Princess Principal

How exactly would their friendship be restored from this lowest point? Analyse in detail

Their friendship still exists. Princess just wants Ange to drop her new persona and become the same person she fell in love with decade earlier. Notice how their conversation ended with "Goodbye Ange. Never let me see you again." This was actually the first time Princess called her "Ange". Princess doesn't want to see Ange ever again. She wants to see Charlotte.

They are diametrically opposed on all levels of thought, beliefs, and ideals. Whatever happens, one side must cave into the other for the relationship to be restored.

>This was actually the first time Princess called her "Ange"

Cherish these smiles, since they are gone forever.

Stop ruining muh theory REEEEEEEEE
To be fair, she said that right after Ange talked about deceiving literally everybody, Princess included so maybe that "Ange" was a hint that Princess embraced Ange's new self?

>I want to become queen and change this country

Is this equivalent to 'I wanted to be a hero of justice' moment? This is a god damn curse that still haunts the princess

Princess have accepted that Ange is just another manipulator, that she is no better than the rest of the masters of the Great Game. Princess sees Ange and Charlotte as two different people. She wants nothing more to do with Ange.

I don't think it's that harsh, half of that she was talking about herself.

Why is she riding horse like that? She's gonna fall off man

Men being dicks, didn't like women riding "like men."

The duo that saved PriPri.

Beato

I wonder if there's any real female lesbi/a/non here enjoying this show and the Ange-Charlotte relationship. I'd like to know how they think about it; a token yuri pandering, or somewhat genuine?

They're both being dumbasses. They'll cry and admit they both fucked up by not letting other people in, and then hopefully it'll be an S2 lead-in rather than a hamfisted attempt to pull an entire wrap-up out of thin air.

Where's the penguin episode?

>A world without barriers
Are we >spanish guitars next episode?

If you mean the part about her being a crybaby etc, she was talking about Charlotte. Ange herself says in her monologue that she was afraid of everything as a kid, so Princess was talking about her, even though she obviously lied about hating that.

unnghh t-tiddies... ...

I missed the last two threads and I don't feel like reading 1100 posts, anything important I missed?

What about the part of screwing up and having to be saved or whatever, the only thing I can think is the laundry episode.

I want a spinoff of Doro and 7's titty adventures.

I get the feeling that Princess was trying to act like old Charlotte, because she misses her that much.

Layers and layers of deception, lizard-bashing and Ange failing at being a royal toilet and/or tampon. So not much.
If you didn't read next episode's preview, it's about Zelda having busted Princess (Ange (Princess)) and revolution.

>Ange is wrong
>Fuck off Princes is wrong
>Is ange going to die
>IM CONFUSED WHAT HAPPENED
There you go

I very much enjoy this. I don't think it's a token yuri pandering show because at least Ange and Princess seem to have feelings for each other at least (with Ange showing it as somewhat romantic). I promise it's not just my googles.
Princess a shit though.

By stop being black lizard and start being the devil

>bunch of Izettabros flew into PriPri

So, where is the next safe heaven for Sup Forumsnons with the supreme taste of 'cute girls doing cute lesbian thing in alternative history setting'? I believe in S2 so I mean after everything about this franchise is completed

Some people support Princess and some people support Ange. It's almost like there's a wall dividing the audience.

Did you enjoy Izetta too?

>plotfag
>edgefag

Try Shoujo Shuumatsu Ryoukou next season, it's like Made in Abyss except yuri.

I'd place it in between the middle of the rating. It's there but it's not fully there.

why isn't she in the show?

Nothing historical about that show

Reserved for S2 obvioiusly

Did you miss how girls who aren't up to The Farm's standard are put to sleep?

Because she's busy working in a local brothel.

You burned through another thread?
Calm down you motherfuckers

This anime is good.

You forgot the lads.

I LOVE it. The whole broomride scene made me blush and grin like an idiot. I literally cried at the ending. Childhood friends with a yuri potential is my absolute weakness.

Too much of a slut.

To me Princess was talking about their childhood there. I can totally believe that Ange, who was a suicidal princess back then, would be a crybaby who was constantly screwing up. I think Princess only lied when she said she hated that.

It's the future.

Lads I just want Ange and Princess to be happy together.

World building is good
Setting is good
Character are good
Story is ok

But is it yuri?

Of course she lied, she couldn't contain a smile while talking about the old Charlotte, and teared up after saying that she hated it.

That doesn't really make my feel better about it since it sounds like she wants the Charlotte back who's dependant on her. Ange already said she hated her old self for being so weak.

Princess doesn't lie often. She hates Ange, who babies her, and only sees the old fearful Charlotte in Ange. But she wants the Charlotte who trusts her wholeheartedly back.

That Charlotte is dead tho

She might have been weak, but she was open and trusting. She let a street rat in, after all. She wants that Charlotte back. Not that one who can't trust anyone and only cares about Princess.

And don't forget that it was that Charlotte who decided to become queen to help the people. So she wasn't that weak in the end.

She hated her old self because she thinks that everything that happened to Princess is only her fault, and she still believes that she forced her own ideal about wanting to become Queen on Princess, thus putting her life at risk once again.

so what happens next?
>conflict issues, one of them die, the other goes through with the promise for the one who died
>Ange and the troupe comes back at the nick of time, they make up, princess become queen and everyone is happy
>everyone dies
place your bets

This episode was pure suffering. There better be some top tier healing in the next episode, or my heart won't be able to take it. I just want all of them to be happy together.

My money is on invasion by black lizard planet.

Those are all the options you can think of? That's some lack of imagination.

Nothing happens and we get Season 2.

Screencap this.

Charlotte decided to become queen after a few hours on the street. I doubt she would have had the strength that Princess has shown to be able to go through with it by herself but would have needed a lot of support from Princess. I'd love to have a more open Charlotte back though and see the reactions and genuine fun interactions with people like Dorothy or Beato. Her spy training should be a good enough reason for her to be a stronger person than she would have been if she had stayed a princess.

>I just want all of them to be happy together.
Did you forget who wrote all of this?

>Zelda finds out Ange is actually Princess
>but Princess was the original Ange so it's all ok

i can't believe dorothy is fucking dead

Where is that river of blood Ange's going to cross? Only one episode left yet she hasn't set a foot on it

No, it's simply a good friendship that they're hiding.

He also wrote Kabaneri and both main characters survived. I don't think Okouchi's a one trick pony that would kill main characters in all the shows he writes.

The one I don't trust is the director. He killed off the little brother in that earthquake anime he directed for Noitamina. That was heartbreaking.

Didn't you watch the episode? Princess is clearly on her period.

Where the fuck is the river of blood? I demand some explanations mr. Mecha designer!

>taking staff hyping shit up seriously

So this person here really is Ange, right?

I grinned audibly.

>initial control plan was to have the real princess take the place of a fake princess in sucession
it's a shame we'll never get to see this irony playing out.

>Let's live together in Casablanca
What is it with lesbians and moving in together?

She was called Ange once.

Director seems to be quite the yurifag though, I don't think that he would kill them that easily.

Charlotte (Ange (Charlotte (Ange)))

No, she's (((Ange))).

Is it sunday yet?

I hope so. They deserve to be happy. And they can only be happy together.

I would analyze Ange in detail, if you know what I mean.

>reactions to Marmite tea

I can't see them keeping a close relationship up when Princess becomes queen. She'd be too busy to pay any attention to Ange, even less than she did throughout the show.

I want to fuck Princess, if you know what I mean.

What will proly happen is chaotic status quo with the general as a scapegoat.

>L+Dorothy track Ange to the blimp and learn Ange's plan backfired and Princess probably is in the hands of the rebels now
>Team lolis get together and try to find the Princess at the reception
>Team Ange reunites and stages an evacuation to rescue all the VIPs before the wall is bombed, while Princess holds up the timetable to delay the bombing
>Ange shoots up an entire hideout to get Princess back John Woo style
>General is hung the following morning, queen announces she is rebuilding the wall, status quo secured, Ange tells Princess she hates her stupid idea but will still be supportive of her until the end

No one's going to become queen when there's only one episode left. Also, I think it would be easy to have Ange as her personal aid (like Gazell for Normady) so they could be together pretty much all the time.

I don't see the queen making it out of this alive.

I miss Iinchou already

Doro who was on the ship (part of the keikaku) frees Ange, Doro tells her that L has contacted her and that everything is a trap set up by Normandy who has taken over Control, they proceed to try to save Princess, c-ball shenanigans ensue and Chise along with Beato have to come to the rescue, Normandy is exposed and the queen peacefully abdicates in favor of Princess, finally Normandy uses "that" or an unexpected bomb set up by the legit rebels goes off, Princess gets trapped and they have to leave her behind before the whole structure collapses, Ange promises Princess she will make her dream come true, time skip of Ange taking down the wall and after the party is over she goes to a private room with the picture of both as kids and says: "Thank you, Charlotte"
The end.

If Ange becomes her personal bodyguard they can be together 24/7. Heck, they would even be an excuse to be together at night, Ange could ask for nothing better than this.

Who

Honorabu samurai loli will save the queen and put Japan in good standing with the kingdom.

That sounds like shit. Never become a writer.

I need more Beato. I hope next episode will have more Beato.

Ange and Princess will probably get their happy end, but out of them all I want Dorothy to get one. I think this poster already showed a good possible outcome. Based on her song she'd love nothing more than to stay at Ange's side.

Even if she has to kill Princess?

Why would the general ever end up as a scapegoat, he's behind the scenes they don't particularly know of his existence. The military branch is more likely to break off from Control before they let they ever let that happen

Where has Dorothy gone? Give her back to me.

She's in my bed.

I can't believe Dorothy's breasts are dead.