Sup Forums of the year confirmed

Sup Forums of the year confirmed

Too edgy.

its so generic, i dont know why is so popular
protagonist too edgy, no character development

What was it, I skipped all the boring generic looking crap this season? Was this exceptional yet generic, or are we supposed to also watch generic drivel?

How many threads do we need?

>watch
I wish. Who would even do this justice? I'm not saying that goblin autist is anything masterful but who could take on the project and not royally fuck it up?

Madhouse but we're probably getting A1

what show is this? or is it a manga?

GOBURIN SRAYERRRR!!!

All it has going for it is rape. Good rape though.

Its not edgy enough

You start with a scene of intense human suffering and transition to almost an SOL of creative goblin purging and infodumping before going back to intense action. The pacing is just horrible for an animated series.

Unless there's rape, there's no reason to watch it.

Nah mate, it was until they took off the rapes.

I'm still waiting for the first good Isekai

We can't let this trend pass without a single decent series, can we? OR CAN WE?

What OP has posted looks like another one of the forced, dull, unimaginative pandering garbage anime that I've come to hate in recent years.
I want to like seasonal anime again, but when?

is it worth getting into?

do you like hyoerautistic batman/doomguy?

Thank you for bringing this up Sup Forums
It's amazing

>not wanting Goblin Slayer saving Grimgar-tier adventures
>not wanting Goblin Slayer utilizing unorthodox tactics to fuck goblins
>not wanting Gate scroll, Portal roof, Last stand twohanded pickax throws, old elven fortress burns nicely
>not wanting Goblin Slayer to regain his longlost humanity

>looks like

Go read the fucking manga then, you shitter. You claim this to be a part of your problem with anime, but you haven't read the thing, So I would argue that you're part of the problem.

Or is this some new, shit pasta?

>Satou saving lolis and middle school grills
>Satou slaying demonlords
>Satou actually having sex (with cakes).
>Literal Messiah sent by the loli goddess.
>Princess with BOOBS!
>Heal slots! JK and lolibaba editions!
>Cat girl and Doge girl! Also dragongirl!
>Elves! Loli elves, Grandma elves, middle school grandma elves!
>Autistic elf clone too!
Desu march AOTY or you're a fag.

You need a trashy studio like Arms to get the edge right.

It's not about what MC does but his motivations and how he does it. Viewers don't need a list of achievements to know that MC is hot shit. Killing demon lords is fine and saving cat girls and buying slaves to re-socialize them is great but sometimes people just want a maniac pouring goblin guts onto an innocent priestress, disarming corpses and nonchalantly counting the baby skulls he has smashed while he wipes the blood of his looted weapon.

Anything else like this? More finished and fleshed out. I love high fantasy, but in a world that feels alien.

I loved it because of how simple but brutal it was. You connect with the characters, yet their names are the type of person they are. Really well done.

yeah.
Well, it still reeks of "MC will prevail through every bad situation and will come out victorious" but when finding himself in those kinds of situations you must really drop the hat at his splendor to just figure out what needs to be done. Like a party leader who is more right than just. Under the sane requirements that the elf ranger gives him, he just rattles his brain and just does it and it just works out. And in retrospect, he smashes the norms of TRPGs and literally does every shitty thing in order to win.

This will need to be an anime before becoming AOTY.

grimgar with more grim?

He's a great guy, should hire him for border patrol.

Not enough pages of priestess pissing herself.

SAO

You alright with some MMO?

no such thing

Warhammer Fantasy Battle

>I'm still waiting for the first good Isekai
watch more anime

Should I read the LNs, the manga or both?

That series is good thou. It was ahead of its time. Its everything else after it that is riding its coat tails. SAO is trash, and have no idea why that blow the fuck up. Overlord is more fun.

Is that a lizard bro as a party member? I'm down with that because playing Vesk Mystic in Starfinder.

>Grimga
Would be less boring if it had goblin rape like in the doujins.

digimon

I fear that the early chapters are too weak to generate enough interest for further seasons and the best stuff will not be animated.

Honestly, the premise of the Overlord light novels was more than enough to get me interested.

It was the fact that the plot line seems so expansive and grand along with the goals of the protagonist that made me wish it would never end.

Not done with the ln's yet but idk if i can handle getting to the end.

>Boring shit about being META-fiction
>MC is OP mage who never loses.
>So 3deep6u!

Yet people hate the realblackswordsman(c) for being edgy gary stu. Really makes you think.

Will never be made. If it is it will be heavily censored or all the goblin rape outright removed.

read the very first Light Novel Volume, then the manga, and then continuing with the Light novel

True dat. Needs a Naruto-long anime series funded by chinese government.

just do it the way Drifters did it and it will work out fine. No graphic rape horror but make it subtled and implied with panned out screens and stills.

The mid point of the season could be getting out of the first dungeon and killing the first greater demon with the season finale being the confrontation with Zen.

Goblin Slayer is the holy grail of series for folks who don't think self-insertion pandering is killing anime.

Just admit you're closeted chuunibyou manchildren.

Dot Hack is better

I'd didn't. It's like him having exactly the right things at the right time. It's luck.

Shoujo mangas usually gets it right.

I self-insert as yang wenli

Yang is cool while Goblin Slayer is wish fulfillment for betafags who failed at life.
Kill yourself

Ayyy, you hear the man, go watch 12 kingdoms rn, scrub

hey michael, have you ever tried being any less black?