What now white people?

What now white people?

Niggers make up like 3% of Canada's population, if even 1 nigger appears in a TV show or Movie that's more niggers on TV than the average Canadian will see in his lifetime

There are plenty of good black actors, they are just more white ones that are better, this shit is retarded.

Adding a whole new meaning to black magic.

How can a black actor be good when he's black?

first post best post
/thread

Christ, imagine if nigs could use magic. Summoning chicken wings from KFC and stealing phones out of pockets. It would be chaos.

harry brotha n the rock of truth

Let the TV ratings determine if it is good or not. Here is a hint: It will be the latter.

Looks good.

>kuk
kek

I want you to know that I woke up my dog laughing at this.

>steals your mana

>whites in nigland
killed for trying to farm and feed people
>nigs in whiteland
"why arent more fictional characters in the stories and movies we create black?"

If black people knew what they were apart of it would make them say WHAT THE FUCK out loud. I really can't be mad at anyone, especially black people wanting to see more black people in movies and entertainment. We don't need hate mania right now, all of us here have an unlimited supply of hate inside of us. What we need is to make our individual lives better all the while being aware of what is truly happening to our society. Hint: I hear you can be a Christian in Russia and if you assimilate into their society, they will accept you as one of their own. Also, the parades we have in our society where gay people can be naked and hug children are illegal in Russia. I know it sounds like a fairytale but I truly believe a place like Russia exists in real life, and we could go there and make a new life if we learned Russian.

Niggers make up 4.3% of the population of Ontario, this is the most niggered province
Niggers make up 0.8% of the population of British Columbia, the 4th most niggered province in Canada
The least niggered province is Prince Edward Island, with 390 niggers or 0.3% of the population
It makes no sense for niggers to have media representation here

if its as good as attack the block was count me in senpai

There is a black person in every ad, and about 5 in every tv show here, despite them only being like 6-7% of the population. Just seeing white people exist is enough to trigger them.

wouldnt surprise me that some day in the future this will be a real movie. Fuck you jews

If only more film were produced in the UK then they'd legally be required to hire blacks and exclude whites.

Welcome to Nogwarts

>deathly hallows

They wrote deathly hallowz wrong.

A complete and total rejection of degenerate Jew culture, that's what.

Lmao no it's because that movie had come out already and showing a poster with a different white person would make me react the same way

WE

Great point

Their just trying to trigger a white guilt response.
>Surprised to not see the same actors who have played these roles for 7 years? You must hate blacks, that's why!

>Harry goes to the Deathly Hallows
>Gets killed in a drive by magic attack by a flying donk

Kek

Abolish legislature preventing black people from producing media NOW!
Abolish legislature preventing black people from spending money on media produced by black people NOW!
It's 2018, I mean come on!

Wuz Dindu Potter

FFS !!!

what would the magical spells sound like in Nogwarts?
>Actio -> AYO HOMIE LEMME GRAB

NO!
BLACK people cannot STEAL harry potter's OBVIOUS JEWISH ANCESTRY
repeat after me
HARRY POTTER IS JEWISH NOT BLACK!

you're out of your fucking mind, friend. have you left the house in the last 2 years? we have been fucking inundated in the last ~30 months.
i used to see one maybe once a week. now they're fucking everywhere.

imagine the media response if white people pointed out that there are barely any white people in the NBA compared to more than 50% in the 1970s.

the double standards of anti white racism are out of fucking control. what is it going to take to make white people stand up for themselves?

damn nigger fire mage guildz an shieeet keeping me awake on a Tuesday

Grab - Gibbus dattus
Kill - youis lackin
Levitate - airous jordoni

>If you're surprised, then it means there aren't enough blacks in movies.
I'm surprised because the entire cast of harry potter has been turned black, not because there are black people on this poster.
Fuck, if this were a spinoff, I WOULDN'T be surprised, because the media nowadays love to force blacks into everything they can touch.

Is this real??

>Nogwarts School of Bitchcraft and Niggardry

>begins rapping

Black actors are usually praised just for acting, well, black. In other words, playing themselves in every film i.e. Seth Rogen

Abandon society altogether

That's like having the lead/king of Wakanda being a white man or anything but black

pretty sure that nigger is playing marry, fuck, kill with his melons

In case you haven't noticed, pop culture is (((their))) culture. Not white culture.

You should know rabbi!

it's hermione who's the jew. she goes home for chanukkah

the state of anglo scum

Remember that from 2019 if you don't put niggers in your movies as a british production, you can't get nominated to awards.

leafs are honorary rabbis

holy fuck, why can't these niggers create anything entertaining on their own? why do they need to bandwagon onto work made by whites in a white setting? nothing about harry potter is black, fuck Rowling for going along with this nonsense when she created a world based all around white identity. what a coward for not even being able to stand by what she created.