How do we stop shit like this from happening?

How do we stop shit like this from happening?

Other urls found in this thread:

northwestfront.org/
youtube.com/watch?v=8a5U_yPGHN4
dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-5000970/Nicky-Whelan-confirms-split-Kerry-Rhodes.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

We need an ethnostate to save us from this sinful multiculturalism.

Gouge your eyes and ears out and you'll never have to know.

Post the pictures of her dead, rotten carcass.

with an 18 round magazine

Maybe by manning up. Watch Jordan Peterson.

They split up after 6 months.

This shit makes me sick

Maybe just maybe... by not being a low self-esteem autist and leaving your room?

holy shit white people are pussys , easy, man up. stop playing video games , jerking off . hit the gym get buff. treat women like property , make them worship you any less and they think youre weak. Dominate women in everything, if you let them be on top of any situation they will look at you as weak , even something as small as letting her drive or her paying for something.

All the women but the bride look a bit uncomfortable.

>needs 30 shots to kill 18 people

You’re not allowed in the ethnostate.

>two white girls in the middle

my cousin has done this. white daughter from previous husband and now is with a niggercuck. i normally do not react that negatively to interracial relationships but something about a little white girl having a black dude as a dad pisses me off

1. this is a photo of the groomsmen and bridesmaids together, not actual couples
2. they split after 6 months
3. groom turned out to be gay lol

>3. groom turned out to be gay lol
I don't know who these faggots are but that's hilarious

The only thing i see there are single moms, and kids with identity-related mental illnesses.

Daily reminder that whites are the least likely group to marry interracially, and that less than 2% or marriages are interracial.

This racial diversity, not multiculturalism you fucking moron. Sup Forums has literally stooped down to mindlessly repeating buzzwords

>How do we stop shit like this from happening?
If White people had a country of our own, this would not be happening.

You can't. People will miscigenate no matter what you do.

Once you go black, you can't go back. It's too late. The race of those kids can't be changed

White women are a mistake.

>White women are a mistake.
See:

wow interracial marriage who cares

>how do we stop shit like this from happening?
With this

Blondes and Blacks go together like Jews and Gold.

What, people spending tons of money on weddings? Why stop it at all?

Blonde*

We need to provide better mental health help for women

>How do we stop shit like this from happening?
But isn't it a good thing to have a 2 parent household?

Whites have never nor will they ever be allowed to have a white ethnostate. Not as long as certain elements are allowed to exist on the planet. You know what I am talking about.

Getting a wife like pic related.

>Whites have never nor will they ever be allowed to have a white ethnostate.
That implies we'll ask nicely or give them the option.

northwestfront.org/

Stop absurd wedding photoshoots that promote race mixing?

>Maybe just maybe... by not being a low self-esteem autist and leaving your room?
HEY, THEY DON'T WANT REAL SOLUTIONS!!

>all those beat as fuck ugly old roasties

That's a lot of tolls to be paid...

It's a wedding photo. Of course people are going to look uncomfortable; they're wearing fancy, exceptionally uncomfortable clothing, and have to act like they're having an absolutely excellent time not only for the photo, but the entire event.

Blondes are whores by nature. Their juicy pussies need constant attention and cock. That's why when a blonde is single she's in constant heat. I love blondes.

This is the only answer

kek, underrated

You are not wrong.

18x2=36

their education was a mistake

With violence.

That's the only way.

Think about muzlims. Nobody is making fun of muhammad in DT Paris anymore. wonder why?

True, this.

Lead the way, dude: post pics of YOUR dead, rotten carcass first.

MGTOW

clean your room, goyim

aaahh good old times ^^

subs are available: settings => autotranslate => language

youtube.com/watch?v=8a5U_yPGHN4

Tell black men that marriage to whites is a form of genocide and a white supremacist plot

Breeding out the inferior black genes with superior white ones

believe it or not but that thinking isn't strange to them since the 70's got stronger among the true rasists among them around the 90's
atleast here in europe.

when you dated some of their women and know their language without they know, it's amazing the things you learn

>giving an actual solution

The decadence on the white race is white's fault, you guy are letting your women being degenerate whore and allowing them to date us the nigger. Cant deny white pussies are so clean and perfect. Cant get over them.

>not making her pay
>being alpha

>being a gentleman with a well-payed job, knowing how to manage money and paying the dinner a prove to her that i earn more and i control this shit
> Beta

if you are the one inviting, pay the shit, be a man.

you're a dumbass. By paying, you are subliminally telling her to be reliant on you. Provision, protection etc are all MASCULINE qualities. The so called "Manosphere" has that shit wrong, you should pay. That is the man's role .

exactly.

focus on what you can control. yourself. work out like a mfer, take mma, always read and cultivate a successful career.

Kerry Rhodes is a fucking faggot. I guarantee that this white woman, coalburner she may be, is just a beard. It's a known fact in the NFL that he's into guys, and he ended up being blacklisted and was it of the league when the normies started hearing about him being into dudes.

It doesn't seem to happen much.

They have such horrible taste in white women, and any white woman with class does not burn coal.

WOMAN IN PICTURE IS AN AUSTRALIAN ACTRESS WHO MARRIED AN NFL GUY, THEY ARE ALREADY DIVORCED

dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-5000970/Nicky-Whelan-confirms-split-Kerry-Rhodes.html

>be a man

That phrase is so bastardized now days. "Be a man" is code for "be a chump who gets used like a chump and LIKE IT"

Fuck that nice guy shit. Let whores open their own doors and pay for their own shit