ITT; characters that ruin a show

I'll start

that's not Julian

NO

Am I the only one?

That's not A*ua.

Second post best post

Sort of with you there. The comedy is top notch at times but the show often focuses too much on moe, and most scenes involving her are moe-centric instead of comedic

What the fuck is wrong with you.

snake

Worst taste

Confirmed executive meddling insert.

>senpai

I'm not even going to post her but you know who she is

That show was shit from day 1. It became more amusing when she was racking it up with the main character.

Sarakafag please. The show was fine back when it was all about fucking the UN over, technological advancement, and aliens proposing.

>Fujo's actually believe this
The animation was shit. The premise was shit and was used by 5 other earlier Hollywood movies. The characters were all shit until the show embraced how bad it was.

>a show is shit because its premise is unoriginal
Opinion discarded

If the show was well executed in other aspects then it would have been excusable or good. The show was just bad in so many more ways that its unoriginality added salt to an open wound.

Fuck off faggot.

I disagree, the animation might have been lackluster here and there but it had its peak moments, especially where zaShunina's expressions were concerned, and the visuals were beautiful.

He said ruins the show not makes the show

name me one thing that he does wrong

I wish

Maybe then I wouldnt be so jealous of Subaru getting an oni girlfriend

prove me wrong
>pro-tip
>you can't

Dragonball Z was ruined the moment it began

It should have ended with Goku getting married. Everyone in the industry learned the wrong lessons from Z.

He took his sleeping pills

Fucking this.
Dragonball Z literally ruined everything Dragonball had going for it by removing the fantasy elements and substituting it for shitty sci-fi.

Choosing his side in history.

but then we wouldn't have best boy sakamoto

might as well just say "all of FPA"

I liked her in the manga

Has Sakura ever been meat smacked in the gas valve?

get out