>inb4 muh Yukino doesn't like Hachiman
Yuipollfag on suicide watch. It's either a Yukino end or Hachiman rejecting both to be Batman once more which he is now reluctant to do since genuine.

So Yukino is still an autist that didn't resolve anything with her family, this is the biggest flag that Hachiman will give up on her.

So I guess this happens right after the end of vol 11.
HYPE THRUSTERS ACTIVATED

>even Saki's small brother
I hope he stays far away from Komachi.
For his own good.

If the volume is shit then it's only Yukino's fault, she was supposed to face her family alone but she pussied out.

Sooner or later he will fall into the deadly charm of 8man

Can someone pls translate what the fuck is saying here?

On the other hand this could create an interesting Yukino-Hachiman comparsion where she starts having an inferiority complex towards him for being useless.

you meant Hachiman mindbreak her?

It is literally all the characters info page.
hachiman
yukinoshita
yuigahama

Come on, you can't even read their name? Even if you can't into nips, their name should be easy modo.