How likely is it North Korea will attack the US with a EMP or something else?

something else will happen I’m sure

Do the kike shills like you realize that nobody is going to believe that NK is gonna do anything? You jews literally just tried to false flag NK as supplying the chemical weapons in Syria.

If Israel attacks ANYONE, they will be nuked.

they currently don't have the technology to nuke mainland U.S., that's why they threatened guam and not washington, they're getting close though, after that who knows

like zero, unless we false flag them into it or we just straight out attack them. You really think they Kim is sooo delusional that he thinks he can take on the US? we are squeezing nork to try to get them to spark ww3 so we can continue more oil wars.

I would bet on something else, like a hot air balloon dropping Molotovs.

I’m not Jewish.

Yes you are.

I’m white.

That's exactly what a Jew would say. Do you kike shills think this is ACTUALLY a white nationalist board or some shit?

You’re the Jew.

I don’t know who’s jewing who anymore

They can load a nuke on a submarine and make one giant ass VBIED. Don't be stupid.

Dont you realize that Israel already tried to nuke hawaii with one of their submarines? Trump blew it up a few days later.

zero percent

EMP weapons are largely a meme. To generate an EMP with a high altitude burst that would actually damage electrical grids would require an unreasonably large bomb. It would also not impede a counter-strike by the US, so there's no point.

Seems like the kikes are antagonizing the Norks. Kikes want neocons to war on Norks. Kikes think Iran, a larger and more open society than Norks can't make 30 year old ballistic missile technology like Norks can..

It's a constant whine. Stoke the war machine for Moses but pay the tribute to Moloch - another conflict started.

fuck an emp, i'd rather be killed outright

This is not the Homefront videogame

Incredibly unlikely because retaliation would be the end of them.

You are a complete fucking idiot if you think they would actually attempt anything without the acceptance of their destruction.

If that was the case and they really wanted to do damage, they'd use their nukes.

0% stop worrying

It's not gonna happen
Nothing ever happens

I’m not worried. I’d rather roam the wasteland and starve.