JoJolion Chapter 69

bato.to/reader#cb190e1c48047043_1
New JoJolion chapter's out.
So what the hell does Urban mean by what he said?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/anime_jojo/status/908610888940232704
youtu.be/d2Oc-8J5N1s
youtu.be/TyBeP4YJcAo
youtu.be/twZSqyp9Jkg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The theme of happiness is back.

Fuck humans.

Jesus fuck, made me check

Holy fuck what a great but criminally short chapter
>I have my own order
MY DICK

It's been a while since we've had an oraora as well
Also Rai is seriously going to die, theres no way hes getting out of this

As for Urban, he might be one of my favorite minor antagonists so far, I fucking love his design, morals and philosophy
He's a staple of what a rock human is and what it means to be on their side

I really didn't get what happened to Josuke in the last page. Did he get dragged down by something? is that blood?

How the hell he even knows anything about new fruit? Is this just his theory? Why he's so confident?

"You end up below the rocks"
"THE ROCK HUMANS THAT IS"
this got so much potential

By the way Urban describes it, it feels like rock humans live in a situation as shitty as Holly's condition or Higashikata curse, like Araki's going for a "no one's really right, they're all acting for their own interest" thing like in SBR but a bit deeper.
Rai a madman.

They know that Josefumi and Kira did grafting and that Josuke came out of it, see Damo

I nearly forgot to flip the other hand.
What is that in Urban's googles. I always thought it was hair inside but it seems ontop? Am I having an idiot moment?
I agree about Urban. The song name fits him too, it's all coming together really perfectly and this fight has been wild. I did worry this was going to be over in a flash but it's not and I'm glad.
>like Araki's going for a "no one's really right,
That's been throughout JJL.
The shakedown road people didn't understand the trees but were using it to their advantage. Joshu never really helps the guy with Milgaro Man curse just gives it back. Kaato using a kid to save her own kid. Aishou trying to help someone but making it worse. Nothing in JJL has been pure black and white and thats what makes it interesting. I felt sorry for Dolomite and his situation. Araki has been making he Rock Humans both very humane with things like Aishou but also showing heir brutality and inhumanity with things like Damo, Blue Hawaii and now Urban.

Well, I get that he knows about it's existence, but how can he say that this new Rokakaka will bring them new world n' shit if the only thing he knows about it's power is that it can fuse two things?

It doesn't fuse people. Wall-eyes do. Rokakaka can heal someone at the expense of someone else

Can someone please edit a hat and nose on this Urban so he looks like speed king because jesus christ he looks like speed king

Nah - they need Rai to live in order to inspect the fruit

>What is that in Urban's googles
probably a reflection, he has it in both goggles in page 7, and only keeps it in the non-broken one

while we're at it, what the fuck is up with his mouthpiece? it changed its position like 5 times, and doesn't even look attached to his face at some moments

Rai is so based

Well shit, I guess it's time to re-read the whole thing.

i do think that next Chapter will be the final chapter of this arc before he goes on a month break. Also Rai should totally be in the next JoJo Game

Don't worry dude. It's confusing to almost everyone

this Maybe he'll die after that

We're 69 chapters in and there's still so much shit that it can happens, even with the characters that we already have
>Joshuu actually fighting
>Kyo team up with Josuke in a chase fight
>Kaato will totally have a fight
>Jobin's second fight

I can see that,
>doesn't even look attached to his face at some moments
I don't think it's attached to his face directly, but onto his mask and then the tubes(?) go into his mouth. I thought it was lights at first but the round things might be vents, letting him breathe when inside Doremy/underground. He doesn't need them in above ground so that's why they just sort of dangle. I wonder if pic related was meant to be him putting it back in his mouth/turning it on or something to that extent.

Rai's body scares me

Nah - Urban needs to keep Rai alive plus Water. They can poor Water on Rai to get Urban off

Urban is a great minor villain

Can't be too similar to Jolyne though.

I think he can have moveset that's way different from Jolyne

It's a kind of iffy situation that implies that grafting the two Rokakaka branches onto normal trees changed the nature of the fruits' equivalent exchange properties, so that you can sacrifice something of someone else to get something of yours back. Josefumi lost his ear when he fed Kira that first fruit to heal him the first time. After that it was a combo of the Wall Eyes and the fruit being eaten the second time that likely caused the complete fusion, which is something the rock humans don't understand.

Why is Rai, this arc, these villains, and overall JoJolion so fucking good?

>Urban Guerrilla withdraws coolly

KinoKinolion

pretty neat chapter but short as fuck
I assume the rock humans have some deeper connection to the rokakaka than we currently know about which will probably get explained in greater detail later. There's also some nice foreshadowing about the possible motives for the rock humans with that "new world" talk which is good to see. It was also cool to see Rai and Josuke be absolute madmen. All in all pretty great like much of Jojolion so far.

>mfw it's gonna be another string power
>Then Rai just makes his arm into a crossbow and shoots forks

Based Araki, is there anything he won't think of?

Drawing Gappy with me.

Rai really does feel like the Rohan of JoJolion

Anyone else think Araki's writing and characterisation has gotten better over the years - both Part 7 and 8 show that

>Part 7
Yes
>8
No. What the fuck is even happening in Part 8 at this point?

Isn't that the best part of Jojolion right now? Not knowing the destination with just a few hints along the way is a refreshing experience honestly

Why are the string-based stands literally the fucking best?

part 7's writing was dreadful
>boring directionless beginning
>characters get introduced and dropped in an unsatisfying way
>irrelevant flashbacks shoehorned in out of nowhere
>generic edgy villain

I think Doggystyle is Araki's way to try to make up for all the cool things Jolyne could've done with SF instead of just ORAORAORA

Like how Oyecomova's stand is making up for all the fancy bombs Kira could've made instead of just air bubbles and trying to touch his enemies.

>Jolyne didn't do cool things with Stone Free

Whoa, there, Jolyne did lots of cool things with Stone Free, although more basic that the slingshot.

>>generic edgy villain

You better be talking about Diego

There's also a pretty great shot of Josuke running, but from behind for a change.

Why are you talking about part 4?

>The next chapter will end with an even more amazing cliffhanger
>But, we will have to wait an extra month because of the hiatus he announces along with it

>JJL stickers will be in the Ultra Jump without any JJL chapter.

I think next Part will be an extended chapter and the last part of this fight

They better make Rai into a character in the next ASB styled game. Along with Santana,Yuya Fungami, Surface guy, Ghiachio, Secco w/ Ciocollata as a finisher,Foof Ighters, Westwood, Dragon's dream guy,Blackmore,Ringo,Hot Pants, Weakapipo,Sandman, Yasuho w/ Tsurugi, Jobin, Damo and Kyu.
also remove stroheim and speedwagon, since they don't fit the theme

weak powers lead to creative uses

>Remove Stroheim and Speedwagon
Never have I been so triggered in any of these threads

Who wants to see Rai in ASB2?

>implying two randos can measure up to vampires, pillarmen, hamon users, stand users and spin users

Gappy better have his fucking shovel.

Do you hate fun, user?

Rai and Urban would be great additions to the roster
>Urban's normal moves are regular meelee strikes and sending Brain Storm after his opponents
>during Stand mode, he hides inside Doremi and attacks by charging at his opponents

>Doremi acts like a Horse to the Part 7 characters

>Spadweegun XD

>EAT SHIT ASSHOLE! FALL OFF YOUR ROCK PET!

>Model swapping Johnny for Urban and Slow Dancer for Doremi
>Guerrilla archieves the infinite rotation via Rock Pet kicking him off of his body

>each Brain Storm particle becomes charges with infinite spin
welp, there goes our brand new mulstiverse

How is Rai even gonna make it out of this alive? Assuming Gappy smashes Urban and Doremi into sand, Rai is still riddled with holes. The only way I can think to heal Rai after this is to take him back to the Higashikata family estate and have him eat one of the two Rokakaka fruits, which would leave only one left for Gappy and Norisuke to fight over.

I have a feeling you can cure Brainstorm's hole thing through the use of water

So at this point should be just accept that part 5 anime will never happen?

>having this little patience
jesus christ

It will happen

David already said they won't be doing it.

yes, they decided to skip parts 5-7 and move straight to Jojolion

Nice lie.

The Rokakaka Fruit is basically the Red Stone of Aja for Rock Humans. Will we see Jobin use the fruit and become Ultimate Jobin?

They said they don't have plans to do it and even if they had at some point, they would have to talk with Warner to get the things rolling. They also said they would be cool with another studio taking the project and continuing the legacy and to look forward to the next David Pro animations like MonHun Stories

Evidence

Source
JoJo is incredibly profitable for them, why would they sell it to another company especially for one of Japan's most liked parts

>JoJo faces the Ghouls seperately or in pairs throughout the journey, mixed in with other regular stand users
>big face-off with Papa late into the series
>turns out the Ghouls themselves were a sort of a self-conscious clone stand with a smaller, random ability when summoned
>C-moon style evolution where the Ghouls merge into one really powerful stand
I really love gotho-catholic shit, so this would be fucking awesome

You're dumb and your ideas are dumber.

I know
but that's the fun part

There's an event going on right now on Shibuya to promote new Blu ray sets for the first three parts (and some music CDs) with a bunch of support VAs (Speedwagon, Stroheim and Avol's VAs), and some David staff members (Some user posted a chart with the name and specified job of each other but I can't remember if it was here or I saw it on Twitter, maybe someone can translate again from here twitter.com/anime_jojo/status/908610888940232704 )
Anyway, in today's talk show one of the David guys was asked about Part 5 and came up with that. They also commented that they only had plans to adapt the first three parts, so when Part's 4 production plans where communicated it took a lot of the staff by surprise.

>why would they sell it to another company
JoJo is not David's property user, that goes to Warner (anime and other mediums like the movie) / Lucky Land / Shueisha.

Do you believe him?

>Italy
>Papa is the leader of a cult who makes new stand users with some arcane holy corpse related stuff
>They obviously want the Holy Corpse
>They want to take over the church in SBRverse
>JoJo this time is a member of the vatican and he is involved somehow with Hot Pants and Gyro's family, and he must stop Papa Emeritus
>SBRverse Passione and SBRverse Pucci cameos, maybe?
Not sure where to put this in the timeline, but this shit would be so good.
Also, you are a man of good taste, sir.

This guy is simply precious.

He's a real charmer.

Now the dust has settled

What is the best jjmv:
youtu.be/d2Oc-8J5N1s
Or this
youtu.be/TyBeP4YJcAo

This one:youtu.be/twZSqyp9Jkg

make the Jojo someone roakakakakaka'd with Diego's corpse and it's good

I wanna draw these loveable fuckers but don't know how to color them.

Any ideas?

Alt Diego corpse got sponge'd, original Diego was dismembered, there is no more Diegos to fuse with, user.

Black and white, like they were meant to be.

isn't original diegos head still around somewhere? thatd be perfect.

Urban: black skin and purple mask, yellow glasses
Doremi:orange rokakakas-like things, yellow head, brown tank parts, pink tongue

Nope, it was sponge'd with alt Diego's head so it's gone.

Wasn't that annihilated upon contact with alt Diego?

then the rest of him might still be around or something
could still work

Gappy fuses with AltDiego and merges their stands. He can now steal time, and his stand changes name to King Crimson.
Now he fits in with the rest of the family.

Yes this totally

>dio uses knives
>rai uses forks
Who's gonna be the one to use spoons?

Rai used knives too.

The master of all three cutlery has come to us.

I wasn't expecting much this chapter but holy fuck I love Urban ten times more than I do any other villain right now. I only have one gripe with this chapter, and only one. Gappy's chin is drawn weak here.

I was asking what version is better