youtube.com/watch?v=xfEyMwnnPHY
youtube.com/watch?v=C7T3bnEj5Ms
m.youtube.com/watch?v=X70VMrH3yBg
youtube.com/watch?v=vmezIIrFQmY
youtube.com/watch?v=2HkJHApgKqw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

*closes down*

I am a prefect

i wonder how many people across the country are having to stay at work overnight, must suck

Fucking freezing. Been in bed all da----year. Why the fuck would anyone have a job in 2018?

>someone linked the QT thread before this one and didn't say it was the QT thread so everyone will go there

I blame tories

Just as I fucking planned

evil bastard

Fuck. Can't believe it'll never come back. I'm in tears here lads.

How much neetbucks to you get?

british culture slowly being destroyed

I'm not on benefits

Horrible. Absolutely horrible.

Press F.

Come on now...

Cheer up, Wilko are pretty much nu-Woolworths. They've even got pick and mix! No overpriced CDs though as far as I've seen.

What do you mean?

>that thousand yard stare from the dog as he sits next to that nonce

Wonder how many of the puppets from the BBC broom cupboard witnessed noncery.

cow biscuits desu

interesting, don't think i've ever been to one. gonna have to check google maps to see if i have a local one

This is now an early-2000s /nostalgia/ thread.

youtube.com/watch?v=xfEyMwnnPHY

Don't like em'

Woolworths was American.

highly underrated biscuit, i love that malt

can't call yourself white if you don't suck the millk out of them

Rolf is innocent m8.

I used to put a whole one in my mouth and let my saliva soak into it. Then I’d rub my tongue into it until it became biscuit paste. Finally I would push it to the outside of my teeth and suck hard the sweet tasting saliva trough my teeth, followed by me swallowing the deformed wheaty doe.

If you're not on benefits and don't have a job then what do you do for money? Student?

Went to Blist Hill the other day.
Lovely.
Shows Britain is dead.

They're bloody good for small garden and kitchen items, most of the hand tools in my shed are from Wilko. They seem to sell really good kits for homebrewing as well, not bought any yet since haven't got the space at the moment but they look good.

vlad

omg i thought u were dead

Holy shit you're still alive?

best tea dunker hands down

put me in the screencap

This tbqh. Fucking love Wilkinson's, i always feel productive after buying some cheap and functional random item.

how the fuck can people unironically still defend the tories anymore, what purpose are they doing this for, they are literally arguing for the personal careers of politicians

sounds good. there's a couple in my city, i'll have to check it out sometime. in a similar vein, i'm a big fan of the range. i always get my plant pots from there

No, I'm independently wealthy from trading crypto
Literally could not work for the rest of my life and be comfy if i wanted but thats for plebs
I feel like shit not working on something at least to tell you the truth
But since Jan I've done nothing

That hurt, user.

What the fuck?
I've told you retarded cunts I'm on a cottage holiday repeatedly now. I'll be dead next week.

Hello eddie

you never sent me that 3 grand you cheeky cunt

What?

QT thread:

Do you still make money?
I FOMO'd on my first week and I've been HODL for about 2 months now just to break even. Teaching me some lessons though.

the establishment

would pretty much be their rallying cry

I said

'send me 3 grand you twat'
'you said send bitcoin address'
'I sent'
'you never sent'
Mugged me

I lived in london for 8 years ( lewisham and catford) . Glad I moved away from that shithole.

I felt the same way 20 years ago, when the Woolworths in the USA shutdown.

>A31 is now a major incident

Well good for you. I'm sure you'll find something to take up your time.

I unfortunately have to go to bed to get up in the morning for my shit job.

Ye by buying ICOs especially if the market is somewhat stagnant because of BTC
Some of them are only just being listed now despite buying in when ETH was 300USD
Just a matter of Bitcoin going for a run and you will see gains

That wasn't me
I wouldn't give away Bitcoin for free

There's some decent people who would be on our side but who naively keep voting for them. They have just fallen for the "we have to keep Labour out at all costs" meme.

woolworth is still around in Germany

give me money paypig

why is it a meme

oink oink rattle rattle oink oink

You can make a serious amount of money larping as a hot girl on social media and doing that
Some guy in a tg group im in made 30 ETH from pretending to be a "crypto chick"
That is about 26k USD

so how many years do you think before hmrc have a supercomputer to analyse the blockchain and track down the tax dodgers?

blessed
excellent
he was dropping redpills on race back when he was on at christmas

I bought into XLM high then I had a bit of success flipping a bit of link and reinvesting the profit in stella. Then BTC crashed and my eyes bled.

i wonder if louise is watching
she don't like farage

Fucking qt night, hate it, brit/pol/ dies...

Theresa May's Brexit speech tomorrow will have "some hard truths". Could be taken either way but the optimist in me thinks this means it'll be the most pro-Brexit speech to date.

Me too.

>brexit means brexit
i can understand why you wouldn't bother

Yeah I hate it, can't believe they come to Sup Forums to discuss politics

>politics
You do the qt threads? They just play buzzword bingo and try to spot trannies in the audience.

hello friends

I might be getting a new job in Dagenham

Where are "cheap" areas to live within commuting distance to Dagenham? It's a decent job so I could afford to pay 600 quid for a tiny room in a houseshare but honestly I don't fucking want to

word, i'm not a fan either

What you doing posting? Shouldnt you be getting romantic with the titsnek?

>rage: the threads

is how qt threads end up

Eddie has Threadworms

600 quid will get you nowhere.. a single room in a shared house is already 8/900 pound easily

you have the internet patrick
use it
i'm not from dagenham
so i couldn't tell you

Are you her?

I could be. What you offering?

Fuck, spooks me out when captcha has a street just round the corner.

>10 years ago, there was a wall of PS2 games lining my local GAME store
>You had PS3, PSP, DS, Wii, Xbox 360, Xbox, GameCube and PC games all in one store
>Alt rock blared over the speakers as the clerk at the desk sold 18 rated games to kids as there was no legal obligation then

youtube.com/watch?v=C7T3bnEj5Ms

those were the days. a better, simpler time

I remember when most newsagents sold games

I've been looking around Dagenham, if I'm willing to live in a room small enough to touch both walls at the same time I could live there for 400 a month.

>i'm not from dagenham
>so i couldn't tell you
Well then I'm not fucking talking to you am I? I'm looking for local knowledge, I don't know what's decent, what's a shithole, what's a shithole sufficiently shit as to be reasonably cheap but almost decent. By asking you lot I literally am using the internet.

Where's Honk?

Tune time

>inb4 nig music
Fuck you john lee is the man
m.youtube.com/watch?v=X70VMrH3yBg

Yeah, and like HMV they sold a disc for £15 and traded you £0.95 for a game.

Amazon came along and fucked them over. They could have redone their store layouts and cut down on staff numbers, and their wages, but they didn't.

I remember being in GAME in September 2008 with my little brother who had turned 7, I was 16 and with dad who was getting him a game for his birthday which was the day before.

Since he had got a PS2 the year before, the little fucker already got away with getting his hands on 12 rated games like Midnight Club (one of his favourite franchises to this day) thanks to dad not giving a fuck about vidya. The moment he walked into the GAME store he just lit up a cig and waited in the corner, occasionally looking at the featured games section. Then my brother comes back with the latest fucking Driver game, think it was the one set in New York. Even though it had the giant 18 slapped on the front cover, he just paid for it with no hesitation. Later on at home I'm watching him play the game on his Sony analogue TV, he actually understood the game's story and managed to complete it in a week or two.

Fucking hell captain comedown here derailing the nostalgia train...

I'm sorry I was never loved enough.

I started reading that and though wow gay why are you telling me this and now.

I'm getting painful feels of nostalgia of my childhood.

>smoking in a shop in 2008

I smell some bullshit.

What's that

Aberdeen lad.

Why is it that the UK is so shit yet there's no other place I'd rather be.
youtube.com/watch?v=vmezIIrFQmY

Because the USA is batshit crazy.

Swear the smoking ban came to Scotland first, though.

I wish I was home lads

For Christmas?
youtube.com/watch?v=2HkJHApgKqw

tucked up in bed and listening to athletico mince, extremely comfy and cosy

here