Sorority girls

keep in mind each and every girl in this picture has had intercourse with a minimum of 10 guys. sororities are basically glorified brothels for meme degree pursuing """"""""""""""""""independent"""""""""""""""""""" women

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/jZRUXnj-Ui0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

False.

BS, you never been in a sorority, have you. uptight as fuck.

mm yes all your sisters were great, thanks for raising all these sluts for an old man like me

SAGGY BAAAWLSSS

Shut up sorostitute

I love it when a girl has all her pics involving sorority shit because it makes it easier to avoid them. Saved me in college from disastrous relationships and even now that I graduate.

minimum of 10 ??? that is just by freshman year

by the time of Graduation, some are close to 50

t. butthurt roastie

>Uptight
Until their drunk then they become dirty fucking turbo sluts, knew one that would stretch before a party anticipating all the dick she would get, they called her Ding

itt butthurt geed virgins

Ten isn’t even a high number, Christ. Y’all’re really that insecure? We are literally at the peak of civilization and there’s such a lack of moral consequences so who cares. Dude just enjoy this fucking world instead of constantly ruining it for yourself. I’m not telling you that you have to marry one of these girls but for fucks sake why do y’all want to ruin everything?

pr

With exceptions the opposite is true.

Women police each other and the sorority girl will make a better wife on average. They will be more obnoxious in college when they’re actually in the sorority though.

>implying it's men who ruin everything

To keep our civilization from collapsing

1>4>2>3>5

>there was this study
>i'm not linking it but totally trust the numbers I'm posting on fucking reddit
>using reddit as a source

They're not even that good looking. 3 and 5 are the only fuckable ones

gross, the only true answer is they're all butterfaces

>pair bonding
correlation, not causation. women go nuts and fuck a lot of men, fucking a lot of men is a predictor of marriage success but it isn't the only thing at play.

Cheerleader effect

3 isn't that bad, and 5 is T H I C C.

You corrupt your chakras from fucking whores.

I've been with 37 women and I can totally relate with this study.

Now I'm no chad in any way, but because of having no dad, I had to go through an endless cycle of messing up and trying to figure out what was wrong with me. After I discovered it was all because I was raised by a single mom, I discarded all her teachings and now I'm pursuing to find a single woman I WANT to take care of. If you've been with a lot of women, you don't see them as responsible beings your single mom and her gender-collegues masqueraded to be. You see women as irresponsible children that you need to take care of. After that, you ignore all the women that are "ruined", even for sex. I'm not interested to satisfy some sort of need to fuck any women I see anymore. I see it only as wasting time, because I know where it eventually will end.

I only focus on girls that seem "unspoiled". If I don't seem like I can cohabitate with her, because of different values, I will not ruin her in any way and just keep looking. Because I feel empathy for her. If she decides to mess it up in the future, that's her own responsibility or her parents' fault.

I decided to take responsibility for my actions from the moment I discovered my single mother was the reason of most of my "relational" problems.

After you know this, there is no excuse for your actions. You have the knowledge and experience, you can not make the same mistakes you've made before.

It's noticeable that women don't reach this consciousness of responsibility in their lives.

>It's noticeable that women don't reach this consciousness of responsibility in their lives.

some do, but it eventually makes them asexual or gay if they lose hope. Imagine being born surrounded by retards of your own gender, and the unimaginable pain and depression it might bring on those we subjectively consider "normal" as men. I'm by no means a SJW but I equally feel as much as I fear for the future of white females

Don't forget they're in the "high" of getting attention for just being female. They just can't fathom that it's just because they're fertile. We still have the advantage of getting negative feedback for everything we do. That makes us think (together with the male brain being less emotional) about why things are, the way they are. We can self-reflect easier, even though we have used to have the larger ego. Women lately have a hyper-inflated egos that grows larger than ours.

I have the theory that women were wiser back in the day because they could self-reflect easier by being more submissive. Since we are more submissive lately by social conditioning, we've received that wisdom instead of women.

It's just a theory, but at least it's something.

thats just some cuck couple
who wants to share their gf?

Left or middle

youtu.be/jZRUXnj-Ui0

How exactly did your single mother have such a negative impact in your life? She taught you stupid things? Never taught anything? Said you should never marry, there's no good man? What was it, user? Detail your experience and you might help many people

I'm going to need a list of the names and locations of these sororities.
>asking for a friend

Different poster. I had no father (fled the country) and was raised by a single mother (who basically was never around). I spent most of my time in the outside and had no direction in life. I barely knew how to read or do math after high school. I think its more that she had no impact on my life.

Screenshotted, thanks user. You’ve articulated exactly what I have always thought in regards to this