Polyamory...What's the deal?

Why is the media shilling so hard for "polyamory"? Normally I stay away from the electric jew, but I'm staying at my Grandma's place and this morning Megan Kelly interviewed four or five different polyamorous couples, and the only one that was "against it" said she thinks it didn't work out because she and her husband tried to do it in order to fix their relationship, but if they had done it at a happier time it would have worked out―in other words, she wasn't really against it. They were also shilling female-female relationships. Now my Grandma is watching "Say Yes to the Dress" and there's a polyamorous couple there too. Redpill me on """polyamory""".
today.com/video/are-non-monogamous-relationships-on-the-rise-1174100547954

If you're a woman, endless supply of dick.
If you're a guy, well, good fucking luck.

Most of the examples I've been seeing in the media have been dudes with multiple wives/gfs though. I haven't seen them shilling girls woth multiple dude as much as I've seen guy with multiple girls. That's what's perplexing, you'd think that would be considered "patriarchal" but it seems there is a strong agenda to encourage men marrying multiple women.

part of NWO. transhumanism
breakdown of the family unit as well as decreasing meaningful human connection, further isolating us and thus weakening any attempt to organize against it.
humans are straying further from god, and as per the usual method, kikes are subverting women to lead the way. make no mistake about the media showing more men with multiple women. that is to get weak minded numales to buy into it. we all know the real way sex dispersed across the sexes (80/20). it's to further cuck men, and brown america/the world. how much longer are we gonna let kikes push our limits?

I believe that's called Mormonism.

Nah, I'm not even talking about Mormons, although there's that "Sister Wives" show too which I think is about Mormons. Watch the Megyn Kelly show, the first couple was just some british guy with two (really hot) wives. Then the episode of "Say Yes to the Dress" was just some regular dude marrying his second wife. I keep hearing this word "polyamory" when as far back as a tear afo I had necer even heard of it.

fucking smart phones
>a tear afo
a year ago*

bump

bump

destruction of the nuclear family

That is polygamy

>Why is the media shilling so hard for abolishing slavery?
>Why is the media shilling so hard for letting women vote?
>Why is the media shilling so hard for ending segregation?
>Why is the media shilling so hard for legalizing abortion?
>Why is the media shilling so hard for ending sodomy laws?
>Why is the media shilling so hard for fag marriage?
>Why is the media shilling so hard for polyamory?
>Why is the media shilling so hard for incest?
>Why is the media shilling so hard for bestiality?
>Why is the media shilling so hard for pedophilia?

i think its because men figure out there are not enough women to go around anymore. This is because of artificialy perverted breeding patterns. So maybee they trie to distribute the few females among the men so that they don't go violent, cause men without females usualy team up in gangs to rape and pillage.

Yeah, I guess but all the examples I've seen are "open relationships" where the women also have access to more sexual partners (both women and
men). It's just strange how many of these relationships show guys with multiple wives/gfs given the feminist talking points about patriarchy that are in vogue among our """educated""" classes.

hmmm...I think it's the palestinians

ass

Obviously the guy that has a bunch of women in his harem is a Chad. Of course, they don't show these women's male partners that are still back home alone. They want to make men think they'll all be Chad's if they open their relationship too, even though the reality is it's far easier for the woman to get no strings attached sex from a Chad on the side, than it is for the man to get the same from a Stacy.

Hmm, that could be a part of it. It also looks like some of these programs are geared toward women though. I don't think that many dudes watch Megyn Kelly's show, and most of the studio audience seemed to be women. I think there is an active effort to convince women to "marry up" even if it means choosing a man who is already in a relationship.

because if you can destroy the family unit it lets the state have a more active role in child development. the government wants to raise the kids and families get in the way.

I think this plays up to the 80/20 rule. Women today have all the sexual market value. As a result, 80% of women go for the top 20% of guys. With polygamy, a wealthy guy can afford to have several wives and many children. Since women all prefer only guys in the top 20%, it makes sense then to push polygamy. I think this may also be propaganda to prepare us for Islam which encourages polygamy.

All I know is I'm fucked because I can't even get a girlfriend.

Slippery slope
The last four are entirely unreasonable, possibly with the exception polyamory, but I think that will be condemned as well

Why should the other 80% of men support such a system?

The statist meme isn't real man. "Family values" sounds nice but it quickly takes a turn for radical traditionalism

80/20 rule is a meme, don't fall for it desu

they are probably trying to normalize the issue for when mudslimes demand to have multiple wives.

people thought the exact same about the first 6.
Draw a line and make sure nobody crosses it.

Explain

They can stop working, and paying taxes into the system. They can stop building/repairing roads and bridges. They can stop delivering food to the stores, and keeping the electrical grid working. If 80% of men will be cut out why should they support such a system?

My wife and I have had a live in girlfriend for over six years. We are not polyamorous per se it’s actually called polyfidelity because we are committed to each other. It should be polygamy, because that should be legal. If Fags are able toget married, so should we.

You'll be first to be put up against the wall and shot Achmed after the revolution. And your wives will be redistributed to other single men.

(((They))) have to sell it to the guys, so they claim you can get many pretty girls.
In reality, and women know this, it's the girls who can easy get multiple partners.

They are taking care of that with immigrants, bro. If you don't do your job then they will bring men in to fuck your women and take your place.

Roasties would rather share a Chad with a harem of other whores than be with anything less/ Basically women's rights were a mistake and roasties are mentally ill and fundamentally flawed creatures. Also, humanity was a mistake and by extension every human alive today is born out of whores and selfish, greedy males. Lucifer was right all along.

More female sexual liberation.
Sluts don't want to feel shame for being sluts so they want to make slutty behavior socially acceptable.
Polyamory is just a system where the dominant partner can sleep around safe in the knowledge that their beta earner is a safety net.

Sluts don't like being called sluts. Cheaters don't like being called cheaters. Unfussy sex addicts don't like being called unfussy sex addicts. Women, basically, don't like being called names, so bullshit like "polyamory" is their way of trying to pre-emptively soften the social stigma of their anti-social activity. It doesn't work, of course. It does help others though: "I'm polyamorous btw" is pretty much them kindly raising a massive red flag for you to make your excuses and leave.

Nice reading comprehension you fucking retard. We are talking about the 80/20 rule. Why would women suddenly be spread out among the male immigrant population when they will be in harems for the top 20% of men?

For sex, obviously. They are something different and exotic.

This is actually how things worked naturally before chivalry. And every once in a while a band of men would come along, kill all the men in the village, rape all the women, and take whatever they wanted. Then the king established chivalry and knighthood to protect the villages.

Now our culture is breaking down because 17% of American men are checking out of society. So women are leaning towards polygamy instead of dating someone equal to them and giving men a reason to be part of society.

Pic semi related

That's essentially Mormonism without the commitment