Why do I give a fuck about the death of the White race...

Why do I give a fuck about the death of the White race? I'll be nearing retirement when we become a minority in the US and long dead when we lose economic superiority.

On the contrary, in a White ethnostate I'll take scientific research out of the hands of Asians we're going to kill and into the hands of whites which are statistically 10 percent more stupid , and finance to whites who culturally have no experience in banking compared to the Jewish legacy of money-lending expertise once we genocide them as well.

If the next generations of our race are in deep shit then that sucks for them; but the white race never did anything for me so I don't feel an obligation to fuck up my quality of life in order to ensure our survival.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5OxVm4F6LJY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Why do I give a fuck about the death of the White race?

Somebody messed with your head user. Don't let them get away with it.

Don't think so.

Ok go live in a nonwhite country and don't use anything made by white society. Enjoy

This is similar to telling a kid that he's stupid all the time. He grows up believing it. It's a form of abuse. The left practice such abuse.

White civilization won't die during my lifetime though, so I can live comfortably under civic nationalism.

civic nationalism isn't a thing retard

you dont have children user?

Cool. If that's the case why don't you go be a faggot somewhere else?

>Faggot boomers not caring for their progeny
What else is new

>What is caring about anyone other than myself?

You're part of the problem you egocentric fuck

Not yet, and the career I'm getting into will have me travelling the globe constantly; so I'd be very surprised if I ever get time to start a family.

Fuck off and die. It's this boomer mindset that'll fuck over another generation.

You already enjoyed growing up in a white ethnostate beyond our wildest dreams if you are a boomer but please tell us how growing up in your fantasy dream multicultural world is better than the one you experienced irl.

I'm 19 retards. Whites are going to be a minority in 2050 and we'll probably enjoy an Apartheid-esque era of white minority economic majority status until the end of the century.

If you plan to have children, maybe then you will understand. White civilization ensures stability and civility. Just sitting idly at home and knowing you are in peace and under no threat. So many thinks you take for granted but will dearly miss once they are gone.
Your grandchildren will fight for basic human rights on a brown planet.
Communities will always be a thing. You probably live in a majority white community right now, because you know well, that the alternative is a cesshole.
You're probably just in a nihilistic phase. If you truly can#t find anything worth saving about the white race you might as well just offer your first born to Jamal, like the rest of the ethnomasochist cuckolds.

Yeah there a thousand things that can happen to change that and you are already close to being a white minority in your age group.

*things

Imagine if our forefather's were thinking like you retard. They basically gave their lifes to protect our borders and our soil.

If you do not care about the world which your children live in then you are a failure as a man.

Because reincarnation is real and you should be concerned about the state of the world in your future lives.

>White civilization ensures stability and civility.

Since when? Every white society has been filled with chaos.

Enjoy relying on service of anti white people when you are 80 and cant do anything when they just want to torment you for the remainder of your life.

youtube.com/watch?v=5OxVm4F6LJY

According to whom?