Racism and Homophobia Breed Depression

youtube.com/watch?v=Kb24RrHIbFk

This is the type of world Trump, the right, and populism in general is breeding. A world where everyone outside the heteronormative structure feels like shit and hates themselves when there is no reason too.

I hate niggers and faggots and I'm bretty happy.

endless propaganda promoting misceganation & perverted unnatural sexual practices breeds depression in any decent human

this guy is the david hogg of rappers.

people who watch the news tend to be more angry/depressed

In other words, reality breeds depression when it's bad and you're in a state of inability to change it.

I thought all Dominicans were at least half nig i never seen one without a nappy head

So he's the best and brightest?

Makes no sense. The News (if its mainstream) makes me VERY happy

> breeds depression
Yeah, in blacks, homos, and kikes. That is kinda the idea.

same here

then why are leftists and faggots the most suicidal?

kek flag indicates you are unhappy

You always hear leftists talk about how much happier they are than right-wingers. No they're not. That's why they're all fat and depressed and on drugs.

>trannies have 20X the suicide rate of the general population
>Trump supporters are depressed

You mean like they tried to pull vice versa?

SHEEEEIIIIIT

>give a shit about the state of your country in this day and age
>become depressed

seems pretty linear to me

>learn about country
>realize it's in perfect condition with growing GDP
Learning about the world actually does make me depressed because i realize how much better things are getting globally while i am still a subhuman NEET

I'm not actively racist or homophobic, It's a pasive act. It requires no effort and does not affect my day-to-day life.

I can go multiple days in a row not thinking anything "racist" or "homophobic" or whatever you might consider haram, just because I'm not faced with things that trigger these kinds of responses in me. As long as I'm not reminded of some of the filth in this world I'm perfectly fine.

You think people here walk around living their lives having "KILL ALL THE NIGGERS" playing in a loop in their heads while they clench their fists and grind their teeth. But that's not how it works.

I wouldn't give a damn if I caught my son with a white boy in his bed
but if he fucks a nigger, male or female, he's fucking immediately disowned, period.

>Matthew Modine
SOMEBODY GET THIS HOTHEAD OUT OF MY SON'S BED

>there is no reason to
Yes there is, homos and assorted degenerates should all be killed in the most painful way possible. The blood eagle would be a great idea

Jordan Peterson says liberal males statistically have the highest rate of unhappiness. I know he's not popular here, but just focus on the claim, not the person. I think it's probably true.

Sup Forums has made me happier and improved my life greatly.

>everyone outside the heteronormative structure feels like shit
I'll let you in on a secret. The reason "heteronormative structure" exists, is that most people fit in it and feel good about it. It didn't come about by the magical powers of an evil patirarchy wizard. It exists BECAUSE it's the way of life that feels good for most people throughout the globe and history.

enjoy ban

>i wouldn't care if i caught my son with a white boy
>but if he fucks a male
Contradictory sentence

Well, I'm sure it's pretty stresfull when everything you experience in reality goes against every single building block of the ideology you've been indoctrinated into.

Imagine being faced with facts/opinions/stories that contradict your whole viewpoint pretty much every day, whether it's online or in person. And imagine trying to square that with your ideology and failing misserably. Imagine the double-think. Must be tough.

t. Donald J. Trump

Terrible voice. I fucking hate that feminine intonation shit that passes for male "singing" in modern music. Why does everyone seem to think it sounds good?

read closer, I said I don't care if he fucks a guy, I care if he fucks a black.

>the right breeds homophobia and racism
>Trump is for these things.
Here is what your going to do for me:
Go watch more CNN do it now, turn it on in your room.
Go back to R-e-d-d-IT. Never question anything you know ever.
Have a good one.

i wonder if they have self hating blacks in south africa telling people to not genocide the whites and just to be happy instead?

no they dont,they aint cucked,they see them as invaders and dont want to tolerate them

when we start seeing niggers as invaders though DAS RAYCIS!!!

What has the Trump administration actually done to make non-hetero-normative people feel bad, call Haiti a shithole? Well it is, is the alternative that we ignore the truth and don't call a spade a spade?

He's done nothing. He's just not PC an doesn't soften his words.

The media will continue to demonize everything he does for the next 7 years. It literally doesn't matter what it is. If Trump says or does it, it will be labeld bad. He could literally save a child from a fire and CNN would report how the child wanted to burn to death and Trumps a monster for saving him. Sad thing is most normies are stupid enough to eat the shit up. I have friend that beleive ever word the media says.

> feels like shit and hates themselves when there is no reason too.
Yes there is.
They are freaks and should hate themselves.

>learning how awful most people are leads to depression
sounds about right

I honestly like some of logic's old work ( 5 AM) etc, but I still don't understand how the fuck is his dad black and his mom white given his eye/skin color, the facial characteristics tho give it away but the rest is weird.

Is the guy in the pic that day signing about suicide survivors or some shit at some awards ceremony?

Because you're an insecure feminine homosexual

Also deep voice ""singing"" is for old people

oh true nvm

because they know that their worldview is nonsense but they can't reconcile it. It really must be hell to inherently know that you're wrong about everything but are in too deep and too afraid to pull back.

>Buzzword+buzzword=buzzword
I've never thought of it that way.

nah he looks white as fuck

Yeah

And despair.

Yeah, nice science and statistics you've got there, you flag-hiding cuck faggot.

Do I have to cite study after study going back decades that conservatives consistently poll as happier people across the board?

>populism
>heteronormameme
>memeflag for fellow goys
Faggot

>ban
At this point being banned is a good thing, I've been banned for reporting BBC threads. Now stop flooding our board you piece of shit

niggers are the ones who invaded SA, there was fucking nothing there before it was used as a port and settled by dutch

That's a thot.

Yeah sure blacks and gays felt so happy in conservative america.

This comment cured my depression. Thanks reddit

Oh, and to add to that, what about anti-white racism and hatred, which is essentially basic bitch, fundamental leftist creed at this point? Is that why blacks look so sullen and grumpy all the time?

And the college campus soy boys and trigglypuffs seem to be the most mentally ill, heavily medicated demographic of them all.

That's the point, they shouldn't.

/ourthots/

Surrounded by based, white, conservative alpha males.

His mom must have some strong fking genes, most black/white kids look way different than him.

>A world where everyone outside the heteronormative structure feels like shit and hates themselves when there is no reason too.

good

I don't hate myself. I just hate you. Also, what the fuck is it with the free advertisement for some Jewtube rump ranger? is your boyfriend feeling lonely before penis removal?

Are you guys dumb? His dad is mixed too

Being confronted with an ugly truth is less enjoyable than believing a ((consensus)) that in reality is as plausible as a fairy tale. Wow, who would have thought?

> Racism and Homophobia Breed Depression
that's why we want a white ethnostate to be happy. living around niggers also breeds depression, mentally and physically

>Racism and Homophobia Breed Depression
It's the other way around