Underage fags on Sup Forums

I want to give some suggestions to anons below the age of 15 lurking Sup Forums, like i was 6 years ago:

1. Only have anime in your backlog that has a high amount of watched stats on MAL. Trust me, dont try to be a bad ass otaku like the wizards here and watch some obscures 90s OVA shit no one has ever heard of. Not only will you have no one to talk about it with, but you are living in the past and not supporting the new ambitious artists.
2. Never watch the anime for something that has a manga. I wish i told myself this when going through the big 3. This will save a shit ton of time, plus, as a comic artist myself, its nice seeing the original creators vision of the art and story. And in the end, all the anime is is just a promotion for the manga or just a cash grab by the studios.
3. Always watch at least 2 current airing anime. You will kick yourself if you ever miss out on a show while its airing only to go back to watching it again on your backlog
4. Browse Sup Forums every single day no matter what. never be out of the loop. Never be behind on the memes.
5. Make sure to get an anime figurine every month or some type of anime merch. You may not be into as much, but its a nice conversation starter to have with someone. When i started making some anime friends in college, one the biggest ice breakers was just showing off the different merch we owned.

There, if i told my 14 year old self this, i would be 100x happier than i am now and not kill myself in a month. So please, heed my words all you underage lurkers. Make me proud. Please dont end up like the miserable sack of shit i am. Anyone above the age of 20 is hopeless like me though, kek.

Six years and just as big a faggot as when you arrived, congratulations.

nah. my 14 year old self was bad ass.

Did you dress like Sasuke

6 years weren't enough, apparently.

Why did you have to draw Holo into this?

I know this is bait, but I have only one piece of advice to give to the newfags:

Stop watching anime.

lurk for 6 more years then you can post again

>using Holo while shitposting

This is unacceptable

Here's a reddit meme for your reddit post

>2. Never watch the anime for something that has a manga.
K-On!

FPBP

jesus just keep lurking you fag.

He knew what he was doing. That's how he got us here.

Hey, user, are you actually a comic artist? I've been working on an idea for one for a while now.

Any tips on where to post my work or anything that you think could help in general?

/Thread

Not OP, but Sup Forums has a thread for this.

>I want to give some suggestions to anons below the age of 15 lurking Sup Forums
So do I:
Kill yourselves.

OP here, I forgot
6. Eat a big dick, and gtfo of Sup Forums

Actual advice. Ban this site through your internet settings, lose weight if you're a tub of lard or bulk up if you're a skeleton, get you a modern haircut and maintain it, start getting rid of any acne/pimples RIGHT NOW, and find yourself some friends who aren't losers.

That is some serious first post best post.

I'm high as fuck and found this hilarious, so glad I paused re:zero to glance at Sup Forums