Why is it that nu-males and soyboys love weed so much, Sup Forums?

Why is it that nu-males and soyboys love weed so much, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/bM2AOaFS2wI
stopthedrugwar.org/chronicle/2013/sep/18/review_kevin_sabet_reefer_sanity
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'm a hippie, not a soyboy.

Because everyone loves weed

Because it goes into their
>avoid your problems, bruh, just live and let live

nt nando moura

because it is awsome

All sorts of people like weed. Even faggots, so I'm very surprised OP doesn't seem to like it

brave new world and the new disposable human ,they know better than anyone how fucked we are ,you see anime they smoke weed

Because it makes them retarded and helps them avoid responsibilities

Because weed is neato

I’m not surprised Sup Forums is filled with drug using burnouts.

Daily reminder
youtu.be/bM2AOaFS2wI

Sorry, I read books.

Escapism

duuuude

escapism without the well know societal and
personal effects of alcohol, ie it is seen to be
better to be a pot head than an alcoholic

Because when you take nothing seriously and craft your identity around people not taking you seriously and try hard at nothing you never fail and you never disappoint because you set the bar really really fucking low.

because it makes you comfortable with the fact that you are a weak little bitch

Reefer?
Ish thish your way of getting out of your responsibilitesh?

Ish thish the way you act?

Helps ease the constant cognitive dissonance required to be a leftist in the modern world

Escapism. It distracts them from the pathetic failures of their trainwreck lifestyles, because otherwise they might be motivated to do something about it and improve themselves. Next question.

creative and necessary replies guys. really great discussion going on here

I feel like the only person that doesn't like weed. It fucks me up pretty hard.

Don't feel bad man. I wasted countless hours and piles of money on that bullshit - I would do anything to get that time and money back to do literally anything more constructive than what I got out of it....which was absolutely nothing.

stopthedrugwar.org/chronicle/2013/sep/18/review_kevin_sabet_reefer_sanity

Yup, meat heads, nerds people are waking up and seeing the propaganda for what it is, propaganda.
You've never smoked have you, you have to be completely relaxed to enjoy it, or you get anxiety and that's why I love it, I start realizing that I haven't gotten to changing the rear wheel bearings on my car, sent my dad his b-day gift, install new toilet, clean house, get hair cut etc.... I literally couldn't work before I discovered smoking weed, years used to fly by now months last forever and I get so much done its amazing.
Because OP hasn't smoked or has too many problems and freaks out when he does, which is good, you need to confront that, figure out whats wrong.
kek it the most realistic thing you can experience, you finally notice that scratch on you car, notice your nails are longer than you like, everything is so much more "real".
Lol when I started getting high I realized how much of a weak little bitch I was, so I started working out, got into BJJ got into guns and shooting, now I'm not as much of a wimp, got pretty ripped.

How soy out of 10 is this pic?

Normies can't understand the cognitive dissonance they experience every day, the battle between reality and their leftist filter. It's like in THEY LIVE: the longer you keep the glasses on and see reality, the more your eyes hurt.
Weed removes that constant nagging sensation in the back of their head that says "SOMETHING IS TERRIBLY WRONG." Instead it makes them docile, creative, and soothed.
t. high right now

probs like an 8

This guy is Brazilian, he's a communist, he's a fagot.

Weed is only enjoyable when you have no responsibilities like a high school or college kid, otherwise you just start getting paranoid and thinking about your job, bills, relationships, problems in your life. That's why I ended up quitting, I grew up and became an adult. After like a month of non smoking my head cleared up and I became more ambitious with my career and education. Anyways when I want to relax or get fucked up I'd rather just get drunk and forget about my problems.

they have friends to hook them up with weed. if a person is a neet, incel, shutin, it's much easier for them to claim supposed moral superiority when they never actually had a choice

it is soma

That's your fault, not weed's. If you're a lazy idiot, smoking weed is just going to exacerbate your weakness. If you're a thoughtful and productive person, it really can enhance your senses and creativity. Not to mention weed actually has useful medicinal properties. It is nowhere near as degenerate as alcohol. There is no reason for it to be illegal for adults aside from big pharma protecting their profit margins.

Many people outside of these categories enjoy smoking weed. Well-adjusted people just don't flaunt it on social media. Same goes for craft beer, coffee, etc. It's to appear more sophisticated than you really are, and this is what people who have no strong sense of self do.

should i quit or message my dealer for a Q, someone help me decide

>stopthedrugwar.org

lets play guess who

Conservatives love weed too...because it’s awesome. What’s not to like?

> Foreword by former congressman
hmm

the last thing in the world a neet/incel/shut in needs is weed

That's great if you're an artist. How many men with real jobs smoke? How many lawyers, ceo, engineers,scientists, finance workers are doing bong hits after work? None. Its literally a drug for losers. And the sad part is a lot of these guys had potential in life but weed made them satisfied with mediocrity.

Great argument faggot

>How many lawyers, ceo, engineers,scientists, finance workers are doing bong hits after work? None.
Absolutely false.

Weed dulls your conscience. It makes you feel at ease and numbs the part of your mind that says "Make something great of yourself!" This is the prime state of mind for eating junk food and watching television programs.

>How many lawyers, ceo, engineers,scientists, finance workers are doing bong hits after work? None.
Those guys are super successful so they do blow instead

You realize Silicon Valley and the tech industry has a huge presence at Burning Man, right? You can thank psychedelics for the computer and software you're using right now.

Honestly if you're above the age of 18 and very into weed culture, you're a fucking moron and I hope your polyamorous wife and her boyfriend convinces you to get a vasectomy.

If you think weeds “dulls” your mind you’re a dull person. Intelligent people like to use drugs, so do unintelligent people. Weed itself has no effect on that condition and the outcome will be the same regardless. Weed isn’t such a big deal.

I'd wager a good few of those people are smoking weed. The key is moderation, and the losers you're talking about are smoking weed all day every day. If you can manage to reward yourself every once in a while with a joint after a long day of work, and still be a productive member of society, what's the problem? Same goes with alcohol or any other drug. These people all have their vices, they just tend to do them in moderation i.e. don't let them affect their professional lives.

cocaine is actually great for people that work in business/finance

so a bunch of soy boys smoke weed like OP was saying?

soys are just flamboyant with weed, everyone likes weed.

you seem like such a bitch

you think guys like Trump would be where they're at today if they were doing bong rips since a young age? You're out of your mind.

>How many men with real jobs smoke?

I've known quite a few myself. Weed is a cross class and culture drug.

Obama was president

Literally never met anyone that came from upper class background that touched weed after college. Cocaine sure, xanax sure, opiates maybe. Weed is literally a nigger tier drug my friend.

mmmkay

Weed makes you feel okay with where you are at. Thats the true danger of the drug. You feel comfortable and content when you're high. And its easier to smoke than it is to work hard to attain true comfort and contentment.
I smoked weed for 5 years straight. Every single day. From the time I started smoking to the time I finally stopped, I made 0 progress. That is ZERO progress.
The jew wants it to be legalized.

>Implying socially smoking a joint here and there has more effects than Coke, Xanax and other opiates.

So, you has ZERO self control and smoked it everyday and did nothing with your life.
Good to know.

the jew is the source of all problems but at the same time they consume most of the problem you retards are confusing

have*

Well if you had basic reading comprehension you would have noticed that my tone was that of the reformed addict.

Pretty much this. Smoke once a week and you’ll be fine, more than that and you start to feel less motivated.
Just do it recreationally you fucktards

It's legal where I live and a gram every once in a while is fucking nothing. I work a trade too. I just don't worship it and parade it on social media. If you sit around and build up a tolerance having to smoke a quarter or more a week just to get a high, you're doing it wrong. Come find me faggot

and you'll be stuck working that trade the rest of your life if you don't get your shit together son

>smoked weed for 18 years out of 30
>get hs diploma, college, trade, work for several firms and decent jobs
>go from benching 180 to 300 in a few months while smoking every night

people who smoke and say its because of the weed wouldn't accomplish shit anyway even without it.

you're either a do-er or youre not.

My dad is an IT security consulting and he smokes it with me sometimes.

Don't fucking message him man, hold out, don't let the Jews win

if you want to fight your outta luck man

im not a hippie or soyboy

Oh, I caught that. I was more pointing that back towards yourself as to why your opinion shouldn't even matter to the conversation unless it's in regards to retarded lazy people with no self control.

>Stuck working it, not choosing to work a physical job that benefits your local community because of the happiness and sense of purpose it brings you as a man in a society of neutered man-children working services and desk jobs
Not only is it low stress, the trade allows me to acquire assets, and the assets generate additional cash flow and the ability to leave the trade to younger men when it's time. What's the issue here? Goyim shouldn't work with their hands? Fuck off

You're using a mind altering substance that now the government says is okay, that jews push hard, and that blacks love using......and you call yourself "redpilled".

Did you know donald trump never even drank alcohol? The older you get, you'll see the winners in life always were less degenerate.

the plants are literally bread to be highly feminine and highly fertile

therefore it's high in phytoestrogens

Because they have the mentality of a teenager coal hauling girl "anything to make daddy mad"

because it gets you high

This is what every little tradecuck tries to tell me. Meanwhile in the real world you work out of a truck, outside in the sun, for shit pay, your co workers are all former felons, illegals and other shitty human beings. That's the reality of the trades my friend. Get a fucking education.

Because the Jews told them so.

I work in the creative industry, the idea that weed enhances your creativity is patently false - it's an illusion, it makes focusing and taking action far more complicated than it needs to be. You spend far more time thinking about creating something than actually creating something.

It has no positive effects - it only lowers the bar and tricks yourself into thinking it's a benefit because now you're jumping over it so easily.

it literally only makes you care about art

Nice spelling, pothead.

Right on.
Weed has helped me in similar ways too.

thanks have a you

Why doesn't anyone love meth and a-pvp?
Too scary for your average normie I suppose ;_;

DOOD WEED LAMOW

I always wonder if posters like this have never smoke, or have some weird brain damage.

they feel too much and need something to make them not feel so many of the feelings that they are feeling too much of.

STEVE JOBBS SMOKED WEED

Gregório Duvivier

this is 4 chan brain damge and weirdness is here

Lol weed made me reflective enough to diffuse cognitive dissonance and was a big part in me breaking free of that and becoming redpilled.

CD is a thought-terminating mechanism and when high I just roll with the thoughts and recognize my own internal contradictions.

>everything is so much more "real"
Holy shit kill yourself. If you don't have awareness of the basic shit you were talking about you were already operating on a really poor, really low level.

My coworkers are all whites, conservatives, with families, no criminal records, who own properties thanks to the trade. The travel is never monotonous as the locations vary daily, and I enjoy working outside and the strength that comes with the labor a lot more than I did sitting in an office. Yet some people think renting an expensive shithole apartment and commuting an hour downtown to sit in an identical cubicle while living on debt is superior.

>Sorry, I read books written by retards

alright thanks

Steve jobs was a fucking cunt.

As a weed addict struggling to quit at age 33 started at age 17 I can tell you exactly what the appeal is. Satisfaction without working for it.

If your fuckin belief system requires you to do a drug to ease the cognitive dissonance you admit is necessary to go along with it in contemporary times, you are completely fucked in the head dude, you are fucked.

this. A sober population is a dangerous population.