How will you get the guns?

when the law to make them illegal is signed? How will you get them? Who will do it? What will happen in the first days of removing evil guns from Americans?

nobody knows how to get the guns?

I would use building codes to ban Burglar Bars and change the local laws so that police do not have to respond to home break ins. Then I would initiate a buyback program that will net over $5000 per gun, no questions. After that the native crooks and Illegal Aliens would do the hard work.

It's going to be a nightmare for the government, which is why I doubt they'd ever do it. I used to work in the police in a liberal state, and I didn't know a single officer who was pro gun-control. Everyone I knew in that department, including the chief, wouldn't enforce any gun confiscation laws. The feds would have to do it through ATF or whatever, but good luck getting one agency to confiscate the guns from everyone in a country the size of a continent.

Cmon /reddit ? This might be your only chance. Use the Army.?

I would blow that punks head off right through the window.

So what about the people who refuse to turn them in?

What about going into peoples homes? swat style? Describe how it will work?

Have self-righteous hollyjew starlets volunteer their holes in exchange for voluntary disarmament

but OP, I just told you how it is actually going to bwe done :_:

Bullet-proof glass, home security and gated communities are racist dontchakno?

Nobody will confiscate it most likely just be a ban, and after 20 years the ammo will be garbage and guns slowly rusting away

I would tragically lose my firearms in an unavoidable accident if gun control legislation really starts to gain traction.

So the guns will just rust away?

How will they get the guns? They have to go out there and get them if we re going to keep the children safe right?

This will never happen.

what is the "hard work"?

Kicking in the fucking doors and robbing tha mutha fuckas.

They can either wait till whitey leaves for work or just do it in the dead of night, knowing the police wont respond.

True story

All of it

Need the drone in officer hat at door

They would have to trick people into wanting to give up their gun. They risk destroying the union trying to forcefully take them; and other countries will love to interfere and support seceding states so we're no longer a threat to them.

>Everyone I knew in that department, including the chief, wouldn't enforce any gun confiscation laws
Like Katrina?

Wrecked

due process is second, dumbass, you won't know how they come for your guns

yes yes

just like Katrina

just continue to buy unregistered guns like any good ol murrican does ya dingus

Well I will just continue to make them like I have been.
...oh wait you mean how will I take them from others?
Easy:
>be inna Army as an NCO
>Get orders to confiscate guns
>Knock on a door, explain whats going on and we are searching
>dude flips his shit and screams
>grab him and pull him in real close so only he can hear
>chill the fuck out so you can be part of the revolution or keep spazzing and die now.
>he chills, grudgingly shows us his guns
>Cool. Well its too bad these were all stolen last month. I am sure someone burried them.
>Mark the house as not having guns.
>repeat. Take a gun here and there to nake it look good.

Blackwater and similar companies will do the gun retrieval missions.