Why do black women pretend to hate white men? They always act as if they are the greatest evil in the world...

Why do black women pretend to hate white men? They always act as if they are the greatest evil in the world, but will jump on a BWC at the first opportunity that one appears to show interest. Do they secretly want to be BLEACHED?

More and more, Im starting to frequently see more oildriller couples than coalburner. Is there a reasonable explanation for this?

black women want mixed kids often for very simply reasons like preferring less kinky hair and skin lighter than a paper bag.

Black women react to white women and black men being together the same way that white men do.
It was only natural for them to do some bonding over mutual passions.

not politics. fuck off and kys you little faggot shit ball.

reminder: sage, report and ignore race hustlers.

I wouldn't touch that dirty bitch with *your* cock.

Nice. Moar??

I think that black women are a bit jealous of white women because they keep on getting filled up with hot black dicks. It must cause a bit of jealousy if all the best black dicks are occupied.

>BWC

nah they jump on BWW (big white wallet)

36 year old former degenerate white male here. During my mid 20s I used to frequent a nigger bar in the hood of Philly. Nigger bitches loved me and my also white buddy. Easy pickens

Despite being niggers, they subconsciously understand that white dick will make their offspring evolve 900,000 years in 9 months.

Every white man should try to impregnate at least one black woman.

Got any greentexts?

intelligence is a recessive trait as its mostly passed through the female line.

so if you reproduce with a dump as a brick darkie, even if you are above average intelligence, your offspring will be only slightly above dump as a brick level.

The idea of loving the stranger was pushed through Disney for the last 60 years. Girls of every race want a man to take them away from their home. This just so happened to manifest itself into racemixing.

they know the chance of being killed, beaten or left to support a tribe of children is higher with one of there own, so they run to the master race to secure a decent home and life.

simple.

ps sage fgt

How far behind do you actually think that the black race is? I say they are a couple of generations away using selective breeding and stable environment.

>Be me, an average guy
>Be middle class, live on edge of Atlanta
>Be at bar with based cousin.
>see Dark Qewty walk into bar
>enjoy oildrilling, walk over.
>she is with some apemen
>flirt a bit
>bitch jumps at the opportunity
>basically throws herself at me
>Chimps get mad
>me and cousin leave bar with Qewts
>Cousin goes home.
>I bang Qewt with no condom
>BLEACHED.

they crave BWC
their waking thoughts are BWC
its BWC before they go to bed
BWC while they each lunch
BWC when they kiss their black men on the lips

>>Be me, an average guy
>>Be middle class, live on edge of Atlanta
>>Be at bar with based cousin.
>>see female chimp walk into bar
>>enjoy oildrilling, walk over.
>>she is with some apemen
>>flirt a bit
>>bitch jumps at the opportunity
>>basically throws herself at me
>>Chimps get mad
>>me and cousin leave bar with chimp
>>Chimp goes home.
>>I bang cousin with no condom
>>AIDS.

ftfy

When will you reclaim Northern Island, Saemus?

I used to work with this black chick. We got along real well, and it later turned out she was secretly infatuated with me. The reason being, I'm certain, is because I wasn't attracted to her at all so I didn't have any spaghetti to spill and basically just treated her like she was one of the guys. One of the earlier redpills of my young adulthood.

When you supply the guns Donald

Hypocrisy

Black women sincerely do not prefer white man.The only thing that white men have going for themselves is a racist society especially in america that has privileged their crap. Cultirally however white men do not have anything to offer. Sports and entertainment is all dominated by blacks.

t. buttblasted blackie

Because women regardless of race are all the fuckin same.

They are attracted to power and wealth, which white men embody more than any other race

Black women like white men because they realize that black men are degenerate niggers and white men make better lovers.

Sage

Nah I fuck Latinos or middle eastern hoes. I don't even like black women unless they are East African or mixed.

Inferiority complex starting to show, blackboi

I'm convinced this thread is made by an AI or posted as some sort of "chapter" or placemarker by one of the shill crews
>guessing jidf
>whuddup Yakub! L'chaim Shoshana!
Motherfuckers post this Bleached/BWC thread like clockwork.

Black women are anti white because they want to neg white men to date them. It's literally the same as when a girl bullies you because she likes you

Digits confirm.
>it's JIDF.

how doz dis make u feel, black boy

I MEAN...

>Sports and entertainment is all dominated by blacks
lmao