The cream in my jeans.

I want to spank Nene.

I want to watch you whip Nene.

I want to snuggle Aoba.

I want to milk Momo.

I want to die.

Where there's a will, there's a way.

You have to milk her.

This is becoming physically painful to me, I NEED Rin to find happiness with Kou, FUCK

YAMERO!

Who has cuter girls, new game or hbike euphonium?

Is her hair like that because she is special?

holy heck!

I want to experiment on Aoba.

I've seen a leak of the last episode and Aoba dies. Sorry

Kou is straight as fuck. Rin is literally that creepy obsessive stalker girl who wont take no for an answer.

Sakura san

Ahogon.

I want her to show me what crunch time is like if you catch my error-ridden code.

Well Sup Forums?

What friends?

No. That said, I woulda fired Pink and Black for fucking up any sense of workspace cohesion.

fr-ends?

But pink seems to be doing alright after getting used to the place and people.

Pink did nothing wrong. She's just special.

I can be mean if you want me to be, Hifumi senpai.

I want Hifumi to be mean to me.

0 reason to be rude to a coworker you just met because she isn't Yagami san. But that's just how women are in the office space.

>87713 [1] [Reply] I want to whip Nene.
Be more specific. Where and with what?

I want H-fumi to be meant to me.

These are your hags for this evening sir.

Can I have them for more than just one evening?

Cant blame Pink for being a robot that beep boops social interaction. And Black was fine until she got jealous of nene getting a job just by knowing someone.

I really like this image

Sorry, but they're due back at their retirement community tomorrow.

What did they mean by this?

Momo is cute

They're still young and fertile!

Hazuki is 79 and Christina is 43.

I want them to date rape me

Hazuki is 20. She said so herself and I trust her.

This picture is a lot of my fetishes.

20 years and 128 months to be exact.

What episode was this?

I want to tell Shizuku that I think she's cuter than the girls she harasses at work.

Rin's gonna make it, we just have to be patient.

Then she'll just harass herself.

I hope she shows me the lewd pictures she takes of herself then.

Be the manager, then you can whip the employees as much as you like.

I hope Christina gets more screentime soon. I miss her.

>ctrl f "Yun"
>Phrase not found

If only it stayed that way.

>ctrl f "Yun"
>1 of 1 match
>"ctrl f 'Yun'"
>"phrase not found"

Yun is dumb.

I want to cum in Yun's bum.

Kou is getting older. Her biological alarm is sounding louder and louder every day. She is confused. That's why she will leave. She no longer has the energy to be near young girls. Also she has reached peak design skill, so for now on its a long road down until her kouhais catch up on her.

Behead those who insult Yun!

Married life with Nene.

>She no longer has the energy to be near young girls.
*supress envy
FTFY

Going on a date with Nene.

>tfw when no nene momiji yuri doujin yet

Start drawing

Who?

I want to take Christina back to my place to spend the night after a date and after getting to know her better.

Sakura shhan

I want to be Nene and get drunk with Umigon.

I want to strip Nenecchi naked and put her on a leash.

I also want to be raped by Umigon.

Where would you take Nene on a date?

Middle schoolers aren't allowed to drink

An aquarium not too far from me is reopening soonish. I think she'd enjoy that. I'd also like to go for a meal and/or desserts with her afterwards.

Well that's kind of adorable. I was expecting a rather different answer.

not everyone here is an autist
i'd take her to an instrument museum in my town where you can try out weird unusual instruments and on friday nights listen to some being played by "professionals" live
probably afterwards i'd like to just hang out at the park outside of my apartment because its a nice park with big trees
nene is a princess

>not everyone here is an autist

Thanks user

>tfw no preview for episode 11

They don't want to spoil the Hazuki & Christina extravaganza that we're getting.

>Ears come of the lower jaw
>Head so big that brain it houses probably need mouth three times as large to consume enough calories
>If not for those hugeass eyes, which probably take 2/3 of space inside the skull
>They can cut costs on artificial lights in the office. I bet she can see with starlight alone just fine.
>She shouldn't be able to move her eyes at all like tarsiers
>How in the world does she get necessary airflow intake with that dot for a nose?
>Her lungs create 10atm pressure or something?
>Stuff from her desk like documents or keyboard would stick to her face on inhale then
>Her microscopic nostrils can get stuffed with random shit when she sleeps and suffocate her
>Does she put on a hockey mask before going bed to avoid that?
>Are there rotating compressors installed inside instead of bellows-lungs?
>Do they augment themselves for so many generations that their appearance changed to accommodate body upgrades?
>She looks so inhuman that you start to wonder if monstrosities like her took over Earth
>Look at the healthy-proportioned human skull at the background: fucking savages probably made souvenirs for their workplace out of humans they killed during conquest
>Humans who survived genocide are probably all enslaved
>Because slave labor is the only way you can get shit done when you have those barbie-sized hands
>She can probably strike keyboard with a fist and hit 1.5 buttons as a result
>She would also need slaves so they can help her eat 100k callories a day her brain and implants require
>It would take her all day to eat this literal mountain of food on her own
>Maybe she just drinks gasoline, raw oil or plugs her metal hair into an outlet at night

Not only are they expanding the cast but sharing the screen time among them but all I care about is seeing Nene become a super programmer.

Season 2 episode 1 when the hag sees hifumi smiling

Reminder that Nene is 20

Instead of becoming a rocket scientist she'll just stick to working on games, maybe some VR if she's bored.

They're having trouble making a trailer long enough with no spoilers.

Why does she look so cute then?

Bears look cute too, that doesn't mean they won't maul the shit out of you given the opportunity.

I'd like to be mauled by Aoba.

That's why humans in the setting lost.

Why do they have to bully Yun even in games?

>exposed armpits
Yun is lewd.

Kou is the lewdest then.

I thought these anime "generals" were banned.

This isn't anime/manga discussion. This shit belongs to the place where you all came from, so kindly return

I can use this.

I want to put my pointer in her reserved memory space, if you try and catch my exception.

You thought wrong.

I want Hifumi to cum on my armpits and make me go to work without washing it off!

Nene is such a brat.