Girls und Panzer/GuP

Sooooo, I just finished Girls und Panzer. Damn, that was enjoyable. So would you kind user advise me where do I 'go now'...Is it just the Film that is left, media wise? If so, that truly sucks!

I need more of this fuwa fuwa qt!

Other urls found in this thread:

nyaa.si/?f=0&c=3_0&q=Girls und Panzer
youtube.com/watch?v=E9c8C2K-TtE
youtube.com/watch?v=tWY1q3DjpAU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Ovas
Yukari's Tank Corner
Movie
Maginot's Manga
Ribbon Warrior

It seems like the links for the manga on AK are down, ist there mirrors for them?

You forgot MLL

Much Thanks to you user, for compiling that for me...great to know there is more animation out there!

Hmmm, what might that be? What order would it be in on the above post's list of viewing? Thanks!

She is just perfect.

please no one post it. yukari has gone through enough

They're on nyaa.

This may be the coolest GuP image I've found.

Have a link?, I searched a few days ago and I found nothing

Yesterday was the Birthday date of Darjeeling
Say something nice to her

nyaa.si/?f=0&c=3_0&q=Girls und Panzer

Ribbon isn't up to the latest it seems but the rest is mostly okay I think.

Happy Belated, Darjeeling-chan.

I just finished re-watching it yesterday, second time around I ended up loving it so much, watched it all in chronological order this time too which made it way more fun. Still yet to watch the movie a second time, but I can't wait to do that again.

Are all the side story manga worth reading too, I've only read Ribbon warrior so far, but really want to check out the others.

I feel ashamed that I was not aware of this, anyway I wish best girl Darjeeling-sama a very happy birthday.

Thanks
>Manga batches with 0 Seeders
Damn, I guess no one is seeding the batches anymore

MLL is very funny but also super gay.

Happy Birthday to Darjeeling!

I keep saving her images wherenever there is a new one, but since I was away yesterday
Happy B-day, Darjeeling!

*whenever, the fuck

Kayusha's kind smile...My heart melted within instants!

Wish Darjeeling had a decent looking figure I could buy of her, I pre-ordered this one of Rosehip, it looks so damn good, thing I'm actually most looking forward to arriving.

I think that this one is good or decent enough

And there is a new one coming

Why do the nips love that snob eternal anglo so much

This Guy is truly living the Life.

She is Best Girl for them

I think swimsuit figures look tacky.

Might be good, I've wanted one of her in her tank uniform.

Because Nips all really wish they were British.

THere is this one on her tank uniform

Just ruining the thread.

She looks weird their though, cheeks are too chubby.

She is not an eternal anglo, all girls are Japanese so it is safe to like her.

So I have a questions about the series, given that senshado is a dangerous sport, have there ever been any fatalities?

The girls use live ammo correct, and you occasionally her them talk about using high explosive shells too in games, also when Saori says to Miho, you shouldn't stand outside the hatch, you might get hit, she just replies with it's extremely unlikely, but they also use machine guns in games too?

There must have been some fatalities while playing, even just from accidents, so how come there are no girls with PTSD from scraping their friends innards off the inside and outside of a tank?

Cease this sophistry

Miho herself is also always asking the other teams if their are any injuries, I just find it hard to imagine that there isn't at least a few characters in the show that are shaken up from close calls or something, even the girls that nearly drowned that Miho saved and then subsequently left Kuromorimine were happy after.

I'm not saying I want this show to be edgy like those TK doujins, I don't. I just really think there must be a more darker side to senshado that's not being shown.

I uploaded some more onto the /c/ thread if you wanna have a look.

boooooooooooooo!

Oooo, that's a badass picture too. Why are most pictures featuring Katyusha-sama top tier?!

So how do I get the urge to drive tanks out of my system while listing to Panzerlied:

youtube.com/watch?v=E9c8C2K-TtE

The captain is better.

WHYYYYYYYYYYY did she have to remember?!

i want to see pic related desu

delet this

Cruel.

Forget it, there is abolutely no way that sort of thing could happen in the show, not in a thousand years. GuP will never have pantyshots.

>Battle of the Bulge version
Get the full lyrics instead of the 'politically correct' version:
youtube.com/watch?v=tWY1q3DjpAU

The British were the first European country that the Japanese formed an alliance with after the Perry Expedition. They chose them because they were a fellow island country with a similar climate and a great shipbuilding industry, but perhaps more importantly, they were rivals with the Americans.

After WWI, one of the war plans that the US military drafted considered the possibility of a war against an Anglo-Japanese alliance. The strategy that was followed in WWII in the Pacific was essentially a modified version of this particular plan.

>so how come there are no girls with PTSD from scraping their friends innards off the inside and outside of a tank?
There is one. Unfortunately I think she's broken beyond repairs.

>tfw stocking up on gup patches
cant wait till winter so i can wear this shits around town

That was just panzer withdrawal symptoms, not PTSD.

Last week there was several promotions relating to the Rabbit team. Anyone think that's Bandai laying the grounds for sequels and spinoffs? Oorai itself will likely not be the centre of a future sequel, but there is no doubt they would make an appearance in any sequel. And the Rabbits are the most likely to take leadership roles. They are the only team that signed up because they liked tanks.

how the fuck did miho fall that far away?

I had hoped we might get something proper from another school.

Saori threw her away, can't you see?

I want a Gloriana Spin-off, promotions for Rabbit team might just be because Rabbit team is adorable.

I wish I was that KwK 37

>I had hoped we might get something proper from another school.
Yes, I am just saying Oorai is guaranteed to get one guest appearance.

Tank Corner translation when?

Yukari is so disgusting

They are translated though?

What? It's just a nice Erika, where's the problem?

Completely agree, Rabbit Team is the cutest

Also typed 2 new pics.

Slender Duck is best Duck.

Hey you're right, wasn't there when I searched before though. Maybe some kind of shit during the nyaa relocation or maybe I'm just retarded

Thanks anyway lad

Jesus christ, lurk more.

Automotive club spin-off is what I want.

A daily reminder

What about a spin-off about the most dame dame school of all?

Also Asparagus a cute.

Any news on them?
were there new RW chapters with Tategoto in?

Hapi bursudai, m8

The weird thing is that she can probably do that. Miho and her family are secret bad-asses beyond Senshado.

True, but Eclair is still cuter.

Nah.

Can't wait for animated asparagus.

I didn't know they allowed boys to do senshado.

I want to take responsibility and marry this fair maiden!

She's already married.

How can she be a maiden if she has no sense of decency?

Eclair is fine, but Galette is the true underrated cutie in Maginot

Galette is the best.

Soon?
Agreed.
Yes, and yes.

Question for you all here. We've decided to do the dumping of a set of chapters here because the image limits on /k/ are just too small for a dump of this size. Do you guys want the chapters dumped in these threads, or would you rather have us make an /ak/ thread and dump there?

why choose tho ?

Probably better to make a separate thread.

I think you'd like those doujins.

>I just really think there must be a more darker side to senshado that's not being shown.
Sure there is. Americans and Soviets won beating Germans in the final. There was supposed to be another match against Japanese but they withdrew under suspicious circumstances. That was the last time the World Championships were held, over 70 years ago, nicknamed "Second World War". There were some small tournaments around the world since then, most recently in Syria (still ongoing!), but we are still waiting for another world scale competition. Hopefully International Senshado Federation will step up. By the way there's been some rumors how ISF wants to hold another World Championships soon, supposedly the opening ceremony would be held in North Korea, with USA, China, Russia, South Korea and Japan also looking to participate, among others, but nothing was confirmed so far.

In other words, you're retarded. It's watchable exactly because it's a very lighthearted parody of a very terrible thing. You can only enjoy it and even ask for MUH GRIMDARK because we've had peace for multiple generations now.

Go for a seperate thread. It'll allow for more content.