Have you ever rewatched your first anime? How was it?

Have you ever rewatched your first anime? How was it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Q4_mrdCI6Rw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>dragon ball
It was alright

Medabots was great, I rewatched it a few years ago and it was every bit as enjoyable. For whatever reasons the second season, the one after the tournament, decided to be almost a reboot.

First anime? Speed racer, but it's unlikely I'd go back and attempt it. It's probably preponderantly awful. I did read the manga recently though.

I'm fully aware the Love Hina and Pokemon anime are garbage.

probably should watch Medabots subbed though

>Konosuba
Still pretty good.

Tried rewatching Love Hina once. Let's just say it doesn't hold up.

I can't remember my first anime.

slut

Pokemon/DBZ, no not really. The series which got me into 2010's anime, Code Geass, I rewatch at least once a year.

I have seen Totoro many times, it's still my favourite anime.

>Duel Masters
thanks for reminding me OP

I can never remeber if my first anime was digimon or pokemon

I had no idea that nostalgia can make a show this enjoyable

>metabee and naruto share the VA
Ruined

Are you me?

I don't remember my first anime. It was probably Pokemon, but it might've been Yu-Gi-Oh.

What did he mean by this?

Is that why he sounds like a black guy?

>Code Geass
JIBUN WOOOOOOOOOOO

Beetles like watermelons

Well they had to localise that joke somehow

>not watching the dub
fag

WE

I have yet to re watch Hamtaro

I'm scared to re-watch 02 listening to the reputation it has

Zoids: Chaotic Century.
Honestly not too bad. Not quite as epic an adventure as I remember, and it was definitely a kids show designed to sell toys, but it was enjoyable. Some polish and it would probably make my top 5 just for the story and adventure. Could have used some more romance too.

Yes.
>Ginga Nagareboshi Gin/Silver Fang/Hopeanuoli
The Swedish dub is hilarious. Once you knew and recognized the voice actors it was even better. Nostalgia.

The uncut DVD was pretty cool. Lots of stuff you hadn't seen before and the story made more sense.
Just appreciate the great OP:
youtube.com/watch?v=Q4_mrdCI6Rw

My first was .hack//sign, and I'll get around to it.

Holy shit man, I forgot all about that show. That show was legit!

I rewatched Chobits a few months ago and it made even less sense than it did the first time. Didn't click with me at all. I guess 14 year old me just liked the idea of a robowaifu, and the whole concept of 'cute girl falling into your lap' felt fresh to me.

Good OP though

How do you guys remember what anime was your first? Do you also remember the first cartoon you watched on tv?
Anyway probably pic related

Love Hina is good you shut your whore mouth

Digimon Adventure/02/Tamers still hold up to this day. I still even enjoy the dub.

Tenchi Muyo/Universe/In Tokyo is still good but not as good as I remember it.

>rewatched
Technically, I'm still watching it.

I can't even remember it
Maybe it was pokemon, or this , I don't know

Sailor moon. Was some good times. Still is.

Nope. I really should go revisit Ranma 1/2

>rewatch saint seiya
>it's still hype, maybe more

>Pokemon
I still rewatch original Pokemon regularly, and greatly enjoy it.

Regardless of what people say about the ending, I have rewatched Shaman King a few times since it was my first anime. It still holds up and is one of my favorites just for the characters.

I still like it well enough, but for some reason I felt like there were more fight scenes when I was a kid even though that clearly isn't the case. I think I'm just mixing the movies and Zeta together for some reason.

>birdy
It's still good

>pokemon
there's no way in hell I'm ever going to watch the whole show, but I've watched several episodes in my adult life and it has it's ups and downs. It's better than you might think it'd be but not as good as I remember

DB is still fine