Assault weapons ban

Fucking based

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ffI-tWh37UY
youtube.com/watch?v=vzDO86iSKWU
theweek.com/speedreads/758245/dianne-feinstein-cannot-contain-excitement-trumps-liberal-freudian-slips
slate.com/news-and-politics/2018/03/donald-trumps-gun-control-meeting-was-a-nightmare-for-republicans.html
latimes.com/politics/essential/la-pol-ca-essential-politics-updates-feinstein-reacts-with-glee-after-trump-1519859544-htmlstory.html
sfgate.com/politics/article/Dianne-Feinstein-trump-nra-gun-control-shooting-12717796.php
mediaite.com/tv/watch-dianne-feinstein-erupt-with-glee-after-trump-seems-to-endorse-her-assault-weapons-ban/
breitbart.com/big-government/2018/02/28/president-trump-asks-dianne-feinstein-add-assault-weapons-ban-school-safety-bill/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Pirate flag is a coordinated shilling group.

Sage.

>The look of complete and utter joy on that kike gungrabber's face.
When that cunt looks like that, you know you've seriously fucked up.

>"I want a gun control bill, it just has to be the right gun control bill."
What a cuck.

and nothing's been banned.

>blue tie trump
have we learned anything...ever?

Lads will Trump go through with this or is this another 1488DDD chess move he always does to rek the kikes?
He fucking knows that if he puts forth any type of gun-control it will be
>illegal
Since the Militia Act of 1093 blocks any type of gun-control in the Usa
It cannot be repealed.
>he will loose ALL of his support and fan base
He will become a fucking traitor and no one will vote for him, the people of this nation will learn that all politicians are kike puppets and hold no power.
I don't think that he is this fucking retarded, I know he is doing this for a reason, he has to be doing a chess move right now lads.

>Trump is lying to his base by promising to strip them of their rights
"I'm perfectly okay with it just as long as he doesn't actually go through with it."

What is it with niggers and shaving the sides of their heads and leaving a curly mess on top? It looks ridiculous and homosexual

>How do laws work

That usually how they iron one out

It’s funny watching them defend it as 4d chess

Perennial, evergreen subshrub, with woody stems, grayish leaves, and blue to purplish flowers. In all fields faggot.
>I'm back!

Once you give up your gun rights, whether it's for "3d chess" or because some politician promised to give them to you back later, you can't get them back easily

talking and action are two different things user
Remember when he said he was going to pass Daca?
He made his trump chess move on the kikes.
They knew that Trump passing Daca in exchange for the things he wanted in return was not worth it. They proved to the spics that they don't give a fuck about them. If they gave a fuck about spics they would of called Trump's bluff and agreed on the deal.
They didn't because they know that in the long run we would have won the 2020 and 2024 elections.
We would have deported millions of nonwhites by then, and we would have begun to raise our white numbers very rapidly.
The left only cares about destroying whites and america.
Trump knew this, and he fucking knows that he cannot push any gun control or else it's over for him.

>We need more gun control after this recent event
Said no so-called Conservative/Republican who wanted to be re-elected.

soynigs.

>It’s funny watching them defend it as 4d chess
You know if they said "this is complete and total bullshit but I'm going to hold judgement until he passes it" I'd be fine.

But no...
they claim
>he's lying
>its 3D chess
>I don't care
>some gun control is needed
and act as if it's perfectly fine.

But the point i'm trying to make is that he WON;T put any gun control laws tho.
He is literally larping and pushing forth libcuck views to take the heat off of him right now.
This is all a chess move anons, we just have to watch closely as Trump inches closer and closer to a checkmate.

It won't pass, which would be why he put it on.

"Feinstein in 1995: 'Mr. and Mrs. America, Turn Them All In'"
youtube.com/watch?v=ffI-tWh37UY
>youtube.com/watch?v=ffI-tWh37UY

"Dianne Feinstein "Mr & Mrs America turn them all in""
youtube.com/watch?v=vzDO86iSKWU
>youtube.com/watch?v=vzDO86iSKWU

"Dianne Feinstein cannot contain her excitement at Trump's liberal Freudian slips"
>theweek.com/speedreads/758245/dianne-feinstein-cannot-contain-excitement-trumps-liberal-freudian-slips

"Donald Trump’s Gun Control Love Fest"
>slate.com/news-and-politics/2018/03/donald-trumps-gun-control-meeting-was-a-nightmare-for-republicans.html

"Feinstein shakes with glee after Trump suggests adding assault weapons ban to background check bill"
>latimes.com/politics/essential/la-pol-ca-essential-politics-updates-feinstein-reacts-with-glee-after-trump-1519859544-htmlstory.html

"Sen. Dianne Feinstein literally jumps with joy in gun control meeting with Trump"
>sfgate.com/politics/article/Dianne-Feinstein-trump-nra-gun-control-shooting-12717796.php

"Watch Dianne Feinstein Erupt With Glee After Trump Seems to Endorse Her Assault Weapons Ban"
>mediaite.com/tv/watch-dianne-feinstein-erupt-with-glee-after-trump-seems-to-endorse-her-assault-weapons-ban/

"President Trump Asks Dianne Feinstein to Add ‘Assault Weapons’ Ban to School Safety Bill"
>breitbart.com/big-government/2018/02/28/president-trump-asks-dianne-feinstein-add-assault-weapons-ban-school-safety-bill/

Someone shop ops pic with her rubbing

See The smaller restrictions like age limit probably had a good chance to pass.

With the AWB tagged on, nothing will.

>But the point i'm trying to make is that he WON;T put any gun control laws tho.
Except he's literally already met with Feinstein to get a bipartisan bill authored. Look at OP's pic.

>pic fucking related
Look at how Trump's comments made the dirty Feinstein jew rub her happy merchant hands together.

You literally don't need to shop it.
See

4d chess lmao

>talking and action are two different things user
"I'm fine with Trump lying to me about stripping me of my firearm rights just as long as he doesn't actually attempt to strip me of my firearm rights."

"..But if Trump does strip me of my firearm rights I'm fine with it because he knows better than I do. I don't use bump stocks anyway. And at least I still have my semi-auto rifle."

>He made his trump chess move on the kikes.
"Trump is going to sign the Democrat's gun control bill and then when crime spikes Trump will blame it on the Democrats and be re-elected!"

>The left only cares about destroying whites and america.
And the Conservatives/GOP doesn't care about the existence of the White race or its destruction.

Wow, give up your rifle to the (((government))) because daddy Trump said so...

fucking based god emperor!!!

I can't get the visage this evil bitch out of my head.

t,brainlet

Watch nothing pass now.

There's a reason why he took off the national carry bill.

>I can't get the visage this evil bitch out of my head.
It's in full-on Jew mode at that meeting. What's worse...Trump actually allowed it to sit next to him.

She probably used her kabbalah magic to steal his soul.

Do you really think he would betray his fucking people and work with the fucking kikes ?!
He fucking knows that doing this means his campaign is fucking over.
Now both sides will call for impeachment or there will be a fucking civil war since the right-side Christian conservative americans who own 90% of the legal guns and assault weapons in this country will fucking fight the government.

I literally never said any of that shit you are quoting faggot

>Do you really think he would betray his fucking people and work with the fucking kikes ?!
Yes.

Yes you did. You said you are fine with Trump taking your guns.

The way she squirmed with wretched glee was fucking revolting.

>I literally never said any of that shit you are quoting faggot
That's exactly what you were saying though. I just removed your bullshit justifications.

Yes

why

>The way she squirmed with wretched glee was fucking revolting.
It's a kike. It was probably orgasmic over the fact that the goyim would have fewer firearm rights.

>Do you really think he would betray his fucking people and work with the fucking kikes ?!
Yes. Because he loves the kikes and is surrouneed by the kikes. Literally all of his adult children are in relationships with kikes.

>He fucking knows that doing this means his campaign is fucking over.
Or he isn't thinking about your vote.

>Now both sides will call for impeachment or there will be a fucking civil war since the right-side Christian conservative americans who own 90% of the legal guns and assault weapons in this country will fucking fight the government.
Yes, this system is broke beyond repair.

Why do you continue to support it?

no I didn't you fucking idiot
I said that idc if trump is LARPING like he will take away the guns so that heat will be taken off of him right now.
But I said if he AKSHUALLY does put forth a gun control bill, then it's over.

don't put words in my mouth faggot
I never said anything that you are implying

So you wouldn't give your guns up if Trump asks you? Or would you trust le god emperor's plan?

Noy him, but I gave the same answer.

He's a NYC republican. He wants to say he passed gun control when Obama could not. He thinks the media will suck his dick over this.

Yes. He may not even want a second term. If he's dumb enough to think the Bill of Rights is a bargaining chip I can guarantee Trump is finished. He'll be lucky to just get impeached.

I just want to save whites in America
and I thought that Donald trump would be a good way of doing that.

>Yes. Because he loves the kikes and is surrouneed by the kikes. Literally all of his adult children are in relationships with kikes.
And how do you not know that the trump family is larping as kikes to not get attacked by the left for being Nazis?
Anything is a possibility

It's called a fade and looks great on the right person.

>I never said anything that you are implying
So you're saying that you have no problem with Trump lying to you about stripping you of not only your firearm rights but of your rights to due process?

Additionally you're saying that only if he actually strips you of your firearm rights and your rights of due process will you have a problem with him?

How can you trust anything Trump says if everything he says is a lie until he proves with action that its not a lie?

I mean gun control is bad enough but contradicting the vice president by saying "I want to take the guns first and give due process after" is perfectly fine to you?

No fucking faggot
because pushing the bill FORTH in the first place will oust him as a traitor and he will be exposed as another kike puppet.
He knows he can only larp but cannot pass any gun-control bill .

He can become the greatest president in the history of murica since wasington
or
He can become the biggest traitor
He has to decide this for himself
He can be a kike boot licker, or he can become a god emperor himself.

So what will you say when Trump actually passes a gun control bill?

>I just want to save whites in America
Then why are you relying on Conservatives, Republicans, voting and Trump to do it?

>and I thought that Donald trump would be a good way of doing that.
Really, how?

>And how do you not know that the trump family is larping as kikes
There's no LARPing involved.
You don't LARP your way to the Wailing Wall.

>to not get attacked by the left for being Nazis?
Because they're all fucking kikes and loving it up with kikes.

>Anything is a possibility
"Trump's secretly a Nazi so instead he pretends to love the Jews and supports them unconditionally."

yeah just like he met with Schumer to talk about the Dreamers and how did that work out? personally I wish trump would just stop talking to these filthy kikes but he's the president so he's has to pretend to make an effort.

Little book you losers need to read called ART OF THE DEAL. GEOTUS KNOWS whatever the globalist dems submit will never pass. 4D CHESS my fellow pedes these are trying times and the GEOTUS needs us to be strong so have some faith.

Like based black pedes.

I bet that cobwebbed crusty old vagina finally got wet at that moment
She looked horny as fuck
She probably went home and rode her husband for an hour
The man is now a trump supporter
She gobbled her husbands cock it sounded like a plunger plunging a half filled soapy bathtub on adrenaline

>How can you trust anything Trump says if everything he says is a lie until he proves with action that its not a lie?
With his Actions user, with his actions
I can lie to you and say I love niggers, but in reality I hate niggers.
I know that Trump cannot go ahead and go full 14/88 right now.
He needs to play his cards well, remember that this whole gun ban is just a cover for what is really going on behind the scenes.
The truth is that there are still the sealed indictments that have not been open, and also evidence that obama and killary betrayed the murican people.
He still needs to arrest and shut down a lot of traitors in this country, he is taking his time and making sure to not make any mistakes.

>america, you're fired!

I have yet to see someone who pulls it off; it looks absolutely retarded

Wait, is it? I typically use it when I don't want my flag to be involved
For example, no
>t. Chang

I will say he has always been a traitor from the beginning and another kike puppet.
Me and 80 million other americans who voted for him will say this.
And then when he orders for our guns to be confiscated, civil war 2.0 I guess
That's it.
Don't think i'm a t_d maga pede civicuck faggot user
I'm a NatSoc and my people are before any politician or any "leader" right now.
There is still no one we can call fuhrer like Hitler, I am still waiting for that person to rise up from the shadows.
Maybe it's trump, I mean, remember when a reporter asked him about his German Blood?
He said, " Yeah, that's some really great stuff"
Implying he was proud of being white.

>niggers
>"person"

Yikes.

>With his Actions user, with his actions
So you have no problem with Trump talking about stripping you of your rights just as long as he doesn't actually do it?

>I know that Trump cannot go ahead and go full 14/88 right now.
And the fact that you think Trump actually wants to go 14/88 shows just how delusional you are.

>He needs to play his cards well, remember that this whole gun ban is just a cover for what is really going on behind the scenes.
Which is utter chaos.

>The truth is that there are still the sealed indictments that have not been open, and also evidence that obama and killary betrayed the murican people.
Yeah because Trump is going to release such data and the government will surely imprison Obama and Hillary.

>He still needs to arrest and shut down a lot of traitors in this country, he is taking his time and making sure to not make any mistakes.
Yep. Totally delusional. You actually think that's happening.

>I'm a NatSoc
Then why the fuck are you supporting a Zionist, Capitalist, Conservative Republican with is part of the whole Jewish system?

TRUMP IS NOT PLAYING 4D CHESS
THIS IS FOR REAL
REMOVAL OF YOUR GUNS WITHOUT DUE PROCESS

agreed

sage

That kikes job is to disarm americans.
She is in contact with the Israeli government

Gods Diane Feinstein is so admirable. She swayed the President

>She is in contact with the Israeli government
No fucking shit.

She held a shekel in front of his nose and said "remember who your trust masters really are."

The day Trump showed his true colors. A deep blue democrat.

*true

I don't give a shit who is president. I said it in 2012, and I'll say it again now: I will shoot anyone who tries to take my guns. Which is exactly why it will never happen.

because that's all we can do right now user

Donald trump would awake inner WN beliefs in White Americans, which he has and you can see this all around you.
Whites have been waiting for a white leader that cares for them and loves them, that person is trump as of now

Look at him expose the Democrats. Jesus fucking Christ. 2018 is going to be such a motherfucking landslide it won't be real.

I've never seen the Democrats behave the way they do. Been an American politics junky since 1991

There's no such thing as an assault weapon.

it puts the lotion on it's skin, or it gets the douche

emperor my ass

Oy vey! So based!

Pull my finger jewboy.

>Then why are you relying on Conservatives, Republicans, voting and Trump to do it?
hurr stop voting and take up arms, goy
t. FBI
if Trump can slow down immigration that alone will buy us some time. no one thinks Trump is the final solution. he's meant to a) shift the Overton window, which he's doing, and very effectively might I add, and b) buy us some breathing room. he's also exposing the left, helping to discredit the media, and advancing the culture war which no other republican would do. the left spent decades infiltrating our various institutions. we can't undo everything they've done in a day, but I will say things are unraveling faster than I ever would've expected. and nobody thinks Trump is secretly a Nazi except, ironically, the left. Trump is actually a good man who believes in the American dream/meritocracy which is enough to have him branded as a racist in the current year.

>I don't give a shit who is president. I said it in 2012, and I'll say it again now: I will shoot anyone who tries to take my guns. Which is exactly why it will never happen.
The gungrabbers know that. That's why there'll never be mass confiscations.

They'll just pass laws making it might impossible for you to move or use your firearms. They'll just be left to rot under your bed.

...Until your liberal children or grandchildren give them away to the government when you're in the nursing home about to be put down thanks to the senior citizens quality of life act.

fpbp
sage

Based as F my pede

gas the dumpf, race war now

no I have no problem with this, it would be part of his plan and another chess move

I can only hope he would go 14/88 user

Which is utter chaos that trump must overcome

Trump will release it as his final ace up his sleeve user

idk if it will happen, but I want to believe it will happen

Don't you see now, this man is the antichrist, he first appeared a savior but will be collecting the guns by next year

I have no response because you're right, and it makes me sad.

here's the real picture of that meeting

burgers are slaves, the fact. now the world is truly fucked. they will start ww3 no doubt.

because I want to believe he is just larping as all of that to push his real agendas behind the scenes when he destroys the kikes

If only the alt right had been around in 1941, and mad jews illegal, i would have showahed every one of them Mr. and Mrs. America turn the jews in.

>hurr stop voting and take up arms, goy
>t. FBI
"hurr durr keep voting goyim. the president will certainly save the white race from the Jews."

If you're such a coward that any suggestion other than voting makes you piss your pants into inaction, why the fuck are you even a NatSoc?

>he's meant to a) shift the Overton window, which he's doing, and very effectively might I add, and b) buy us some breathing room.
Yeah? Then what? Oh you've "shifted the overton window" what then?

More voting for more "Conservatives" that don't actually conserve anything?

What, you think the media and the parties will allow an openly avowed pro-White to run for office and win?

>I have no response because you're right, and it makes me sad.
One's firearms are useless if one refuses to use them against one's enemies.

She's so excited...It's like she's watching someone across the table writing her a check.

>because I want to believe he is just larping as all of that to push his real agendas behind the scenes when he destroys the kikes
That's not beliefs, that's delusion.

you can call it w/e you want
won't change my position

Santa Trump is putting them on. He was goading them to add every single thing on their gun control wish list..confiscation, this that...then on Christmas morning they get a lump of coal and a admonishment..."I would have signed it had they gotten it to my desk" It will never get to his desk. America does not want it.

>you can call it w/e you want
>won't change my position
I get it...you want to believe Trump is secretly a Nazi and he wants to holocaust all the Jews (including his children and grandchildren).

That way you can justify to yourself your complete lack of action to save the White race from its enemies.