Naruto

Alright just finally finished this thing.
It had alot of hiccups but I enjoyed it for the most part.
Where do I go from here?
do I watch the boruto movie, anime or read the manga first.

Boruto is not worth following.

You grow up and find something better to watch just like the rest of us, trust me there's nothing worth watching after the end of shippuden (apart from the last if your into shipping) as watching the new generation is just like watching a car crash in slow motion and I'm just watching it to see how bad it eventually gets.

I've seen alot of threads on here saying good things about it, that it was like the best parts of naruto. were they wrong?

I've watched alot of stuff along the years, from slice of life anime to mecha to the 2deep4u stuff, I keep my standards low, alows me to appreciate most things. ive been watching naruto for a long as time though. I feel obliged to see it through to the end, or at least see what happens to the cast I grew up with.

>I feel obliged to see it through to the end
You already did see the end.

The old cast are the only real reason to watch Boruto and they (especially Hokage Naruto) steal every episode they appear in, which just makes you realise how depressingly boring and bland the new gen (minus Mitsuki) are when they don't even shine in their show. If you're planning to watch Naruto's story to the it's anticlimactic, spluttering end your going to have to wait a couple hundred episodes until some degenerate faggot kills Naruto with his magic tattoos.

I'd honestly watch the boruto anime first and when you finally catch up watch the movie

Watch the anime and if you want already the movie, but it will get rewritten (real battles, the new characters appearing etc.)

Still love how the manga fags think Sumire won't be an important character. Their denial is hilarious

its easy enough to figure out chronologically

First comes the anime, then the movie, and the manga follows the movie.

Anime is gonna be continued filler for a while though

>Anime is gonna be continued filler for a while though
as is tradition. At least it doesn't feel like filler.

>Where do I go from here?
You're better off moving on. Boruto is basically The Legend of Korra.

I'd say that a lot of the Nue arc felt canon with some filler-tier stuff mixed in and Gaiden felt canon but the new school trip arc looks like Chikara arc level filler.

>Where do I go from here?
>do I watch the boruto movie, anime or read the manga first.

Anime -> Movie -> Manga

That's the current time-line

Anime si a lot better quality than manga so far

- Read Naruto gaiden if you want to experience the short-lived cucking of a generation and don't plan to watch the Boruto anime
- Watch Naruto The Last for a mediocre movie with maximum Hinata shipping. The last scene makes it worth it
- Watch the Boruto movie, but it's not really relevant since it gets retconned in the manga and "soon" in the anime
- If you want comfy but slow shit and enjoy the threads on Sup Forums, watch Boruto anime
- If you want the latest developments read the Boruto manga, but the art is shit and it's monthly

Wrong

Thanks this was helpful.
appreciate the suggestions everyone.
guess it's Anime, movie then manga for me.

All of these /vg/fags saying the story ends with Naruto

start reading some sasuke naruto doujinshi and wonder if going through the entirety of the series was worth it

Ill consider it.
once I do go through the entirety of the series that is.

Haha no.

>main character is not some annoying God Mode prodigy
Boruto is actually more tolerable than his old man at his age.
>the series has not raped established canon lore
Yeah not once.
>no forced shitty homo pairing done only so the author can distract from criticism
Never going to happen, Japs don't give a fuck about tumblr.

who are you quoting?

>Boruto is actually more tolerable than his old man at his age.

Naruto's brattiness was actually entertaining a lot of the time and his antics made for a good change of pace, because part 1 was pretty dark at points for a shounen unlike Boruto, also Naruto had a library worth of excuses for his personality defects while Boruto has none which is what makes him so insufferable.

>the series has not raped established canon lore

True, but it's raped the previously established power levels dozens of times in less than 25 episodes...

>no forced shitty homo pairing done only so the author can distract from criticism

Kawaki hasn't been introduced yet and Mitsuki's blatantly gay for Boruto with his 'muh sun and moon' shit.

The Nue arc is more canon than Gaiden alone for the fact that Boruto's eye was activated and him noticing it.

Mitsuki appearing and his interaction with Boruto and new characters appearing is also important.

you go into a corner and start crying cause the continuation is bad

The Boruto anime completes unfinished stuff in Naruto, such as the Hyuugas, Byakugan, and Kaguya's relatives.
And they gonna start mist arc this week, so one can expect lotta world building that going to happen very soon.

Take these fucking crunchy roll codes
639BZLANYSY
GAUY3VGQCX9
JVLDRW6JV74
faggs

This. Please don't. There's enough braindead retards in those threads as is.

Why os crunchyroll even a thing with just a quick google dearch you can watch everything crunchyroll camln offer you for free.

Thanks guy. I hope you have a nice week.

Fuck off narutards

>i dont watch naruto i'm an anime pro
back to

Nice meme

Might Dai best green boy

I would prefer a SoL spinoff about 4th Hokage and Kushina over this sequel

>your going to have to wait a couple hundred episodes until some degenerate faggot kills Naruto with his magic tattoos.

Who says they wont go the DBZ route and have him get sick and die.

Tell us of your journey finishing this, how long did it take? Do you still recall good moments or does the filler just drag it down?

t. average shippudenfag

I remember watching naruto on tv as a kid up untill the part where they abducted sasuke, the rock lee vs kimimaru fight was and still is my favourite fight. I dont remember having complaints about filler which is likely because iI was a dumb kid, its why I never rewatched part1. I know ill hate it and ruin fond memories of it if I do.
then I got internet and finished all part 1, which means I essentially just watched the final fight between naruto and Sauce since that's the only part I missed out on.
a few years later I start watching Shippuden, thought it was really good up until the pain arc. then it got downhill fast. I couldn't watch past episode 300 because the war arc was so long and boring. I put it on hold for three years.

I realized I had alot of free time this summer and I barely remember why I dropped it by this point, I jusylt know it was the filler. so I look up the filler episodes online and skip them.
as for the parts I liked, I guess I like the pain arc, the zabuza fight in part 1,. and the obito redemption bit. oh and I really love the side characters, I think they are infinitely superior to the main cast, shikamaru best boy.
Funny enough, my favourite part of Shippuden was the very last few episodes where it basically turned into a SoL anime.
as for the worst parts of Shippuden, it was the filler and Sasuke as a whole. I would have been ok with Sai replacing him in team 7.

This. The anime is the best adaption out of the 3 and even that's decent at best.

You're better off stopping at 699 and forgetting everything after exists.

>its why I never rewatched part1. I know ill hate it and ruin fond memories of it if I do.

It's worth a re-watch. Part 1 actually had a engaging narrative unlike the dragged out "let's save Sasuke from himself" timeskip. Because of that, people forget how well written Part 1 was at the time.

Ill keep that mind user, thanks.

Honestly this. Boruto is pathetically boring.

Watch Naruto The Last. Then boruto anime. Manga's ok. Might as well read the sarada gaiden too since kishi wrote it.

Have you watched The Last yet? It was enjoyable enough, if not a bit asspully on the romance. Villain seems to have relevance in Boruto.

Fuck off you cancerous Narutards. You're even shilling Crunchyroll.

Advertising is against the rules.

>Reddit spacing
Go back

>being this pooperpeeved
hey.
hey kid.
come closer, I want to tell you something.
I am going to continue making threads about NARUTO and discussing NARUTO on THIS board WHENEVER I feel like it, keep an eye out for them lol.
and guess what? people who want to discuss NARUTO on THIS Board will reply to the threads I make and others like it on Sup Forums, this has been going on for over a decade and the only thing you can do about it is throw a temper tantrum like the manchild you are.
in fact I think I might make another thread right after this one dies.
Hope to see you there.

Sarada is sexy.

Fuck off back to >>>/reddit/, Narutard

Are there really people who think that Boruto is inferior to Shippuden?

>lol

As expected of an underaged Narutard from reddit whose so buttblasted that people found out his cancerous origin, he even made the same post twice.

stay mad.

>trying this hard to blend in