What is your favorite Nineties anime and why is it Ranma?

What is your favorite Nineties anime and why is it Ranma?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ocQ6PDiP014
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yu Yu Hakusho

It had some good episodes but the antics that dominated really got stale after a while.

>he likes Rumiko

This.
The jokes were pretty funny iirc and the animation was amazing as seen in OPs pic.
The fights were fine too.
But male ranma being an undecided faggot and Akane being a really bad tsundere, especially after her haircut, really prevent me from rewatching this.
Loved it as a kid though.
Shampoo a best

Ranmas pretty good, but I actually got a lot more enjoyment from Slayers

You mean actually made in the 90s or that I was watching in the 90s ?
In the latter's case I'd say the first serie of Dragon Ball.

Ukyou the best girl

>implying it isn't this irresponsible cunt

>What is your favorite Nineties anime and why is it Tenchi Muyo?
ftfy

I also really liked Ranma.

Berserk was pretty great, too bad it ended so soon
youtube.com/watch?v=ocQ6PDiP014

Probably El-hazard, all AUs

Ranma has a really nice breast elasticity and softness. I'm just curious.
>Does it hurt in really life when breast bounces like that?
Or
>Does it feel good and arousing when they do?

Great life choices
Hurts like a bitch, running like that without a bra would be impossible unless you're one of the rare cases where I doesn't make you want to kys. Smaller breasts it may be less of a big deal but the bigger they get, the harder it hurts. Only in anime is any of this possible without agony.

good all days of Sci Fi channel.

Literally how I first found out about Tenchi Muyo. They played the In Love movie one Saturday morning. Used some of those 500 free hours of American online disc to do some research.

It hurts.

Muh nig.

Tenchi Muyo is the only anime I know where the MC actually had the balls to choose BOTH of his love interests

Name me more anime that have done this

>how you do bad ass female right.

shame the live actions didn't follow it.

>as of ova4 hes still sleeping alone in a twin bed.

fucking fag keep raking carrots.

>both
>as in two
Secondary faggot detected. He fucks his entire harem, including Sasami after she grows up.

That must hurt

There has been a huge influx on Tenchi Muyo fans on this board lately. Personally I'm happy for it. It was the only harem I actually enjoyed, and can go back watching. Literally not nostalgia. Why haven't more harems try to follow suit on what made Tenchi Muyo good? Competent, and confident male lead works wonders instead of having a feeble timid faggot.

>im from Sup Forumsmblr

Have any boobs ever been better animated?

I wouldn't mind getting turned into a girl if I get tits like Ranma.

I never got why he hated being a girl
Imagine the possibilities

He both hated it and took full advantage of it.

Can confirm, unfortunately Musekinin Galaxy Tylor was a travesty. Doesn't stop me from enjoying the original tho.

>Nineties

>huge influx on Tenchi Muyo fans
That's probably because the 4th episode of OVA 4 came out a few days ago.

I'm still just lurking, waiting for some discussion about it.

>had the balls to choose
He didn't choose. They chose for him.

It's time to put your grasses on Sup Forums ...

Because nothing will be wrong

nice pointless ellipses faggot

The sasquach would be fine and nothing will hold you back

Because the OVA/Movies blu ray came out today and it looks fucking great.

It's DBZ

If we are just looking at TV series then Gasaraki. It had that perfect mix of excellent mecha design and action, weird Japanese mysticism, political conspiracy plot lines with lots of moving parts, and an ethereal soundtrack.

id say the first 40 episodes were pretty good then its all just random shenanigans

Inu yasha

Best anime block on American television

I could never get aroused by Ranma because no matter how decent the body is, it was still a dumb sweaty guy personality underneath, not even a qt3.14 feminine trap.

With the exception of that one episode where he gets hit on the back of his head and switches personality to a girlish one

>that episode where Ranma wants to bang his female shadow form

>That episode where I wanted to bang his female shadow form
ftfy

Rumiko Takahashi has a special place in my heart. Inu Yasha and Ranma 1/2 were the first manga I ever read as a kid, and what got me into manga/anime in general. I just finished Urusei Yatsura for the first time this past week, and it is easily my new favorite show. I'm going to have to get around to watching Maison Ikkoku and Ranma pretty soon.

There's something about 80s/90s anime that makes them prettier than modern anime

That would be hand painted cels and backgrounds, and hand inked linework.

If we're only talking about TV series then Evangelion, but if you include movies then Perfect Blue easily takes the cake

I'd personally recommend you watch the first 18 episodes and a few assorted episodes and OVAs, but after that mainly stick to the manga.