Monarchy

Who is your favorite monarch and why, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edict_of_Expulsion
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edict_of_Expulsion

Leonor, Princesa of Asturias
She a cute. I want to kiss her feet and give her presents.
All other royals should put down like the worthless animals they are.

longshanks

WE

WUZ

Alberto Barbarossa

ew

Alexander The Great from the Ancient Greek Kingdom of Macedon.

He conquered most of the known world, never lost a battle and ushered in the Hellenistic Period.

Elizabeth II, because she alone converted an Empire into a cucked small country

Timur, because a purer personification of evil has never been made

Leopold II, because he was history's greatest humanitarian and did literally nothing wrong

Modu Chanyu aka Mao-tun aka Mete Khan: 1st warlord to unite all of Mongolia under one state( some unnamed Sakan kingdom may have done it before the Xiong-nu but historical evidence is scanty)

>The coronation of Queen Elizabeth II as monarch of the United Kingdom, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa, Pakistan and Ceylon took place on 2 June 1953, at Westminster Abbey
We don't want Pakistan or Ceylon. She still has the rest you fuckin nonce.

Frederick the Great of Prussia. The man single-handedly forged Prussia into the military, and economic powerhouse it became and paved the way for the unification of the German states under the Prussian banner a century later.

>and ushered in the Hellenistic Period.
Right because Greek infighting leading to a bit-by-bit collapse was such a great thing

Kujula Kadphises: re-established the Yuezhi polity as the Kushan Kingdom in Afghanistan, after the Yuezhi fled west away from the victorious Xiong-nu. Made alliance with the Indo-Saka rulers who previously owned that part of AfPak. Not that surprising since the Yuezhi themselves were nomadic Sakan-speakers. His grandson Kanishka achieved great wealth and fame for the Kushan empire

>We don't want... Ceylon
Bullshit you don't. Having naval bases on Ceylon again would give you a lot of projection power in the region. And then there's the resources...

>Congo was a belgian colony
>Not a private property
these history books always make me laugh.
Xuantong Emperor Puyi Aisin Gioro
The guy just wanted to make China Great Again (seeing how they got fucked by Chang Kai-Shek) and saw his Manchu people "culturally enriched" by Japanese Imperialists, by Russian Soviets, then by Chinese communists during the Cultural Revolution.
Most people today hate him for admitting to war crimes (making him essentially a mass murderer), forgetting that he admitted to those after reeducation by Mao's personnal agents, and after he got married.
A sad life for someone who just wanted to go to Oxford and see the Highlands when he was a teenager.

>>Not a private property
I said no such thing, I merely said King Leo did nothing wrong and was history's greatest humanitarian

No, I was laughing at the historians who keep writing off Congo as a belgian colony under Leopold II's reign, when it clearly wasn't.

>Wanted to make China great again
>Becomes a puppet in Manchuria for the Japs

Sultan Akbar of the Mughals
- great administrator and builder, extended Indo-Persian culture while weakening islam. He even trolled the shit out of muslims by creating the religious discussion society called "Din-I-Illahi". Note that muslims call islam "Din-I-Illahi", which literally means the religion of god. So he created this group, gave it that name, and used it to philosophically weaken islam by pitting imams against buddhists etc on an equal footing. You can all imagine the butthurt this caused. Unfortunately islam resurged after his reign, resulting in monstrous figures like Aurangzeb.

For the purposes of this thread, the legal status of CFS is irrelevant. King Leo was its ruler, end of story.

Queen Lizzy II. She feels like your dear old Nana who's always been there. Gonna be sad when she dies.

Brian Boru. The idea of an actual unironic Kingdom of Ireland ruled by a gaelic irish king with proper heirs and some semblance of stability is fascinating to me. Too bad he kicked the bucket.

>You have the choice between :
>Crazy ex-marshall who'd rather put your head on the chopping block along with every other warlords in China to restore order, even if quite literally didn't do nuffin
>Just a bit less crazy Hirohito who at least promise to leave China alone once Chang Kai-Shek is beaten and China starts trading in full with Japan before brutally betraying your expectations and threatens you at gunpoint to keep up your smile when you realize it.
>Or the communists who quite literally wants to brainwash you
I would have gone with Japan too if I didn't just leave this hellhole of a subcontinent tbqh
But again, Puyi quite literally took himself as the protector of his people the Manchu. Could I have left then?

Edward III. Made England strong and laid foundation for empire. Killed a lot of Frenchmen. Fought everybody and won.

>Lichten(((((((stein))))))

Emperor Stefan Uroš IV Dušan

D. Miguel.

Because he fought when he did not need to fight.
He fought against the evils of the time which are the same ones we face today.
And when he lost, he was loyal enough to not ask for anything in return and give all to his brother (the usurper) for the sake of the Nation. He also gave up the fight only when betrayed by the British democracy and he said he gave up because he could not spare the blood of his loyal subjects in vain. However, he eventually retracted saying that if it was a fair fight, he'd keep fight and that the fight was not fair (as in, his defeat was not proper or righteous).
Also, he went to exile in Rome in poverty and the Pope said he was the most Catholic King in all Christendom even after he was king no more.
Then the Habsbourgs of Austria opened an exception and made him a person subject to extraterritoriality (he had permanent immunity) even though he had no state of his own.

He fought for the right of Kings to be independent and superior to parliament. He fought for our Traditions of the Faith, to preserve Catholicism. He fought to preserve the Nation and the Empire; He fought against treason; He fought for our local laws and freedoms which gave as security and offered a way to govern ourselves locally and directly - albeit with some aristocratic perrogatives...

And nowadays, he has no statues. He has no recognition. He is buried in the pantheon among his family - the other past Kings - but he's lapid only says "Here lies D. Miguel". It is shocking.

It should read at the very least:

"Here lies His Most Faithful Majesty D. Miguel, By the Grace of God King of Portugal, Brazil and the Algarves of here and beyond the sea in Africa, in his time known as The Traditionalist.

Bump for the future.

I also think Kate is much better than Diana.

Wilhelm. Based as fuck. Good German genes. He knew the Jews were a problem from the start.

Your right hands; give them to me

Henry VII, based Welsh King of England who stabilised England after the Wars of the Roses and made it rich.

Souphanouvong

The only King

The Habsburgs, because they're dead and gone.

:DDDDDDDDD

Kek

>Wilhelm.
Wasted money and unbalanced Germany's geopolitical position by building a seagoing Navy to challenge Britain. Something you just don't do in that time and place unless you are underestimating Britain

Well, except for one...

I want to cry when I hear his story every time. RIP friend of the south and best hope Mexico ever had.

>D. Miguel.
Monarchists are absolutely delusional.
Getting cucked by in your own capital by a small French naval squadron...

The badass King Abdullah II of Jordan

The risikoflotte wasn’t a bad idea and it wasn’t all Wilhelm. The German navy had better ships than England just not as many.

The Interesting Things Explained Well podcast on the Congo Free State was pretty based.

"In consequence of the events that forced Me to leave Portugal and temporarily abandon the exercise of My power; the honour of My Person, the interests of my Subjects and finally all the reasons of justice and decorum that demand Me to protest, as I do now, to the face of Europe, in respect to those events and against any innovations that the govern presently existing in Lisbon may have introduced, or that may in the future try to introduce against the Fundamental Laws of the Kingdom.
From this exposition one can conclude that My assent to all the conditions that were imposed upon Me by the preponderant forces, commanded by the generals of the two governments presently existing in Madrid and Lisbon, in concert with two great Powers, was by My part a mere provisional act, with the purpose of saving My Subjects of Portugal from the desgrace that the just resistance that I could have followed, would not spare them, being surprised by an unexpected and unforgivable attack from a friend and allied Power.
For all these reasons I had finally decided, waiting only for the freedom to act on it, as is necessary to My honour and duty, to make known to all the Powers of Europe the unfairness of the aggression against My rights and against My person; and to protest and declare, as I now protest and declare, now that I am free of duress, against the capitulation on the 26th of past May, that was imposed on Me by the government presently existing in Lisbon; a document which I was forced to sign, in order to avoid the greater desgrace and to spare the blood of My Loyal Subjects. In consequence of this follows that the capitulation shall be considered null and of no value whatsoever".

D. Miguel, Genoa, 20th June 1834.

Tupaq Inka Yupanki

How were we cucked exactly?

D. Pedro and his Brazilian army had the best sailors of England as mercenaries.
I must say I don't understand some things of the war (why were the Porto rebels allowed to persist? How can the country fall by a landing in Algarve that leads to a march in Lisbon, even if we have no navy?), however, it is pretty clear with whom the average people sided, it is pretty clear who gathered an enormous army of mercenaries, it is pretty clear who betrayed and rebelled. As is pretty clear how the people lost their Traditional Rights and we lost all semblence of an aristocratic class capable of leading the country.

Not to mention the price of 50 years of wars that destroyed our greateness as a country (take a look at us now...)