Koi to Uso

why is this allowed?

Other urls found in this thread:

my.mixtape.moe/tzlvqp.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>it's a fuck you go read the source material ending

Holy fuck. The polygamy guys were right.

Fucking told you

This is the worst possible ending.

Bravo.

The fuck is this. Misaki deserved to be forced by the government to fuck Nisaka until Misaki falls in love with him and the faggot becomes straight from pussy overdose.

>Not even Nisaka in a suit
Dropped

>Nisaka not winning
Dropped

>tfw the endcard is better

BIGAMY END

AS EXPECTED OF THE GOVERNMENT

>Nisaka and Ririna making the same face
Confirmed best girls

I knew there was a reason i wasnt watching this shit.

What the fucking fuck was that ending. At least Nisaka is in this too. R-right?

Thank god it's fucking over.

Why is polygamy banned again?
The genetic problems only appear in small scale settlements. A lot of animal species work fine with it.

polygamy in human tends to lead to restless and violent men, plus it reduces the money available to spend on a child.

Because you should cherish one woman, you fucking barbarian.

> plus it reduces the money available to spend on a child.
If a child has three parents instead of two or one?

>he can't cherish 100 women at a time

>multiple waifus

Each child only has two parents.
no woman wants to reduce the resources available to their own child but also still wants to maximise the number of successful children they can raise so they'll argue over it.
It's a recipe for bitter squabbles and infighting.

The women cherish each other as well.

>will destroy your laifu.

What if it's a fully three-way polygamy? Everyone loving each other?

The realities of the 21st century are different.
We actually have technology for children with three parents.

You mean the atra mix special?

Why stop there? if the use a mitochondria donor egg and have a surrogate birth it then have a nurse raise it there will potentially be claims for 5 parents.

There's always children of the trough.

Haven't watched this, but didn't the guy die with the girl on the right pregnant? And then they got married as lesbians.

to late, my laifu already sucked-fu

No it's a recipe for disaster, the women will either end up trying to kill each other, or teaming up and plotting against you.

Why would they kill someone they collectively love?

What if it's one woman and two men?

Have you ever played oddworld? The paramites are fine when there's just one, but if a pack forms they get cocky and kill you. It's the same with women.

>they love each other so much they kill each other

If you really want to fight to the death for control of a harem...

Would you kill somebody you love out of love?

Have you ever played oddworld? The scrabs are fine when there's just one, but if there's two they get hysterical and kill each other. It's the same with women.

They're humans. If they love each other, managing jealousy would be much easier as they can jump in more easily.

I guess it really was Koi to Uso.

Clearly Nisaka is the best route for this shit show.

They get hysterical with love and lovingly kill each other?

>And then they got married as lesbians.
Only because the guy died, if he was alive they still would have been together.
(This is the last time they saw him)

I guess at least the girls were cute. Outside of that, retarded show which was to be expected considering how dumb the manga is.

>Wondering why HS is late
>It's still not out on Amazon for some reason
At least there is HIDIVE rip (Erai-Raws)

Are they fucking serious?

So did they kiss or what

BWAHAHAHAHA

More than that.
Ririna is pregnant and he needs to take responsibility.

The ultimate way is to take the egg and sperm then modify them to have yellow hair and blue eyes, perfect facial features, white skin and perfect immune system then put it in a growth chamber that mimics a mother's womb.
Sex isn't even necessary anymore.

I demand webms please. This is the last Koi to Uso thread we will ever have

I guess I'll keep checking the manga once every few months to know what happens to best girl Nisaka.

my.mixtape.moe/tzlvqp.webm

I can't believe Sup Forums tricked me into watching this

Just look at modern society and you'll have your answer. You will just produce individuals with identity crisis using Tumblr.

You need an alpha male for it to work, if you're just a normal or beta male the females will ruin the childrens development.

Man this was satisfying, I wish she got kissed in her usual twintailed hairstyle but having it being consensual this time makes it hotter.

What a fucking waste of time.
Ririna is the only good thing that came out of this shit.

The way she whispered that line was 10/10. Best girl

Haven't watched this but isn't this supposed to be a good ending (normally)? How is the anime anyway? Fun to watch?

Open ending trash from what i gathered, didn't watch the show either.

I always hated the way nips kiss. You can use your tongue with both mouths touching, no need to display it in such a disgusting way.

Are you a homosexual or something

Me too. It's like they don't know how to kiss at all.

T A N O S H I I
U
R
E
S
H
I
I

Thanks, now I don't have to download the episode.

KANASHII
KANASHII
KANASHII
KANASHII

It's literally a nothing happens: the anime. Fuck this shit.

Me too

Because the School Days franchise definitely models healthy, ideal relationships.

Still better than SoLshit

beautiful

URESHII
URESHII
URESHII
URESHII

I'd guess it's mainly because of religious reasons mixed with misconceptions that are generally regarded as less harmful to the majority by making it illegal rather than trying to educate stupid people. Even amongst those who practice it, it's taken to extremes and people end up with some absurd number of wives and children. If you assume the requirement to make it work is to have everyone involved love each other, then on that point alone it won't work for most. Because something as uncertain as love is a prerequisite and a polygamous relationship requires a ton of effort from all members involved, I'd assume most people aren't capable of handling it. There's a what, 40-50% divorce rate in the US? Expecting people who can't even love or handle a single person to handle two is a fucking joke. Similar to incest, it's something that being regarded as taboo generally benefits everyone as a whole. A few people here and there is perfectly fine, but letting everyone do it is extremely harmful and detrimental.

>settling for one woman
I seriously hope you guys don't do this.

It's not where I'm from, elhamdulila!

You're right. He should left them all for his true love.

Burial mounds.

Why do we even have marriages at all?
If people want to be together they can do so without legal formalities, no matter their number, gender, kinship, age, mental health, species or whatever other obstacles they have erected.

Yes it does. See Makoto's relationship with his mother.

I love school days/summer days simply for the reason that you can bang everyone

Gross, they're touching their tongues and stuff.

What good is a burial mound without burial?

You don't bang Yuki's sister or Itaru.

It's purely an economic reason. The majority of societies that banned it allowed citizens to purchase and own land. Upon death of the owner the land rights became an issue regarding taxation, representation power, etc. There was also issues with transfer of power as multiple women often created multiple children and the standard "oldest child" didn't always work out the intended way.

Later it became increasingly religious, however that didn't change the economic perspective. In the end it just added more rules to prevent land from slipping out of the grasp of the central powers.

In the modern era, at least in the democratic republics, it's become a taxation issue almost entirely. Since marriage is subsidized in most western nations allowing more marriages would become a form of a personal tax cut. That tax bonus and consolidation is part of the reason there were so many gay rights movements in western countries along with inheritance and visitation rights initially

>Itaru
Let's take it easy user.

For better or worse religious beliefs are deeply rooted in most communities and their viewpoints and opinions are reflected in laws and people's opinions. Even outside of what you believe or what you're told is right or wrong, you could consider marriage as a superficial way of saying "this is mine, stay away." As if you're asserting that another person is your property and you won't let anyone take them or violate them in any way. A ring serves this purpose and is deterrent for most. Like when you see a private property sign, your first idea is to back off or not enter unless you have business or are deliberately ignoring the warning for other reasons. In that same thing marriage is a very social thing and is very much like a status symbol. People want to show off things they have to others that don't have them and want to be acknowledged by others around them. You could link that to why famous people or rich people stereotypically marry other famous people or girls solely for their looks because they in turn make themselves look better, regardless of how they actually feel about the other person.

I think marriage was initially meant as something good but became something shit as soon as people got a handle on how to abuse it for their own gain rather than doing so solely for affection for another person. Even recently there's plenty of cases where girls try to marry quickly or "accidentally" get pregnant with high status people's kids with every intention of taking something from then in the end. The entire concept of mutual benefits between an unequal pairing based on an uncertain emotion is bullshit.

what a fucking shtishow
>you should choose takasaki you love her!
>can we kiss, you know... for practice

He made the right choice

>Every moment with Ririna is infinitely more emotionally satisfying and lovely.
>but muh eraser, muh 5th grade crush

Honestly both this anime and manga can fuck right off. And we still haven't gotten to why Misaki is so cagey about dissolving the notice besides not wanting to hurt her friend.

Thanks for reminding me.

Wew, this bitch is thirsty as fuck.

How much is this Anime selling?

>Misaki's parents' divorce made Misaki lose faith in natural marriages (like the big titty agent)
>Misaki became a true believer of the system when the government got her dad a new wife
>she wants Yukari to pick Lilina because she believes that she is best for him

that's my theory

Yukari screaming during this scene was hilarious. He sounded like a faggot.

Left, right or middle?

Ririna is so ugly.

Damn left has really nice breasts
But right has twintails and cute face
I can see why the MC couldn't choose

Damn it.
Left and rights are hard....

Isn't this a pretty inappropriate conversation to be having in front of these ladies?