Baki Dou 174

And destroy, and destroy; then, begin again.
wasabisyrup.com/archives/w_vQ-Zl-O_o

We're definitely setting up for something real. But, God only knows what it might be.

I appreciate the panel logic on the bottom right here. More interesting than it usually is, at least.

End chapter.

I appreciate the dump m8. Many of us are just waiting for Musashi to go away

So am I. That's where we're going, ostensibly.

Ah, I see. Kosho will be the one to defeat Musashi once and for all.

Thanks again op.
Also at this pont I don't know if I'm more looking forward to the anime or the ost of the anime. The wait is painful desu

Right? I love the music that we got, but there's no release for it. I even found the group who did the music, and it didn't seem like they had the tracks available to them.

DOPPO BEST BAKI

I dunno, I hope he stays, and kicks Yujiro's ass before he gets taken down.
Over the past few series yujiro in my opinion was the one who was getting stale and boring.

Surely the cordcutter who wasnt relevant since the first season will beat Musashi who managed to kill Retsu.

If someone doesn't say that every thread, Baki will turn into a fairy.

You're wrong; it's Sikorsky; everybody knows that it's Sikorsky

Any hope for this to be a big build up about turning Musashi into "the one that got away?" would that shit be worth it?

>would that shit be worth it?
How might you write it to make it 'worth it'?

>Sikorsky
He can't even beat Gaia. Why do you think he has any chance to beat Musashi?

Hand blades to counter hand blades.

Way back, we were all arbitrarily and sarcastically guessing which character would beat Musashi, and I went with Sikorsky because he's the easiest to justify.

>O_o
fuck off

Quite the "thingken" face Musashi has here

Baki worst baki

The eyes aren't as crazy, not as good

Only rural and suburban retards dislike Dou. City people all love Musashi.

So what the fuck was the point of the whole "Musashi is now an outlaw" arc if it was just gonna end with him back at Tokugawa's with no consequence?

I'm a city people, and I hate Musashi.

2ch joked/guessed that Itagaki made the cop-killing arc because he was being haggled by local police. Apparently, bored cops bugging random people is a thing in some places over there - according to them.

Musashi is just to accostum us to the upcoming demon arc.

Musashi get iPad.

Only Oliva can save us.

Third world shitholes don't count, Jose.

Thanks