Buyfag Thread

I just love big weapons

Other urls found in this thread:

debian.org/intro/about
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

She doesn't look like she can carry that weapon

Even if she could, it would still be a dumb weapon.

Which Velvet should I buy?

left

Who is she and where can i get her?

lol get a load of this faggot
Right, obviously..

Bikini Warriors - Cleric

Juste received Vol 3 of Gantz perfect edition, but here's my collection (sorry pic is dark, weather is shitty today)

Why is a cleric so lewd?

Can't see anything interesting

Where is the guide?

Paypal says that the seller pays all the fees, does that include the cost of currency exchange for Euro to JYP?

There's a guide?

i should've noticed Buyfag threads only apply to lewd statues...

Is there no way to buy this anymore? Seeing as how pre-orders have closed.

T'as des actions chez Glénat ?

haha, helas c'est vraiment le fait qu'ils possedent Gunnm et Berserk, jsuis pas fan de leurs editions...et le fait qu'ils reeditent absolument tout en ce moment.

Is the bunny removeable?

Why some are sorted from left to right and some sorted from right to left ?

Have anyone of you tried any anime themed loot crates?

Preferably both, but right otherwise.

Yes, but the peg he goes on isn't.

Ive thought about trying loot crates but they seem like a hipster scam

I don't like the bunny, but right. Buying left if you can't find right is okay too.

Right, though left is fine.

BW figs haven't really shot up in prices, despite some of them being excellent quality.

I'd just wait for the aftermarket.

Paying 50$ for 10$ worth of plastic crap? No thanks.

All of these boxes/bags are scams and they just contain whatever the shop was unable to sell.

Much better to just buy whatever you want directly.

They haven't even opened yet afaik

No, fuck no.

Buy any of that cheap dreck off of Ebay if you really, really want it.

they are in their respective "reading direction"... only the old editions i have come from a time when publishers didn't care about releasing mangas in their original format...

Need to find photo how he the pegs look cause bunny was dealbreaker for me

@buyfags.moe
I wanna dickPO her!

I don't think anyone here would be willing to admit having done such a thing, even anonymously.

It can be pretty much hidden depending on the angle you display her at. Not so much for me, so it's either Cornelius or an eyesore of a peg sticking out. I really wish they had left him off too.

They don't. There's just nothing interesting about a picture of a shelf with a bunch of manga, specially considering they're all popular ones that are easy to find.

Look like it can be cut easily atleast

Utena-sama, why?

Is it just me, or her GEM figure is really crap? I really want an Utena but I can't bring myself to buy her scale because I hate her bubble gum-like hair. The upcoming figma is not even an option.

I thought this chick was supposed to be a loli?

MFC?

So /k/ fag here. I got into figures while stationed in Japan. I will be going to Rota Spain by the end of this year. Since I have never tried to get figures while not living in Japan I would like to know what I will be in for ordering stuff to Spain.

Both.

If you don't like bubble gum like hair why even get figures.

Had anyone ordered from amazon.de?
Some sellers say they dispatch from Japan, other japanese sellers don't. Is this reliable? I'd rather order from within the EU to avoid customs.

Same deal as Amazon.com sellers, only left as last resort. And while most of them are honest, you can come across scammers just like eBay. Though then again my time working for Amazon CS has made me paranoid of them.

I am looking to buy a dakimakura pillow. Is the DHR 6000 still the best? Looking for a thick feel good pillow

I did an Akibento once. All trash.

Pulchra is having a super" sale on all the items on their website, considering many of their products are limited to 300 items some people are suspecting they're finally shutting down soon.

If that's the case, good riddance. Fuck their low quality resin-casts.

Let me rephrase my question, what's the best place to order from within the EU? I'm particularly looking for slightly older ones.

There are no exchange fees on Paypal, but they usually have a worse exchange rate than eg. credit cards to compensate that.

Trash, back in 1999 when I would go to anime conventions booths would have cheep brown paper grab bags of random shit. You end up throwing away 90% of it.

Did she got delayed by Hobby Japan?
NY wanted to ship her on the 16., but moved her to the 30. now.

Check out the guide @ Buyfags.moe for starters

I want the world monthly snack one.

Nice collection, froganon

I used to have a complete collection of English Gantz, but got rid of them because I'm a sperg. We'll probably get perfect edition soon

Are you interested in bunny Reika? She's the figure I'm second-most primed for

>Some have the title going up the spine, others have it going down the spine.
This would bug the shit out of me.

Good morning buyfriends!

And a doubly good morning to all the Dakimakura owners who got to wake up next to the smiling face of their Waifu!

>cant stop dickbuying

FELLS GOOD MAN

At least they all seem to be consistent about that within the series at a glance. It's the worst when they change cover styles during a run.

>Save loads of money from reducing buyfag expenses to things I really want
>Now I can easily resist dickbuy urges and I value what purchases I do make, far more
Feels even better.

Hey guys i got a parcel

From a fellow ausfag !

Only $170 w/ postage. All parts included, the usual "accessories broken" though, which is so common it doesn't even matter to me anymore

fucking kill yourself.

What's wrong user?

are you and idiot?, that's 17 sealed.

>all of that great taste (and some shit taste)
why tho

No you're the idiot here buddy

>not having a steady income
Even $500/mo isnt large for a hobby.

That being said
>not trusting your dick

So?, if you're ok with buying an opened figurine, preglued, with broken pieces, just to save a few bucks you sure mental have retardation.

Hello guys, Sup Forumsuru here. Is there anywhere I can still find this Altair pouch? Pic related. I've looked in AmiAmi and CDJapan and its out of stock in both.

I appreciate any help and I'll compensate you by suggesting software that respects your freedom

Besides a broken figurine is C/B, which should be around 12k, yeah "good deal" buddy.

There's some paint transfer on her leg as seen in the pic, i hope it comes off. Otherwise it looks good :))

Does it matter if someone has cummed on it. Do you lick your figures or something?

you're probably fucked, have you asked in MFC article's page?

>the usual "accessories broken" though, which is so common it doesn't even matter to me anymore
That'd be great if you were the one buying it, but I dont see why thats relevant to anyone buying a damaged figure

I'm amazed by your stupidity, willing to pay that much for a damaged figure which should be no more than 12k.

Stop wasting your parents' money, user.

Sauce please.

well at least you can still get her for cheap I think, what I dislike is not the pose much but her face expression.

Shit, am I out of luck? I haven't done that, thanks for the suggestion.

To protect your privacy, I suggest you install a free GNU/Linux distribution, such as Debian. More information here: debian.org/intro/about

Read the thread

post the horse udders

That show was such shit, why do the designs have to be so good?

I actually loved it though
also probably going to buy the manga

>Gnu/Linux
Come on man I wanted to use the Stallman pasta

Hey guys i recently saw a figure i wanted at a suspiciously low price at e2046. Is that site safe? The figure normally goes at 15k yen but this site sells it for 6k yen. Seeing as how the site is included in the guide, it is safe right?

Two Stallmans have been deposited to your account

make it sure it's a prepainted figure and not just a gk.

Oh. Turns out it's just a gk. Is there a place where i can get someone to paint a gk for me?

>there are anons in this thread RIGHT NOW with such shit taste that they're hating on /ournigga/ Cornelius
Literally the one motherfucker in the game that didn't do anything wrong and was op as fuck. That being said the left figure looks better, "action posing" statues are very hit or miss and come off as tacky tbqh. Left looks a lot cleaner to look at.

>Literally the one motherfucker in the game that didn't do anything wrong and was op as fuck.
We're talking about a figure here, not the game, and an ugly bunny looks bad next to Velvet.

For those who care, and forgot to pre-order, it is out at last.

Ask around in your local hobby/warhammer shops. Be prepared for mountains of spaghetti from both sides.

>loved it
I, too, loved Meteroa talking head for 3/4th of the show.

What display case is that on the left and how much did it cost ya?

Just ordered two of these. I don't even know why. I'd never have the nerve to wear it in public, or even around my family.

Welp, time to reallocate resources for the holiday buyfagging plans. Thank goodness all I had preordered for November was a Nendo though.

>I'd never have the nerve to wear it in public, or even around my family.
Why not? Are you autistic? I own one and wore it in public, and even my friends who watch New Game didn't notice it until I pointed out Aoba in the corner.

I actually appreciated the dialog the most. The action scenes being top-notch were a nice bonus

>Buying this piece of shit
Do yourself a favour and make an arcade controller instead