Why are the majority of school shootings commited by white males?

Why are the majority of school shootings commited by white males?

Saged and reported

really? but niggers and slevery are fair play

niggers dont go to school

whites make up the majority of the country, 56% for european classification of white and 72% for american classification

Y r most of the school shooters Jews? Some kind of DNA defect?

Didnt a Nigger run america?

>white
most of them are jews

diversity hire

Are they actually Jewish or did you slap a Jew Star in front of the pic? Becuase if your right then arent they having an identity crisis?

because crazies from other races land themselves in jail or get shot LONG before they get to that stage
all those dindus? they'd be shooting up schools if they weren't put down early. the problem is we don't treat white boys the same

ok so what the fuck is wrong is with Jews then? and arent they the OG white race anyway? i mean Jesus was a jew and hes white isnt he?

thanks for clearing that up

Notice how they're all ugly

Because we're dangerous. Wanna keep playing games? Go ahead, motherfucker.

>(((white)))

Because we are dangerous and you are right to fear us.

You are going to lose your fucking mind coming onto this site, and by asking the question you are asking, I see you haven't dove headfirst into this yet. My best advice is don't let your psyche splinter. I became depressed for years from what I found browsing this site, just be really careful and don't become radicalized towards anyone or anything. Decide everything for yourself.

Privilege. They have access to guns. Tyrone and Jose from the Eastside are too fucking poor to get an assault rifle, and everyone they know are too fucking poor to get an assault rifle.

So much this

Our post-modern world bombards the white male with subconscious assaults on a daily basis. In response, these young, unstable men lash out in frustration.

Jews basically.

born from jewish mother = legit jew

also keep in these mass murderers are typically registered democrats.... you know, the people trying to take away your guns, which is just more reason to resist the gun-grabbers at all costs because all's what they're thinking about is killing you

noticed

been lurking for years here. its too late im sorry user

thanks user

why do they always happen in blue voting areas?

Because the majority of everything is made by white males, shootings included. That's what happens when you are the best at everything

We should be pushing the whole "only whites commit school shootings" angle because normalising the idea of race based crime statistics is a good for us in the long run. Deliberately cede control of this minor issue and then use their own rhetoric to point out that non-whites commit nearly every other crime out of proportion with their population.

How do you think white males came to dominate the world? Crazy ass white men kill better than any other.

fucking this. Good on ya jew

For all the edge lords let me point you to this chart.

>Americans aren't white
>white kids shoot up schools
there is a severe lack of consistency here

citation needed.

why are the majority of murders committed by blacks

When you tell a group of people that they are something inherently because of their skin color then they will become what you think they are. The left pushed young white males as being horrible murderous raping racists when they weren't, and now they are. White males are shooters because their teachers classmates and phones told them that they were, and look what happened.

It's always jews.

Because shooting up schools is alpha as fuck.

It's a negative response to the destruction of western civilization. Things will only get more violent and destructive from here, just wait until the race war starts.
We told you faggots, you should have listened when yous till has the chance.

Schools push the non stop message that white males are evil. After enough of this shit, some will just get tired of it, and shoot a bunch of the motherfuckers trained to hate them. Soon, we will ALL be school shooters, targeting teachers.

Raycism. Nobody really cares about nigger lives, so there's no point shooting up black majority schools to advance the gUN-control agenda.

insightful

They're actually Jewish

>Look at all the whites who do mass shootings
>N-nu they are jews!
Lmao they are white you dumb nigger.

why are the majority of shootings caused by black males?

Nobody really cares when a black male shoots another black male!

I'd say that Samuel L. Jackson's character explains the reason perfectly in Quentin Tarantino's "Jackie Brown".

i assume half these Jew haters are 14 year old edgelords trying to get a rise out of people. i literally only come here because it's the only place I know where there is truly freedom of speech.

And no I am not a Nazi or Jew hater. I have nothing against Jews. I think these Nazi larpers are sad.

>why do they always happen in GUN FREE ZONES?

ftfy

it's not rocket science

It's an inner cry for help to his white people who never listened or gave respect when it's long hopeless.

whoa this is 1st level larping. Casey is based while doing his homework and waiting for his mom to bring him hot pockets

>niggers dont go to school
they frequently show up, they just don't learn. They go there to sell drugs, fight, fuck, in that order.

>I am not a Nazi or Jew hater
Of course not; you're a Jew.

this

Because cultural Marxism has gone full on vs males for the past 40 years. They decieved males into associating themselves with angry feminists and they turned to murder. Most are liberals or atheists or a similar cultural conditioning for stupidity.

>why does the largest population percentage, do this one thing more.
Because there is more of them. Don’t they teach you math?

>bump-stocks