Raildex

Will the slut brigade be back on the railgun manga?

Hopefully not. Saten is fine tho

STOP MAKING GENERALS

I love all Index girls, but I hate the actual index plot what does that make me

Its Railgun and Mental Out lesbo adventures now

A man of culture.

Someone who has no reason to stay.

Someone who has to go back.

A faggit.

That'd be raildexfags

I don't get this

A faggot.

Forced meme.

>I love all Index girls

Doesn't take much to make you like a girl, does it?

A guy that realized that Kamachi is quantity over quality

>Teases Misaka about her "boyfriend" Touma
>Goes complete psycho when they became close
Carpet munchers, everyone

God i hope not. I can't stand those three sluts.

A lolsorandumb moment of a man related to science turning into something that makes little sense.

>Kuroko
Annoying and devoid of personality
>Saten
Generic
>Uiharu
...Ui-who?

Misaka and Misaki being tsundere to each other is more fun

Is it time Misaka's Russian adventures in the manga?

>yfw Uiharu was supposed to be the third most important character in the Railgun manga based on her introduction in the first chapter
>expanding her role since appearing in volume 8
>gets overshadowed by Saten

Raildex is a forced meme.

Hello, reddit.

Hello, mobilecuck.

a retarded reddit-tier forced meme

Try harder.

I hope so.

What is it with you retards and thinking every time two characters interact they want to fuck? The only character I don't see heavily shipped is Accelerator, and even he gets a few shipping comments every now and then, but he's by far the least shipped

Accel doesn't have a dick.

A true display of nature of Raildex series that apparently triggers obsessive manchildren.

I'm interacting with you right now and i wanna fuck you so bad it hurts.

Slut Brigade has been pretty much replaced by Misaki, she is straight and frank with Misaka and annoys her like Kuroko, gathers information thanks to her clique, Keitz, and dark side connections like Uiharu who instead has her le hacker skillz, and slutiness ala Saten.

Only thing she lacks is combat effectiveness and being able to bail out Misaka when shit gets troublesome via teleport, but her Mental Out makes up for it as it allows them to tie up loose ends and prevents people from knowing the shit they've been up to.

>watching Reddit and Morty and using their memes
>not a manchild
Nice try.

>reading Redditdex
>not a manchild
Oh that sweet denial.

I'll do anything for an otome game with a single Touma route

Misaka go away.

>watching cartoons from any country
>not a manchild

>The floor is lava

>Accel can clearly fucking see Itsuwa if he wanted
>no fire, steam, and smoke to enhance the effect of Accel being a monster to Itsuwa as he stands in the middle of it all
>Itsuwa wearing her pink shirt instead of the other one
Okay

Well, I'm glad I don't do that anymore.

Yeah, why is Itsuwa's outfit different all of a sudden?

You must be if you're posting on a board about Japanese cartoons. Reading them isn't any different.

I want to behead Index

who knows, that being said you shouldn't expect all those effects for a guy who isn't playing with everything maxed out

Fuck off Etzali, killing her competition wont make Misaka love you

Would be better if Touma and Kuroko became OTP

I cant get to get playable Saiai and put her on her lewdest outfit

Soon.

Is that green Ryuk?

>she wears the leopard print outfit.

>Itsuwa's Itsuwas

Try harder what? Kamachi's series are crap and he can't write for shit and his series range from 6/10 to 2-3/10

>Swimsuit Saiai and Frenda from Silent Party

I think he meant to try and prove something other than talking shit without backing it up on an anonymous image board.

This otherwise: Try harder.

He means you should try harder and stop being a faggot.

This guy gets it. Kamachi's scribble is fanfiction net tier at best, only braindead teenagers like it.

Still waiting for Accelerator mango updates.

Citation needed, faggit.

>replying to one of the most spammed baits of our time

OH GOD MY EYES
I opened this and scroled down and almost got blind, what the hell did you do to it.

This game actualy looks really cool, is there a translation of all the chapters in the story mode? A localization is probably a pipe dream but if there's a translation available I could read along.

as far as I know, OT14 is word for word as far as dialogue is concerned

Responding to samefag bait.

Kamachi's appeal is his creativity. The dude thinks up the weirdest, most outlandish things and makes them exciting to read about. No one is saying Index is literature. Hell, it's not even close to some of the best LNs Dengeki has to offer like Kino or Hakomari, but it's still pretty fun and that's all it needs to be.

>Hakomari

So is each chapter literally the entire novel? That would make the story mode really long then. I thought it was just a condensed version of each novel.

>Hakomari
what are you on?

Kino is incomparable because they're not even remotely similar.

Hakomari is good. But now I just remembered Spice and Wolf was Dengeki too so I would rather put that ahead of Hakomari.

well there are some things skipped of course because of what kind of game it is, then in some cases for the things the anime skipped is readded, but if you were to want to know what is going on and you've read it then its the same shit really

I'm just generally speaking in terms of storytelling. I consider those two novel series better than Index in that aspect.

This. Literature in general doesn't have a set standard besides correct grammar and not having plot holes every which way. Anyone that thinks otherwise has been conditioned incorrectly.

In the first place, Raildex doesn't try to do anything similar to any other series so you've nothing really to compare it with. Same for HO. BS and Boo Boo are obviously a Kamachi spin on Mahouka and isekais though.

The anime community has quite a few people that seem to believe that they understand what the buzzword known as "writing" is. When in reality it's just subjective once you actually put poor writing out of the way; which is just prose/grammar etc.

The magic gods from True Gremlin could, before the nerf, freely add phases. This is the same thing that Othinus used to do most of her OP shit when she had Gungnir. The nerf removed that ability, effectively turning them from reality warpers into regular magicians with a limited set of abilities (like HP's earth manipulation), but ridiculous powerlevels. So the rankings should be something like:
True Gremlin >(?) Gungnir Othinus >>>> Nerfed True Gremlin >>>>>>>>>>>> any other magician
(?): As far as I recall, it's never clearly stated that the True Gremlin MGs are more powerful than Othinus, just that they consider her a failure. They also said that about Aiwass and he's supposed to be stronger than them, so their judgement could very well be based on something other than power.

They probably meant that Aiwass is a failure because Aleister can't summon him fully outside of the pure world/Aeon of Horus. He can only go beyond them with the blasting rod, when he should be that strong by default.

>Kamachi's appeal is his creativity
What exactly is creative about taking tired cliches and turning them up to eleven?
>The dude thinks up the weirdest, most outlandish things
Maybe if you've only read other battle shounen titles in your life. And even that is debatable since shit like Naruto and Soul Eater exists.

>poor writing out of the way; which is just prose/grammar etc.

That's one aspect of it, but it extends beyond that. Poor writing is usually judged as having weak story structure, shallow or undeveloped characters, lack of proper setting, unactualized themes, and defying the rules you set up in the story aka asspulls among other things.

What other series had a villain that was a perverted failure who was cursed to jobbing and had 1 billion possibilities of himself and spent 18 volumes of pretending to get BTFO just so he could turn the tables on his enemy who was his daughter who was actually the demon he failed to summon earlier in life? And that's just one volume. Again, you're just spewing shit for the sake of it.

You've yet to give any proper examples or points.

Story structure is absolutely subjective. There is no correct way to convey a story once you get out of learning high school level writing. Simplicity, complexity, one is not better than the other or more proper.

Details, nothing more. That's like calling Mikoto a completely unique and original character just because she wears shorts under her skirt and is a living coilgun.

>Hakomari
>Good past volume 1

The way I see it, simple structure or complex structure isn't necessarily better than the other as you said. But I'm talking about weak structure as not giving the story any kind of defined form. You can start a story at any place, beginning, middle, or end and have events that go in sequence or seem independent, but there should be some kind of overarching connection. A story needs to have a start and an end that makes sense within the context of what's being told to the reader to be considered a proper story.

there are no completely original characters

"unique" is an absolute. One either is or is not unique.

>Redditdex
It's time for you to go back, newfriend.

>details, nothing more
Kill yourself.

In what way can details not be original or unique? Of course she would be if you were to look at such "details" of a character.

>newfriend
You have to go back.

That's not just writing, it's quality in any entertainment medium. There's the objective kind of quality, which can be expressed as certain rules that creators can follow to reliably end up with something that has a relatively high chance of being well-liked, and there's the subjective kind, which is literally just how much I (or you) in particular like it.
Objective quality is the only kind worth discussing because it actually has a meaningful concept of right and wrong, but subjective quality is what's actually important to individual enjoyment, the main purpose of all entertainment. 99% of internet discussions completely ignore this, mix subjective and objective like crazy, and end in pointless shitposting because of it.

>you live in a world where people believe details mean nothing
Kinda defeats the purpose of writing anything.

I don't understand how the fuck details aren't important. What does he want, nothing but endless dialogue?

I wouldn't expect a shitposter to know what they're talking about.

>needs to have a start and an end that makes sense within the context
Then why the fuck are you in Sup Forums?

I want substance.

Details like "lol such a pervert" mean absolutely nothing to originality. He could just start eating shit for all I care and it still wouldn't make him feel fresh.