So what are we going to do about this?

Just sit around and play with our dicks? No retaliation?

Other urls found in this thread:

pitchfork.com/news/taake-metal-band-accused-of-racism-by-talib-kweli-and-others-cancel-tour-issue-defiant-statement/
twitter.com/GrimKim
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

retaliate against what? grow up faggot

Can't do anything without funding.

how are they deeply problematic? blackface?

Pussies.

Metal propagates white culture.
These degenerates will stop at nothing.

prolly just poor ticket sales

Organize in meat space and oppose commies at every event they hold. It’s not hard.

>DEEPLY
>PROBLEMATIC
Mwf no metal band ever wouldn't read that as a compliment.

When will these cucks ever learn?

What band is this? Are they /ourguys/?

No, user, Deeply Problematic Metal Band Taake is just the name of the band.

the played on stage in 2007 with a swastika
also when they "apologized" they told the venue owner to suck muslim dick or something.

also that stage was in germany

Thsese guys are agent provaceteurs.

Real metal fags would fuck the haters and play anyways.
They just afraid they wont make money so they spin it and blame "lefist threats"

/thread.

Idk, I think they're just wimps. I'm still mad though, Talib Kweli is the nigger to blame for this.

I'm not sure I'm following the logic here. The venues they had schedule their shows at forced them to cancel. You can't just magically schedule shows at the next door venue without months notice in advance.

kek

"Left Wing Agitators" is a PERFECT name for a metal band!

Oh, all the more reason to feel hatred then. Don't fuck with black metal, don't fuck with my sacred art.

fuck

>Talib Kweli is the nigger to blame for this.

What? I thought Talib hates Israel why the fuck would he care about them playing with a swastika? Never mind I'm thinking of Mos Def, can't remember these nogs.

The fact that Taake pussied out is ridiculous. In black metal you can't pussy out like that, you can't pretend to be a le super edgy satanist and get scared of trust fund anti fa kiddies.

Satanism is a fucking joke, they only attack Christians because they know Christians will take it lying down.

Taake Thaat?

Horseman of apocalypse is back.

wew

Noice. How can we support these guys?

pitchfork.com/news/taake-metal-band-accused-of-racism-by-talib-kweli-and-others-cancel-tour-issue-defiant-statement/
The left hate Israel to btw.

>twitter.com/GrimKim

This cunt is campaigning to make Metal politically correct. She is a "journalist" and Antifa, and is orchestrating these shutdowns.

She used to book for Anal Cunt btw.

>manchildren can't waste their money on a metal band
Oh yeah, that sucks.

>I think they're just wimps
Taake is the work of one man, Hoest; the live band are necessary to fulfil his musical roles. He is also the current singer for Gorgoroth. When they played in Dublin a few years back, an Antifa member heckled him at the front of the stage. Hoest sent him home without any front teeth.

Who the fuck cares about some Jugallo band. Fuck off with your clown music.

>Anal Cunt
such a rad band

Why Did They Capitalize The Beginning Letter Of Every Word? I Can't Tell What The Name Is

taake are fucking terrible, sounds like a screeching retardo and 3 chimps locked in a recording studio

taake - myr is good

found the numale

does this cunt not understand that the metal scene is so weak and atomized that she alone could destroy it?

oh wait that's probably the whole point

maybe he likes Death Grips

>Taake were forced to cancel their planned 2018 US tour after Antifa activists campaigned to stop it, due to the past controversies. Many venues cancelled the shows after being contacted and threatened by Antifa groups, and support act King Dude pulled out. Musician and activist Talib Kweli also cancelled a show at a venue where Taake was slated to perform, calling the venue "sympathetic to white nationalism"

Deeply problematic
What a fucking faggot

>Just sit around and play with our dicks?
Ye

I'm not here to toot my own horn, but I've been deep in the extreme metal scene for 20+years. I know a lot of bands from all over the world, and other guys like me who have been supporting this music with our lives.

We're not taking this shit anymore. These faggot kids though they were shitting on some Nazi element in metal that doesn't actually exist, but instead pissed off a buch of misanthropic, nihilistic, and often legitimately Satanic scary dudes who aren't going to play nice.

Local scenes are being analysed. Problem individuals are being marked.

>Just sit around and play with our dicks? No retaliation?
Fuck off faggot and take your shitty autistic makeup band with you, sage

ED SHEERAN MATE

You would think after decades of music being anti-establishment, against the man that the new age metal bands would be hardcore anti-PC, anti-SJWs surely....

They didn't pussy out. Antifa threatened the venues and it's owners, they are the ones who pussied out cause of some antifa threats.

there's sound good digis in there in you are willing to look, this guy means business

Why are you such a faggot?

Nothing will happen. Metal is for children.

Sorry, but you chose the wrong side. Should have sided with the Marxist Juggalos.

This is good to hear.

Video games are for children and gamergate fucked shit up.