Still no s3 announcement

>still no s3 announcement

Other urls found in this thread:

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=manga&illust_id=64192005
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

maybe they ran out of funnies
let's not kid ourselves, if that were the case they would not have had enough material for one season

I had a plan to try not to read any LNs so that I wouldn't have the story spoiled for when the anime comes out

Nothing is ever like the first time, unless it's been several years and you've already forgotten

It's because no one wants to watch this pathetic LN author self insert show anymore.

Konosuba is not one of those cases where there simply inst enough source content.

Given the two volumes per season rule the first two followed just one the mainline series, there is material for four full seasons more. Counting spinoffs, add another three! That's right, we haven't seen even half the main story animated. This is a big reason why folks hearing about up to date events in the books can find them so jarring...ALOT of shit happens.

The new VN game is decent holdover ATM, lots of banter and content....

>me equals everyone
A new anime project was announced which proves your drivel wrong, so please kill yourself.

this game is foretelling the endgame.

too bad it is all ages kusoge

Been going over all the CG sets and play videos.... They definitely reserve the romantic ones for Megumin.

Well, why wouldn't they? Megumin is best girl after all.

>Japan's favorite girl
>don't make her season
What was Kadokawa thinking?

It's surprising, the developer tends to put full 'routes' for all girls int these licenses VN games. However everything here is very much in character. I have to think Natsume nixed that this time....

You see the fucking problem? I can't get over the fact that the author modeled Kazuma after himself and then proceeds to give only 1 of the 3 main girls something close to a real name while the others get words for their names. Darkness' name doesn't count either, considering it was just an afterthought.
If the author wants to create his own fantasy world where he hangs out with girls all day and his 14 year old waifu, then fine, just fucking admit it instead of trying to pass off this parody LN/anime like it has some meaningful overarching plot.

>Japan's favorite girl
I like Megumin but this isn't 2016 anymore. I'd be very surprised if she made it to the Sugoi rankings again.

Some scenes definitely play off of knowledge of what happens later -
This is a translation I found of the sailor fuku cosplay event.

-----------
Kaz: I see I see, so that’s how it is!
Megu: Please don’t stare so much…it’s embarrassing…
Kaz: Cosplay you don’t look at is meaningless!
Megu: Well…that’s true but…it just doesn’t..feel right…makes me nervous…
Megu: So…um is it strange?
Kaz: I should have made the skirt shorter….
Megu: Why the hell would you do that?!
Kaz: You don’t get it all ALL Megumin! The best wearers of the sailor fuku wear the skirts SHORT!
Kaz : Doing this makes your legs look longer!
Megu: Well, that’s great and all, but it’s really embarrassing!
Kaz : What are you saying? You aren’t wearing such a short one-
Megu: (got me on this one, no idea)
Kaz: What do you mean?
Megu: Well..It’s…easy to move in I mean?
Kaz: Indeed, that’s what I want to see!
Megu: Don’t say that! You really have no delicacy do you?!
Kaz: Well, sorry….
Megu: This is good enough right? You’re satisfied?
Kaz: NOT YET! The real event is just starting!
-> to be cont

Megu: ….What is it now?
Kaz: Give me….a confession of love!
Megu: Wa wa wa WHAT DID YOU SAY?! Confess to Kazuma!??? What is the meaning of this?
Kaz : I want to be confessed to by a girl just once! Please make my dream come true!!
Megu: Well, it’s true that there are probably no girls who would confess to you out there…
Kaz: Ouch, that’s painful…but I can’t argue… So..please?!
Megu: Even if you say that, it’s just too embarrassing…
Kaz: It’s ok, you are not really Megumin at this moment, but some other Megumin talking to me!
Megu: What does that even mean?
Kaz: A high school girl! Wait...you look more like junior high don’t you?
Megu: I have no idea what you’re talking about…
Kaz: Anyhow, the sailor fuku is the uniform a school girl wears-
Kaz: -And the main event for a school girls is??!!!
Megu: Confessing?
Kaz: I KNEW YOU WOULD GET IT! Crimson Demons grasp things so quickly don’t they?
Megu: Un- Of course!
Kaz: Now, Megumin, come, and with all your heartfelt feelings give me your confession!
Megu: Well, I’ve never confessed to anyone before so…I don’t know if it will be any good…
Kaz: It’s all good! It’s the feeling behind the words that matter; just say whatever comes to mind.
Megu: This is a tall order….
Kaz: And so….Now!
Megu: K-Kazuma…..
Kaz: What is it, Megumin?
Megu: Kazuma, the truth is, there’s something I want to confess/tell you…

Kaz: Confess? To me? What about?
Megu: I usually speak to you pretty harshly, but I don’t really mean it…Rather it’s the opposite…
Megu: It’s hard to talk to someone I like…(lost me here)
Kaz: So what do you mean to say?
Megu: Do you really not have a clue? Just how dense can you be?!
Megu: So then, what I mean is….You I…
Kaz: About me?
Megu: I just love you! Will you please just GET IT already?
Kaz: Megumin?
Megu: WUUUAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA I can’t! I can’t do this anymore! I’m gona die from embarrassment!
Kaz: Even if it’s just an act….a girl confessing to you is really nice! (Getting emotional here)
Kaz: If only I could have experienced this when I was a student (I think, also he starts to cry)
Megu: Are..You really crying?
Kaz: Looking back at those days…rather this is what youth is supposed to be…
Kaz: This is bad…My past is depressing me…What is this feeling of emptiness?
Kaz: Will I end up forever alone? If that’s the case, why even bother with this life?
Megu: What are you saying?! Somewhere out there must be a girl who will love you! There must be!
Kaz: He..hehehehe..heh. … There is no need for love is there…. (depressed AF)
Megu: You got it WRONG! Please don’t fall into the pits here…
Kaz:Uwaahhh…..I just want to be happy ;--;

Well, so what? Aqua is the goddess of water, so it's only natural that she's named after her element. If he'd just named her Mizu or something, then you'd have a point but he went through the trouble of giving her a Latin name, just like Eris was named after a Greek goddess. And no, Darkness' name wasn't an afterthought, it was hinted since the very beginning that she was a noble in hiding.

I think I caught autism.

Put it in a pastebin, it's more efficient.

My condolences.

I'm an aquafag but it's almost retarded how much more popular Megumin was than everyone else combined. There's a reason why she got 4 spinoffs

A Megumin end has been baked in for a while now. The LNs released this year have made it clear that everyone in Axel thinks of Kazuma and Megumin as an item (Is there an in-universe reason for this? I forget). As you said, it's almost certainly with Akatsuki's blessing, and it probably makes his job easier to not have to worry about juggling every heroine's screentime.

Megumin was 16 in the web novel

I'm well aware!
I wonder how much input he had in this game, as the banter and situations feel like straight up anime episodes...and there is a lot of it.

Hm, what's this?

A kazumin douijin in production....(that's just a rough/abstract).

Best fanbase on Sup Forums.

Ah, well have fun drawing it. I'll look forward into reading it.

>trying to pass off this parody LN/anime like it has some meaningful overarching plot.
who the fuck does that lol

it is a parody, it is a comedy. I guess if the LN:s actually build a romance, there's that as well, but I'm sure it is still mostly comedy.

more doujins when

Kazuma hiring a group of ruffians to mind break Luna & Ran as revenge.

I love Megumin! And often I wish she was the protagonist of a straight fantasy story, instead of being the waifu for the authors self-insert.

Lol, they have the same jawline and face.

She should be reverse isekai'd to best Korea to serve as the intercontinental ballistic Megumin of the people.

I guess Natsume is some kind of masochist then, as inserting into Kazuma is dis-empowerment fantasy.

Also Bakuen is exactly what you are looking for.

Why not use her immense brainpower to create the first anti-matter bomb?

The VN art is a bit wonky...The necks are long also...

>often I wish she was the protagonist of a straight fantasy story

I wish this too. Her quirkiness and unique ability would be interesting to see in a serious grimdark or Tolkien-esque fantasy world & story.
She's an awesome, unique character that's stuck in a shitty series with a shitty love interest.

We shall see, it's gona be a monster...100+ pages probs.

I guess she'd need to be toned down for that, though. A starving genius who literally only learns one spell wouldn't make much sense outside parody.

KUSOTAREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

She'd need a much more useful party to support her of course

Was that "new Konosuba Project confirmed" announcement the VN?

No... We still have no info on the new project. The game was announced during s2.

It went to shit after volume 4 so who cares.
Only the Kazuma and Eris shenanigans were good.

Ah, I see, thanks.
Just checking in since I don't keep track of these things very well.

VN PC port when?

100+ is a little too much for a doujin. Perhaps 30 pages is just right to fit a plot and lewd panels

Pls Rember if the OP isn't an Aqua pic or Axis related, this shit barely going to reach 200 posts

Basically it's own anthology tank.

But that's where the author who is in charge of her could get seriously creative with how she manages to survive in such a dark world. The possibilities with her character are endless, especially with her personality and unique way of approaching situations that she might find herself in.
Like this user posted She'd probably still have to remain a character that only accompanies the protagonist & co, since unfortunately she doesn't have what it takes to be the MC herself in my opinion.

I'd imagine in a serious fantasy world that she'd be the victim of many attempted rapes due to her small stature, but only ever escaped from them by threatening take them down with her in an explosion.

Ahh, I see now. what's it gonna be about?

She'd actually be perfect for a real isekai because she has the "useless but not really useless" power thing going on that every isekai protag has these days

well, she could be a lonely sage who no one fucks with 'cause she has a strong as fuck explosion spell also

and then get picked up by the protagonist

The edginess of her world and the silliness of her character wouldn't mesh well at all. Megumin would have to be quite literally insane to have such a large disconnect with the rest of the world. A fun somewhat-lighthearted fantasy with no isekai shit would be better.

>she could be a lonely sage who no one fucks with 'cause she has a strong as fuck explosion spell also
Isn't that kind of already the case in Konosuba when they first meet her? Either way it works in both a parody fantasy world and a serious one.

>Megumin would have to be quite literally insane
She kind of already is though in her own special way.

She's passionate and a bit weird, but insane? Hardly. I'm pretty sure half of her explosion mania comes from the orgasmic feeling she gets from instant mana drain.

she is starving and isolated due to her mania. she doesn't see that she has a problem. does she even have a home?

why yes, that counts as insanity; some sort of obsession or compulsion maybe

Is it really orgasmic though? If anything could be done away with, it would have to be her gag horniness over explosions.
It's all just a bit silly really.
Get rid of that and you still have the Megumin we know & love.

Kazuma Kazuma!

Post v12 romantic luls and lewds. They seal the deal.

Hai, Kazuma desu

she is horny all around though

literally this and then calling a dick a legendary sword

K-k-kazuma?!!

カズマだよ

she probably wants to be an "adult"

wants beer and dick

>she is starving and isolated due to her mania
In a more realistic fantasy world she'd probably be far worse off when it comes to her malnutrition. She'd probably have the onset symptoms of scurvy and other depressing shit that accompanies malnutrition. Her incentive to join the MC would have to be food for her work. Somebody is going to have to feed her.

>attempted
She literally flops down barely able to move a finger after using explosion. Given how useless she is in a normal party the rape part would happen more often then not and she would be lucky if they carried her back to town afterwards instead of just leaving her powerless in the middle of nowhere alone.
I actually wonder it she'd be willing to compromise that in order to use explosion.

Which 14 year old girl doesn't?

her explosions are still damn scary. if she knows where her party lives, they better straight up kill her if they're going to betray her.

>more often then not and she would be lucky if they carried her back to town afterwards
I'm sure some men would grow a soft spot for her after they've finished and probably just carry her to the outskirts of whatever nearby town, so as not to make themselves known.
Now I'm curious about how contraception would work since I doubt the men that rape her would pull out.

>I actually wonder it she'd be willing to compromise that in order to use explosion.
I hate myself for liking this idea.

How do I stop sexualizing Megumin and treat her with respect?

Nothing wrong with lewding Megumin. Only problem is the non-vanilla shit.

>Megumin
>respect

There's nothing wrong with sexualising her respectfully

even Kazuma wasn't scumbag enough to let this teenager drink

would YOU?

Daily reminder

What are the odds that the new Konosuba anime project is the Megumeme pre-explosion bakuen and how would that make you feel?

Dust is actually the OC

Quite disappointed as Konosuba really benefits from the diversity of its cast

Vanir LN on the other hand though

My favorite gag

Hopefully none since it wasn't very entertaining.

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=manga&illust_id=64192005

>What are the odds
50/50. I think Kadokawa knows who their meme girl is and wants to get her to work the floor too. But then again they might just stick with what works.

>how would that make you feel?
Honestly I don't want it. I like Kazuma's party too much. I'm not against the idea altogether, but personally I just want more konosuba with kazuma, darkness, and aqua still attached. A new season is still a new dose of Megumin but a new spinoff isn't a dose of anything else I want.

The bakuen manga was arguably better than the actual Konosuba manga though.

Nekomin!

The Konosuba manga is straight up bad.

Anime > Bakuen Manga > LN > Manga

Anyone who wants to argue with me that the LN is better than the anime is being contrarian or DESPERATELY needs to read a book that is above middle school fan fiction level.

>mfw I'm a 5'5" manlet and even I could manhandle Megumin with ease

The actual Konosuba manga has terrible art and frequently re-uses frames from the anime, that's not exactly a high hurdle
Bakuen suffers from an incredibly boring cast and near total absence of comedy

>6'2" and /fit/
40kg doesn't even register as weight anymore

>you can only see her collar
My boner has a boner

1'7" inch height difference would make sex so damn hard and awkward, manhandling or not.
Would also be difficult to perform any romantic positions like missionary and be able to be face to face with her.

good.

>total absence of comedy
But Megu and Yun's dynamic was fun.

>couldn't protect her smile
Used goods or not, I still love you

some creepy moustache guy fugg'd megu?

sad

>this kills the Megufags

Are they married yet?